E60 Discussion Anything and everything to do with the E60 5 Series. All are welcome!

Hong Kong E60 sub-Forum

Search this Thread

Old 05-19-2010, 08:15 PM
Senior Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by billhk
Lexus have another recall on their super hi-tech and overated 460, the steering can be missing for a few seconds!!!!!
USA today"
Toyota on Friday will recall its Lexus LS flagship ? the super-premium model that has versions selling for more than $100,000 ? over steering problems, the automaker said.The issue involves the steering wheel not returning to its normal position quickly enough after making a tight turn.

Normally, the embarrassment might be considered just another routine recall. But atop all the other recalls that Toyota has had this year, as well as congressional and regulator scrutiny, this one could be painful.

"

this means if you drive one don't go to TMS and mess with the E60 gang!!
Luckily, I sold my RX300 1 month before they started the recall cycle
Old 05-19-2010, 08:29 PM
Contributors

My Ride: Mini Cooper

Lexus have another recall on their super hi-tech and overated 460, the steering can be missing for a few seconds!!!!!
USA today"
Toyota on Friday will recall its Lexus LS flagship ? the super-premium model that has versions selling for more than $100,000 ? over steering problems, the automaker said.The issue involves the steering wheel not returning to its normal position quickly enough after making a tight turn.

Normally, the embarrassment might be considered just another routine recall. But atop all the other recalls that Toyota has had this year, as well as congressional and regulator scrutiny, this one could be painful.

"

this means if you drive one don't go to TMS and mess with the E60 gang!!
wow that the 2nd Lexus car recall
Old 05-19-2010, 08:30 PM
Contributors

My Ride: Mini Cooper

Originally Posted by newbie2
Luckily, I sold my RX300 1 month before they started the recall cycle
O no Mo just got his 1 back.
Old 05-19-2010, 08:43 PM
Contributors

My Ride: carbonized MB coupe

i have to admit the RX is very comfortable to sit in, but that's it!!
but the problem is they are not cheap, i wonder if you guys got much discount when buying
from those Lexus cowboy sales people?????
5%, 10%?

Originally Posted by pinguhk
O no Mo just got his 1 back.
Old 05-19-2010, 08:55 PM
Contributors

My Ride: carbonized MB coupe

sorry but ET and Derrick's were already lowered, and they are married, the others always had some excuse not to!! "i have to buy a camera, my car park is too high, waste of money,i will buy in 100years time, my road is too bumpy, my bum is made from glass and may shatter over a bump" etc,. come one!!!!
got u guys thinking, i really do like the Koni FSD, i believe that is what my car's shocks are on right now,they did the OEM for Mb, comfortable when u want and stiff when u push it.

Mark sorry to see you're going to the Taiwan leg of your WORLD LADY BOY TOUR again then???

sorry guys, no more mods for me now, i've had it!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by mark_hk
You will need to get bigger rims too... but i know the wife wont let u!

All u married guys are all whipped...under the thumb.... wife makes ALl the decisions...blah blah blah!

hahahaha
Old 05-19-2010, 09:00 PM
Senior Members

Originally Posted by pinguhk
is that the 1 near my house with the rocky footpath. At the top there a very big white board.
No capt, the ones nr ur house is good for nite hike and hunt for fornicating couples, marks hid touch will come v handy
Old 05-19-2010, 09:12 PM
Senior Members

Originally Posted by newbie2
Momo

I also like hiking but my wife didn't. My situation is quite similar with you, mods secretly and wife not good in sport. But now, I am not good at sport too when getting old and having years of long working hours daily.

Let's try to organise some MD and then go hiking before too hot.
money cannot buy health. Definitely count me in if u guys plan on a hike though it is already getting quite hot. Just 1 condition, it has to be be wifeless.
Old 05-19-2010, 09:38 PM
Senior Members

sorry but ET and Derrick's were already lowered, and they are married, the others always had some excuse not to!! "i have to buy a camera, my car park is too high, waste of money,i will buy in 100years time, my road is too bumpy, my bum is made from glass and may shatter over a bump" etc,. come one!!!!
got u guys thinking, i really do like the Koni FSD, i believe that is what my car's shocks are on right now,they did the OEM for Mb, comfortable when u want and stiff when u push it.

Mark sorry to see you're going to the Taiwan leg of your WORLD LADY BOY TOUR again then???

sorry guys, no more mods for me now, i've had it!!!!!!!
No lady boys for me im afraid! just top notch ladies! ha ha
Old 05-19-2010, 09:49 PM
Senior Members

Originally Posted by mark_hk
You will need to get bigger rims too... but i know the wife wont let u!

All u married guys are all whipped...under the thumb.... wife makes ALl the decisions...blah blah blah!

hahahaha
The trick is to make it look like it's their decision
Old 05-19-2010, 09:52 PM
Senior Members

Originally Posted by kcleung
money cannot buy health. Definitely count me in if u guys plan on a hike though it is already getting quite hot. Just 1 condition, it has to be be wifeless.
hahahaha....i like it, wifeless! but wifeless <> ladyless

Quick Reply: Hong Kong E60 sub-Forum