E60 Discussion Anything and everything to do with the E60 5 Series. All are welcome!

Hong Kong E60 sub-Forum

Search this Thread

Old 06-06-2010, 07:49 AM
Contributors

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: BMW E60 530i , Silver with leather Air Con iDrive 17" Breyton Rims with Dunlop Sp Sport tyres (M-Tech Bodykit and rims WANTED) Alfa Romeo 147 TS1.6 , Black with Air Con 17" Multi Spoke alloys with Bridgestone RE040 tyres Toyota MR-S 1.8 VVTI , Lagoon Blue with Red leather Air Con 15" standard alloys with Toyo tyres Toyota Celica 1.8 VVTI, Lagoon Blue, Air Con, 16" Standard alloys with Kuhmo KU31, EBC Green Stuff

Originally Posted by newbie2
Wiper blades are just 6 months ago.

Do u mean using autogym to polish the glass or go to some shop to do it?
Polish the glass with polisher, apply one coat of sealant (Not wax).
I done my windscreen 2 years ago and still repells water very well

Kee pre is good, but the price they charged are way too high, compared with what they use.
So i only take my car there for car wash when i am not free.
Old 06-06-2010, 07:51 AM
Contributors

My Ride: BMW E60 530i , Silver with leather Air Con iDrive 17" Breyton Rims with Dunlop Sp Sport tyres (M-Tech Bodykit and rims WANTED) Alfa Romeo 147 TS1.6 , Black with Air Con 17" Multi Spoke alloys with Bridgestone RE040 tyres Toyota MR-S 1.8 VVTI , Lagoon Blue with Red leather Air Con 15" standard alloys with Toyo tyres Toyota Celica 1.8 VVTI, Lagoon Blue, Air Con, 16" Standard alloys with Kuhmo KU31, EBC Green Stuff

Originally Posted by mark_hk
at least they can afford to buy super cars and drive them..... Sigh! One day i will have mine...
+1

I want one whatever how people call them
Old 06-06-2010, 07:53 AM
Contributors

Originally Posted by etchu
dunno why the prev owner wouldn't change the front as well, when he is willing to throw in all those expensive mods. the back tires are pzero corsa 305, $6000/tire; and he match it with some 2003 old tire in front.....
Wow...only seen the Corsa on Ferrari once.
I think your first mod will be the tyres and fix the diff oil leak.
As the rainning season is coming soon
Old 06-06-2010, 07:57 AM
Contributors

My Ride: carbonized MB coupe

Pingy i think your recent comments are not going down well,
gotta go back to the old style man!!!!

I am not a pro and I am not dead from crash (hopefully not going there), so I think being a pussy is the best option for me while I am stuck with my porsche. may be the only way out for me and Will is to get some wonder bars from you so the porsche can become a ultra safe magical driving machine on the holy mountain TMS all in a sudden. needa get AK a hammer so he can dent/bent things around to fit the bars.
Old 06-06-2010, 07:58 AM
Senior Members

Originally Posted by pinguhk
for the ferrari, it is the old design with the new 1s coming out it is much easyer.
Porsche is well know for it back stepping out very easy and if you not a pro driver then 100% will crash it.
I think about 90% of HK ppl dont know how to handle a supercar :thumbsdown:
997 is much easier to handle than the old 911s too.
Old 06-06-2010, 08:18 AM
Contributors

yea may be RE11 for front, and change back to RE11 later on when it dies. Pzero are too expensive...

Originally Posted by keith84_uk
Old 06-06-2010, 03:46 PM
Senior Members

I am not a pro and I am not dead from crash (hopefully not going there), so I think being a pussy is the best option for me while I am stuck with my porsche. may be the only way out for me and Will is to get some wonder bars from you so the porsche can become a ultra safe magical driving machine on the holy mountain TMS all in a sudden. needa get AK a hammer so he can dent/bent things around to fit the bars.
ha ha! Im glad others see where I am coming from here....!!!!
Old 06-06-2010, 03:47 PM
Senior Members

Yeah totally agree.....lots of bhp + crappy old tyres + torrential rain = spinning 996 Turbo
Old 06-06-2010, 03:49 PM
Senior Members

Polish the glass with polisher, apply one coat of sealant (Not wax).
I done my windscreen 2 years ago and still repells water very well

Kee pre is good, but the price they charged are way too high, compared with what they use.
So i only take my car there for car wash when i am not free.
Keith - agree that Keepre is a lil on the expensive side but customer service is good and they give me free coffee for when I wait....!! ha ha!!

To be honest, if i had a water source at home, i would prefer to do regular washes at home and only go to a detailer for waxing it etc... but because i dont, then i am happy to pay a bit more for the convenience of going to get it all done for me.

Not sure why, but i trust keepre more than say Glaze or CAR or the other car valeters in those multi storey car parks. Bill, you use CAR dont you? Any comments??
Old 06-06-2010, 03:50 PM
Senior Members

yea may be RE11 for front, and change back to RE11 later on when it dies. Pzero are too expensive...

Thats wht you got on your E60 now, right??

Quick Reply: Hong Kong E60 sub-Forum