E60 Discussion Anything and everything to do with the E60 5 Series. All are welcome!

E60 for Singaporeans

Search this Thread

Old 09-01-2005, 06:47 AM
Senior Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by bugaboo' date='Sep 1 2005, 02:31 PM
[quote name='valvetronic' date='Aug 24 2005, 01:42 PM']Please note that the location of the EVC-CCF Tulip Hearts Day Drive-Thru Donation has been relocated to Kallang Carpark E (Indoor Stadium).

4.30 PM
Sunday 4th September
Kallang Carpark E

Go there to buy paper tulips at $2 (if I remember correctly) a stalk. The proceeds will go to the Children's Cancer Foundation. We are blessed with such good cars, lets do our part by giving to the society.
[snapback]162729[/snapback]
can't make it at 430pm. will go by earlier to support instead.
[snapback]165818[/snapback]
[/quote]

Guys, don't get confused by the time and venue. Please note the latest is as follow:

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Time: 4PM
Date: Sunday 4th September
Venue: Carpark next to Kallang McDonalds (our usual GTG place)
</span>

We will meet then convoy to carpark E. So please be punctual.

Last but not least <span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>e60 show force hor this sunday </span>
Old 09-01-2005, 07:06 AM
Contributors

My Ride: 530iA Silver Grey , black interior. Premium Package, Navigation System, Head-up Display, Radio Satellite, Adaptive Xenon Headlights. AC Schnitzer Front Lip, H&R springs, Rear red reflector, All season Floor mat,

Originally Posted by Edlee' date='Sep 1 2005, 05:04 AM
[quote name='soc_fans' date='Sep 1 2005, 05:14 PM']But it would be awkward for me if i'm not the only E60 there.?

totoseow are you going? I am eager to see & hear the Gruppe M CAI you have installed.? ? Are you still interested in the brembos though?
[snapback]165833[/snapback]
Not at all. You do drive an E60 in the USA, don't you? You're a member of this forum, aren't you?

Toto will be there. He's gonna give us all a second demo of his doughnut run.

We'll talk about the Brembos when we see you. Be there or be square!!!
[snapback]165836[/snapback]
[/quote]

Haha alright. I will try to make it. See you there !
Old 09-03-2005, 01:41 AM
Members

Originally Posted by Edlee' date='Sep 1 2005, 03:52 PM
[quote name='caddyt' date='Sep 1 2005, 02:51 PM']Ground Rules for Drive-Thru
[snapback]165820[/snapback]
Oh No!!! Does that mean we can't do a "Too Fast Too Furious" routine? And how are we gonna show off our gals in tight mini skirts and bikini tops?

Just kidding . We are normal slow cruising Ah Peks who will come around, contribute and then go over to the nearest park, whip out our bird cages and hear them birds sing. Cool, ain't it?
[snapback]165826[/snapback]
[/quote]

Oh i see but make sure its the correct cage with the correct bird. hehehe
Old 09-04-2005, 05:57 AM
Members

Gents,
Good effort showing up! Bought more tulips than I intended to, and thanks to you guys otherwise even more...but it's for a worthy cause.

Hope I got this right, let me know if not. From left to right,
Eggz, Totoseow, Laimk, Edlee, Tategoi, Zag and Valvetronic (behind the lens!).

Look forward to the next meet!
Attached Thumbnails E60 for Singaporeans-img_1503a.jpg   E60 for Singaporeans-img_1504a.jpg  
Old 09-04-2005, 06:32 AM
lmk
Contributors

Originally Posted by valvetronic' date='Sep 4 2005, 09:57 PM
Gents,
Good effort showing up!? Bought more tulips than I intended to, and thanks to you guys otherwise even more...but it's for a worthy cause.

Hope I got this right, let me know if not.? From left to right,
Eggz, Totoseow, Laimk, Edlee, Tategoi, Zag and Valvetronic (behind the lens!).

Look forward to the next meet!
[snapback]166800[/snapback]
guys,

good to meet up with all of you.
i wonder why the lady approached you again to buy more instead of the rest. (although due to your lack of change made us buy more... :'(

see you guys in the next gtg!
Old 09-04-2005, 06:46 AM
Contributors

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Guys,

Any chance of a meet up sometime between 16th and 26th September. Yes I'm coming over to Singapore for a holiday again. It would be great to meet up with Eggz, Totoseow, Tategoi, Zag, Olivin530i and Dindae520i again and hopefully few more members.

BMW530
Old 09-04-2005, 07:44 AM
Members

First of all, I would like to take this opportunity to thanks everyone from E60 Forum Singapore for their support given to make this event a meaningful one.

The result for the Drive-Thru purchase of the tulips in support of Children's Cancer Foundation Tulip Hearts Day has been very much better than last year. In fact, the turn out by various automotive groups was impressive and outstanding. We sold off 16 bouquets with 100 tulips in each bouquet. Knowing that our local automotive community strongly support charity activities makes our effort worth it and we really appreciate the support from everyone of you.

On behalf of the EuroVanClub committee, I would like to thank you all once again for showing care and support for raising awareness on children's cancer in Singapore. Hope to have your support again next year.

Thomas aka CaddyT
EuroVanClub Team
Old 09-05-2005, 02:40 AM
Senior Members

Okay. It is confirmed that all who asked for a place in the IDT on 15/16 Oct have got their places. Zag, you will be receiving acknowledgement within these couple of days. Totoseow, please re-apply online.
Old 09-05-2005, 04:16 AM
Senior Members

My Ride: E46 320i, M3 paddle shift, Sat Nav

Originally Posted by Edlee' date='Sep 5 2005, 06:40 PM
Okay.? It is confirmed that all who asked for a place in the IDT on 15/16 Oct have got their places.? Zag, you will be receiving acknowledgement within these couple of days.? Totoseow, please re-apply online.
[snapback]167014[/snapback]

Can't wait for the day to arrive. Those 330s are begging to be floored...round the corner! I'll be happy to grant their wish.
Old 09-05-2005, 04:28 AM
Members

A message from Children's Cancer Foundation:

On behalf of Children?s Cancer Foundation, our children, the families & the THD 2005 Organising Committee, I would like to thank each and everyone of you for your participating and contribution today. The wet weather has indeed dampened some spirits but your efforts and generosity is much appreciated.

Special Thanks to the EVC Committee Members, Daniel, Joseph, Thomas, Eng Hai, Paul, Lennard, Melvin, Stephen & Gabriel (And those whom I don?t know the name) for your tireless dedication and commitment to this whole EVC operation today. Not forgetting the ladies supporting from behind?

For those who went on the streets to do street sales (EVC, Dreamz Vannin, Kangoo Club etc) Great effort! Hope you bring back something close to your heart at the end of the day.

This year, I took the effort to make a trip down to the Drive-Thru and was glad to see many of the supporters who came especially for the event. Though I missed some of you, but your presences were felt and I do hope I get a chance to meet and thank you guys/gals 1 day!

DUKE?s hot drinks really came on time, it not only warms the body of those helpers at the Drive-thru, think it warms all hearts. This is the kind of spirit that we valued. A cup of coffee or tea might appear insignificant to some, just like some thought what can $2 do to help a child with cancer. It is the message of love and hope that you have brought across?

My thanks to the 5 drivers who came in the Beemers, thanks for obliging to buy the tulips from me time and again. What came out from their wallets were purple to red to BLUE!

THD 2005 street sale has officially ended, but we will still continue to sell the tulips within the office till end of September. Though we have not done the physical count, but from what we see, we still have lots and lots of tulips to clear and we are still far from our target. If you still wish to purchase more tulips, you know how to contact the EVC comm. members or you can drop me a message here.

Once again, THANK YOU ? Because Life Is More Than Just Receiving ?

Yours Truly,
Tricia
Children?s Cancer Foundation THD2005 Organising Committee

Quick Reply: E60 for Singaporeans