E60 Discussion Anything and everything to do with the E60 5 Series. All are welcome!

Im gonna tell a story

Search this Thread

Old 03-03-2009, 08:26 AM
Contributors

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
My Ride: 2006 525XI, Jet black on Dakota beige. Premium and winter packages. I consider myself a purist and intend to keep my car absolutely stock and shiny. 2008 328I Convertible, Sapphire black on beige interior. Premium package, NAV, iPod adapter. Retired: 2002 325I, Titanium silver on black leather. Premium package. Absolutely stock and proud of it.

Originally Posted by C's Bimmer' post='805929' date='Mar 2 2009, 11:41 PM
I never thought of throwing change out my window to mess someone else's car up. I'm going to try that next time.
As a BMW driver, I only throw $100 bills at people or a credit card so they can charge my rage...

Seriously, though, I agree that cool heads always prevail and even though it is bad for the male ego, it is best to just let bygones be bygones, unless they physically hit your car or someone else's, but then again, you could always report their license plate to police and let the police do their job.
Old 03-03-2009, 08:38 AM
Senior Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Not worth it for me going out of my way because some idiot cut me off or something...too many nutty people out there, i still have things in my life i want to acomplish. but if someone on the road has an issue w/me then that's their problem, and if they want to be agressive i'll be more than happy to get out of my car and put my fist agains his face - 1 on 1.
Old 03-03-2009, 08:43 AM
Members

My Ride: '05 545i Sport - MANUAL - Jet Black/Black 20" Miro Time Attacks, Bimmian Carbon Kidneys

When my story happened, I wasn't representing BMW. I was reppin' rusty Ford Broncos worldwide, son! I was also in high school. I'm still a douche, no question about it, but I can control my powers now.
Old 03-03-2009, 08:53 AM
Contributors

IV HADE MYshare of road rage.. in NY forgedaboutit!!!!!!! its like a daily thing. but it can and will bite you in your ass.. trust me. i learend my lesson real quick. i was about 22 years old, so about 9 years ago. i was a crazy kid driven around in my new car i just got. All cocky and shit. so im on my way to pick up a chick i meet. so i get in to it with some guys in another car. back and forth we go.. it gets to the point where we come to a red light and i know theres 2 of them they get out and run up on the car i cant go know whyere, so i jump out, and we start fighting i mean really fighting.. yes i will addmite i got my ass kicked... i got stabbed in the back 2 times. i had a calapsed lung blood clots in my kidney`s i got out the hospitle a week later.. SO WHAT IM GETTING AT IS. JUST KEEP IT MOVING. as for the ghetto chick, it wasnt her fault, and i understand 100% why you would do what you did. its not worth it at all...

this is a true story. i can show the stab marks on my back to prove...

im far from a punk, people that know me know what im about. this really hummbled me. hopefully this story will hummble some of you....

drive hard and safe
Old 03-03-2009, 09:48 AM
Contributors

g
Old 03-03-2009, 09:54 AM
Senior Members

My Ride: 2004 545i Sport loaded

Originally Posted by 530ISPORT' post='806324' date='Mar 3 2009, 12:53 PM
IV HADE MYshare of road rage.. in NY forgedaboutit!!!!!!! its like a daily thing. but it can and will bite you in your ass.. trust me. i learend my lesson real quick. i was about 22 years old, so about 9 years ago. i was a crazy kid driven around in my new car i just got. All cocky and shit. so im on my way to pick up a chick i meet. so i get in to it with some guys in another car. back and forth we go.. it gets to the point where we come to a red light and i know theres 2 of them they get out and run up on the car i cant go know whyere, so i jump out, and we start fighting i mean really fighting.. yes i will addmite i got my ass kicked... i got stabbed in the back 2 times. i had a calapsed lung blood clots in my kidney`s i got out the hospitle a week later.. SO WHAT IM GETTING AT IS. JUST KEEP IT MOVING. as for the ghetto chick, it wasnt her fault, and i understand 100% why you would do what you did. its not worth it at all...

this is a true story. i can show the stab marks on my back to prove...

im far from a punk, people that know me know what im about. this really hummbled me. hopefully this story will hummble some of you....

drive hard and safe

All I can say is daaaaaaaaaaaaaaayum.

Glad you made it through ok.
Old 03-03-2009, 10:01 AM
Contributors

Originally Posted by exx1976' post='806385' date='Mar 3 2009, 01:54 PM
All I can say is daaaaaaaaaaaaaaayum.

Glad you made it through ok.
belive me so am I!!!!!!!!!
Old 03-03-2009, 10:26 AM
Contributors

My Ride: 2010 M5 alpine white, black full leather, etc.

Originally Posted by 530ISPORT' post='806393' date='Mar 3 2009, 02:01 PM
belive me so am I!!!!!!!!!
Thanks for the brutally real anecdote. Please don't let anger make some idiot with a weapon wreck your life. Be careful out there.
Old 03-03-2009, 10:33 AM
Contributors

Originally Posted by 1600' post='806418' date='Mar 3 2009, 02:26 PM
Thanks for the brutally real anecdote. Please don't let anger make some idiot with a weapon wreck your life. Be careful out there.
+1,000,000
Old 03-03-2009, 11:14 AM
Contributors

Originally Posted by Dr Dave' post='806133' date='Mar 3 2009, 09:20 AM
you say 1 for the good guys?? there is nothing good about being a total arse, it seems to me that you were far more to blame than she was.
yes she was driving like a cock initialy, but you then deliberatly didnt let her pass, and boast that you have 3 x corolla engines? (is that to make up for what your lacking elsewhere?) you call her ugly? (what does that have to do with anything?)_
you also have a pop at her for "ghettoness?", to anybody with a modicum of inteligence you come across as arrogant, big headed, and a bad driver

why did you not just let her pass and go about your day?, it was you that created most of the rage.you then say its not normal for you...then totaly contradidct yourself in later posts by telling tales of other incidents you have been involved in.
pat your self on the back, your a fine human being.
i am not making up for anything. I am not the one picking internet fights with someone halfway around the world tough guy.

Quick Reply: Im gonna tell a story