E60 Discussion Anything and everything to do with the E60 5 Series. All are welcome!

Hong Kong E60 sub-Forum

Search this Thread

Old 06-07-2010, 07:50 AM
Contributors

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: Mini Cooper

Originally Posted by kcleung
you cant see the sequence?

E34 535i => E39 540i => E60 545i => F10 550i
yeah I know but I trying to change his mind to a M car and not drive just the big engine cars
Old 06-07-2010, 07:55 AM
Contributors

Originally Posted by JackyOr
For who can't read chinese
Translated from BMW China website using MS word, so.. don't ask me why there are funny words....
However, i wonder anyone know if this is same as what others attended earlier this year?

The BMW course content
Level 1 courses: advanced driving -- Everyday traffic in safe driving method
Level 1 courses, the drivers will learn to how to deal with any possible hazards and emergencies, with technology, training, and emergency braking, lane-changing collision avoidance. At the same time, on-site road oversteer and understeer will cause any results, and in these cases occur when timely made body State guarantee safe driving, are required in 1 -level courses to understand and grasp. This course, driving practice speed is approximately 60-80 km / hours.

Training content: to 60 Km / Hour speed in a typical road traffic condition and dangerous conditions for practical exercises to correct the self-assessment. In the advanced driver training courses, you will learn to determine the correct location of the sitting, the practice of holding the steering wheel steering precision and flexibility; the obstacles encountered, to learn how rapid emergency brake and at the same time, to avoid a dangerous tendency to avoid collision occurred; better to close to manipulate how understanding limit understeer and oversteer and bend driving skills. In simulation slalom route to wear pile of manipulation of the training also is one of the subjects.

Training stage: 1 Days.

Level 2 courses: intensive training -- 100 kilometers per hour, under the control of
Level 2 courses in dangerous road conditions, braking, avoiding turning barrier, select bend of driving directions, determines the most appropriate brake point exercises, emergency lane-changing, with oversteer and understeer effects at the same time will follow the ideal route for driving tests. Through these exercises, motorists economically, but also let you get to the vehicles on roads flexible application of the dynamic performance, enhanced driving confidence. Driving practice speed is approximately 80-100 km / hours, more BMW 130i with you to enjoy flying in the track.

Training: advanced driving of intensive training, improve driving skills. In the track or on the way to 100 kilometers per hour, pavement and dangerous conditions to conduct practical exercises. In bend and and line during braking control, appreciative, training, orientation and practice braking to avoid accidents. Select the security in the bend of the ideal line for repetition. Finally in the safety car to be led by race experience.

Training stage: 2 Days.
Student conditions: must have participated in 1 -Level course ? Advanced driving ? Or winter courses.

Level 3 courses: perfect control -- Makes high speed driving

Level 3 courses, you will have the opportunity to drive BMW M3 Feel the charm of the classic sports cars. " People just dedicate yourself to the " will be the level of new driving experience. In safe driving training the highest control training, meet your will is the unprecedented challenges, but from the familiar with the track to exercise track driving skills, has extensive experience in coaching are racing to accompany and guide you, your driving M3 off the track at the same time, the coach guided vehicle will follow you driving for the first time. When you drive a vehicle deviations from ideal route, the coach will timely tips, so that you are familiar with how to control the direction, as well as how to hold the speed on the highway. High-speed lane change, dynamic drift, enhance your driving skills.

Training content: Mastering the extremes of dynamic theory of operation; in the famous race track, to high-speed driving vehicles, practice a series of vehicle manipulation techniques; recurrent training will brake and avoid obstacles perfect combination; flexible manipulation of the vehicle, in the loop in practice drift driving; in comprehensive bend road in learning options ideal line and, ultimately, to drive lead safety car to the track driving exercises. Overall, two-day driving exercises to track driving, with leading technology and calculating timing system, we will give you a more intuitive and more focused improving driving.

Training stage: 2 Days.
Student conditions: must have participated in 2 -Level course ? Strengthened training ? ?

Fees
Level1 "advanced driving" fee: RMB 3,000/person.
Level 2 training course "," fee: RMB 6,000/person.
Level3 curriculum "perfect master" fee: RMB 15,000/person.

Place and date
Level 1 course ? Advanced driving ? ? 1 Day)

Beijing nanyuan international circuit:
2010, 4 - 18 , 4 - 19 , 4 - 20 , 4 - 21 , 9 - 3 , 9 - 4 , 9 - 5 , 9 - 6 Day.

Zhuhai international circuit :
2010, 4 - 4 , 4 - 6 , 4 - 7 , 12 - 19 , 12 - 20 , 12 - 21 , 12 - 22 Day <--- anyone interested?

Shanghai tianma circuit:
2010, 5 - 21 , 5 - 22 , 5 - 23 , 5 - 24 , 10 - 9 , 10 - 10 , 10 - 11 , 10 - 12 , 10 - 13 Day.

Chengdu Jingang international circuit:
2010, 6 - 18 , 6 - 19 , 6 - 20 Day.

Level 2 course ? Strengthened training ? ? 2 Day)

Beijing nanyuan international circuit:
2010, 4 - 13-14 , 4 - 15-16 , 8 - 29-30 , 8 - 31 , -9 - 1 Day.

Zhuhai international circuit:
2010, 3 - 31 , - 4 - 1 , 4 - 2-3 , 12 - 15-16 , 12 - 17-18 Day.

Shanghai F1 International circuit:
2010, 5 - 13-14 , 11 - 2-3 , 11 - 4-5 Day.

Level 3 course ? Perfect control ? ? 2 Day)

Shanghai F1 International circuit:
2010, 5 - 15-16 , 11 - 8-9 Day.
many thanks for the Translation
wow after seeing the price, I think I give it a miss.
it will cost RMB24000, abit too much for me.
like KC say it would be better spending the money in UK doing a track tanning lesson course and take the track driving test after.
BTW if you like to go try joining these guys

http://bmw.hk4u.com/...hp?f=13&t=11272
http://bmw.hk4u.com/...hp?f=13&t=11269
http://bmw.hk4u.com/...hp?f=13&t=10954
Old 06-07-2010, 07:56 AM
Members

Originally Posted by mark_hk
Seems can hardly go wrong with property mrket in HK, as long as u can afford to hold on to property!!! Although, i just wonder after the high prices we have seen recently, how some investors can sell and make much profit.....
Part of the reason is the strange setting of Hong Kong. We have fixed exchange rate with US$ while the market mostly rely on the China market growth. This causing the ultra low interest rate (<2%) when the gov keep pumping the money to the market to support the currency. Plus the rental cost in HK is totally off scale. Most of the time, the rental income from the property can pay off the monthly loan.

When ppl don't trust any investment fund after crisis in 08 fall, they will invest on property to maintain their income while there is a large group or rich who don't need to work and they earn from the money rolling.

By all these together from the user demand and the crazy price structure from the supplier, this is what we have of the property market today. We should able to see the price drop when the interest rate goes up but this really depends on the US market. There is a big forecast in Q3 2010, but due to the recents oil spill in US, i don't think this will happen in 2010.
Old 06-07-2010, 07:57 AM
Contributors

Originally Posted by newbie2
Mr Chu

If I were you, I will change all 4 to RE11 in one time. A bit worry about different brand and age tyres mixing together will give funny unexpected result. Yours is a supercar not a general German car.
+1
Old 06-07-2010, 07:58 AM
Contributors

I do washing and wax myself....because i don't like others touching my E60.
welcome to the DIY club.
if you learn from kieth and me it will take 2 years to wax the car or 8 hours for me
Old 06-07-2010, 08:02 AM
Contributors

Originally Posted by mark_hk
how some investors can sell and make much profit.....
its easy they buy at low price last year right after the market was down. ( big risk )
2 workmates got flats last year and made 25% profit this year. Over 1.5mil in 1 year wow
Old 06-07-2010, 08:04 AM
Contributors

Originally Posted by keith84_uk
Jacky, which date are you planning to go? I might join you
I will give it a miss
Old 06-07-2010, 08:07 AM
Contributors

Originally Posted by JackyOr
http://bmw.hk4u.com/...php?f=1&t=11464
i think better don't get Potenzer....
that is mad and it was only normal driving too :thumbsdown:
our DZ101 pushed hard and still good
Old 06-07-2010, 08:10 AM
Contributors

Originally Posted by momowing
oh no, i use RE-001 now.
dont worry yours what be like that.
Old 06-07-2010, 08:11 AM
Contributors

Keith

I found Zaino in HK, which one are you using for glass?

http://www.zaino.com.hk/shop/
wow keith no need to get in UK any more

Quick Reply: Hong Kong E60 sub-Forum