E60 Discussion Anything and everything to do with the E60 5 Series. All are welcome!

E60 for Singaporeans

Search this Thread

Old 06-26-2006, 01:50 AM
lmk
Contributors

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by zag' post='303215' date='Jun 26 2006, 04:48 PM
hahaha LMK you started it hor..

http://www.boulderamp.com/index_flash.html
boulder amp mono block 2050 US $75,000
boulder preamp 2008 US$31,000
throw in dCS digital source and Wilson audio X-2 Alexandria and some good cables. the bill will come up to US$220K easy.
but remember also you need a dedicated room to spare for the set up with good acoustic and so on!
just writing this.. i started to itch liaw!
OK.. i always forget to ask this.. during u-turn for those of us with active steering do you feel a buzz/vibration on the fron wheels at certain angle and speed? The buzz/vibration almost feels like you hitting the white line on shoulder of CTE. I suspect my active steering motor is causing it. anyone?
Yes Yes YES! let's go for the best sound ever reproduced! forget about the wing flaps, forget about the Nuvi! let's go and look for good amps and speakers! and get broke! hahaha!
Me very tamed liao, if i am younger, i go for it.

Active steering:

I do not experience what you describe but at certain angle, there is a 'thug"sound as i turn in U-turn or car parks. It has to be slow though, only at slow speed the active steering comes into effect.
Old 06-26-2006, 01:51 AM
lmk
Contributors

Originally Posted by nuvi360' post='303226' date='Jun 26 2006, 05:21 PM
BLAARDY INSANE,

i would steal the system and leave the car behind. what kind of car is suitable for such set up.who in the insane mind would install such setup.

makes me feel very happy that i did not spend so much on my ice only 5k, pale in comparision
5K!??
what the hell you put in your ride?
Old 06-26-2006, 02:38 AM
Senior Members

Re Nuvi Maps,

Spoke with Patrick Tan of Navicom. He don't have stock now but will have another shipment arriving in 2 weeks' time. S$300+GST is the lowest he would go and he doesn't really care much about "quantitiy" cos he is merely a distributor and not making much per box...

Also... he cannot confirm the upgrade price for the full Malaysian map nor when it will be realised. But he would work out a fair "wholesale price" at that time.

Pls confirm your orders and I will submit to him.
Old 06-26-2006, 04:02 AM
Members

Originally Posted by BZSAB' post='303183' date='Jun 26 2006, 03:31 PM
I use PQ-DVD to iPod Video converter; paid some money to obtain license.
Dear Bro Leslie,

I'll tell something that make you feel not so bad over the number plate that flew over your ride.
You guys will laugh at what's happening in my last 30+ hours.

1. Remember I told you I have a game at OCC yesterday? The flight time was 1.07p.m. Got ready at 12p.m to go to the course and you know what happen? Couldn't locate my golf bag! Yes, lost. And I have no idea where the Bl..dy bag was. My last game was at OCC on 11 June before sending my car to PML for repair. Remember something like took the bag out of my car and put in my car porch. Now is GONE.

2. Today is the first time I drive my car to office after 2 weeks in PML. Left office at about 2.30p.m for an appointment. Halfway thru TPE, you know what? Noticed a fairly large crack (about 10 inches long) at my windscreen at near ERP sensor. Later drove my car to PML Alexandra and seek Stanley advise. Found one small dot (maybe 1.5mm in dia) that could be the likely impact cause by a foreign object. Will have to send in my car to PML tomorrow for replacement.

At first I didn't want to tell you incident 1 because it is OT. But incident 1 & 2 happen within so short time? Buay Tahan!
There is nothing much that I can do but just laugh it off myself...hahahaha
Old 06-26-2006, 04:21 AM
Members

Originally Posted by lmk' post='303236' date='Jun 26 2006, 04:51 AM
5K!??
what the hell you put in your ride?

lotus reference 4"
lotus reference sub woofer 10"
audision lrx 6.9 6 channel
alpine h701

is that ex or wat??
Old 06-26-2006, 04:21 AM
Members

Originally Posted by lmk' post='303234' date='Jun 26 2006, 05:50 PM
Yes Yes YES! let's go for the best sound ever reproduced! forget about the wing flaps, forget about the Nuvi! let's go and look for good amps and speakers! and get broke! hahaha!
Me very tamed liao, if i am younger, i go for it.
LMK,

I've think of a way to enjoy good sound from the I.C.E. Just have more frequent GTG and we just have to stay in either yours or Tatekoi's car to listen and enjoy...hehehe. After all, most of us are in the same era and enjoy quite the same type of songs and music. Personally, Don Henley and the Eagles is one of my all time favorites. I've seen the concert in S'pore but couldn't believe it that you have seen them LIVE 3 times.

So I guess you really Take it to the Limit.
For me and Leslie... we don't have good I.C.E, so a we are a little Desperado
... and my bag..Already Gone!!! So every Eagles song tell a story
Old 06-26-2006, 05:08 AM
Senior Members

Originally Posted by tcc39' post='303276' date='Jun 26 2006, 08:02 PM
Dear Bro Leslie,

I'll tell something that make you feel not so bad over the number plate that flew over your ride.
You guys will laugh at what's happening in my last 30+ hours.

1. Remember I told you I have a game at OCC yesterday? The flight time was 1.07p.m. Got ready at 12p.m to go to the course and you know what happen? Couldn't locate my golf bag! Yes, lost. And I have no idea where the Bl..dy bag was. My last game was at OCC on 11 June before sending my car to PML for repair. Remember something like took the bag out of my car and put in my car porch. Now is GONE.

2. Today is the first time I drive my car to office after 2 weeks in PML. Left office at about 2.30p.m for an appointment. Halfway thru TPE, you know what? Noticed a fairly large crack (about 10 inches long) at my windscreen at near ERP sensor. Later drove my car to PML Alexandra and seek Stanley advise. Found one small dot (maybe 1.5mm in dia) that could be the likely impact cause by a foreign object. Will have to send in my car to PML tomorrow for replacement.

At first I didn't want to tell you incident 1 because it is OT. But incident 1 & 2 happen within so short time? Buay Tahan!
There is nothing much that I can do but just laugh it off myself...hahahaha
Feel sorry for you tcc... I think insurance would cover the windscreen right? i.e. without affecting your NCD... did you put those 3M or VKool film?

btw.. what does "OT" mean?
Old 06-26-2006, 05:19 AM
Members

Originally Posted by SFL33X' post='303296' date='Jun 26 2006, 09:08 PM
Feel sorry for you tcc... I think insurance would cover the windscreen right? i.e. without affecting your NCD... did you put those 3M or VKool film?

btw.. what does "OT" mean?

Yes, PML told me my insurance cover windscreen and don't have to pay access. Stanley told me have to pay something like $100. You are right man, I almost forgot I got Ridecool on the windscreen.

We normally say OT for Out of Topic. like mentioning lost of my golf bag which is not related to our rides.
Old 06-26-2006, 05:29 AM
Members

Hi Guys,

Take a look at this criss angel trick. Then weird man

Old 06-26-2006, 06:32 AM
Members

rslk,
ok you changed your nick but your avatar pic is screaming your car number plate..hahahahaha

asagi you dam un lucky go and buy one more koi lah

Quick Reply: E60 for Singaporeans