E60 Discussion Anything and everything to do with the E60 5 Series. All are welcome!

Im gonna tell a story

Search this Thread

Old 03-02-2009, 03:30 PM
Contributors

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I debated on whether or not to tell this story here, because it got ugly and I knew there would be some people that would totally dissaprove, but I think there is some of you out there that need a "one for the good guys" story.

I had my car for a few days and i was backing out of a parking spot at night. There was this ugly chick, although I did not know what she was at the time, blazing through the busy cramped parking lot in her dope ass Carolloa, she almost hit me. She was prob doing 30 through a spot she should have been doing less then 10. there were children and happy citizens scattered about. well i saw here coming last minute, but i didnt pull back into my spot. I thought this was my opportunity to slow her down and i finished pulling out. she managed to get around me without slowing down one bit. she had that puppy floored.

So I am a bit angry, but what can i do. I pull out of the spot and out of the parking lot. I see her again in a 2 lane left turning lanes (say that 5 times fast) and i am in the left, she is behind me in the right. she pulls into my lane and gets right on my ass. at this point i know i am going to have to deal with some low life and i would do my best to keep my cool. we get out onto the fairly empty 3 lane road and she goes to pass me. i dont let her pass, since i basically have 3 carolla engines in my car. she is furious, i can see her speed up, as i speed up. i could tell that i may be blocking her from getting into a land to make a turn. i lay off and here it comes, a handful of change out her window. 1. Now i was in a furious rage, thats basically it, just 1.

Now, i get behind about a 100 feet. she tries to make a quick right turn but her car couldnt handle it. she took the divider and blew out her 2 front tires. she rolls her window down and i will never forget, says "Oh no you didnt" with her ghettoness and her trailer park medusa greasy trailer welfare hair. I drove away and that was it.

that was my story. had she actually hit something or me, i would not have left the scene. This is my most intense road rage story as i am pretty mild mannered.

Flames may come, people may lecture me. I understand. I will say, you can save your breath (or fingers) as this is not normal protocall for dealing with these type of people for me.

what made me think of this was i saw her today (3 months later) in her car with, new tires but no hubcaps on the front. i dont know if they flew off when she evil kaneviled it over the divider, but it was funny to see it. I thought this would go great in the why people hate BMW owners thread, but i didnt want this priceless story to get lost in a 10 page thread...

thanks for reading. +1 for the good guys (or the douchebags, depending on who you talk to)
Old 03-02-2009, 03:35 PM
Contributors

i have one more. once someone boxed me in on the expressway, then when we got to the toll booths, i didnt let them over, they were forced to go through the sunpass lane with, apparently no sunpass, because that tool booth went ape shit with blue lights flashing.

so that was two times i returned the gift of douchebagedismness (thats my new word)
Old 03-02-2009, 03:36 PM
Senior Members

My Ride: 2004 545i Sport loaded

The only thing that would have made that better is if you had rolled down your window, shouted "Oh yes I did!" and thrown a handful of change at her.

THAT would have been a priceless story. LOL
Old 03-02-2009, 03:37 PM
Contributors

Originally Posted by exx1976' post='805734' date='Mar 2 2009, 07:36 PM
The only thing that would have made that better is if you had rolled down your window, shouted "Oh yes I did!" and thrown a handful of change at her.

THAT would have been a priceless story. LOL
i wish i was quicker on my feet in that scenario. i am pretty witty, but i was in total shock when that happened.
Old 03-02-2009, 03:39 PM
Senior Members

Originally Posted by craigm1841' post='805737' date='Mar 2 2009, 07:37 PM
i wish i was quicker on my feet in that scenario. i am pretty witty, but i was in total shock when that happened.
I know what you mean. I usually come up with my best material after the fact.
Old 03-02-2009, 04:21 PM
Members

My Ride: '05 545i Sport - MANUAL - Jet Black/Black 20" Miro Time Attacks, Bimmian Carbon Kidneys

The biggest bout of road rage I ever had was because of a douche in a brand new (this was about 5 years ago) Tahoe... He was going about 65 in a 35 swerving all over the place. Long story short, he ended up forcing an old lady in a Buick off the road. I was pretty pissed that he had cut me off just before running the old lady onto the sidewalk, and you could see the expressions on everyone's faces as this dude passed. I looked at my friend in the passenger seat and said, "if this dude gets in the turn lane, he's done." Well, he ended up getting into the left turn lane at a light. At this point traffic was pretty heavy and he would never be able to get back over. Well, shit... now I had to make good on my threat. I grabbed the closest thing I could find, which was a CD jewel case and ninja starred it at his passenger door. It left about a 3 inch crease, and actually drew a couple of cheers. So, whether or not this is something to be proud of, I am. F**k that d-bag. I win.
Old 03-02-2009, 04:24 PM
Contributors

i once egged a guy when i was like 16. he cut me off and well me and my dumb friend happened to have eggs. turns out he was the county D.A. and put a phone call in. the cops shook us up pretty good.
Old 03-02-2009, 04:27 PM
Senior Members

Originally Posted by craigm1841' post='805772' date='Mar 2 2009, 08:24 PM
i once egged a guy when i was like 16. he cut me off and well me and my dumb friend happened to have eggs. turns out he was the county D.A. and put a phone call in. the cops shook us up pretty good.

bwaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahaha

16. "happened" to have eggs.

That must've went over like a fart in church. LMAO!!
Old 03-02-2009, 04:38 PM
Members

My Ride: '05 545i Sport - MANUAL - Jet Black/Black 20" Miro Time Attacks, Bimmian Carbon Kidneys

Ok, one more. This is a story my dad told me about an experience he had about 20 years ago... So my dad and his coworker are headed home from the office in the coworker's Austin Healy on the highway that was being constructed. It was 2 lanes at the time, with a 3rd blocked by jersey barriers and orange barrels. Traffic is heavy due to the construction... Scene set... So everyday for the last 2 weeks or so, this guy (I can't remember what my dad said the guy drove) would drive through the closed lane until he absolutely couldn't anymore, and then would squeeze his way onto the crowded open lanes. This day in particular, they're driving about 5 mph down the highway, bumper to bumper. Here comes the impatient dude down the closed lane. My dad and his coworker are in prime position to be cut off by this guy, right where he always squeezes in. The coworker decides he will put an end to this guys reign of terror... He pulls up and blocks the guy in. This actually draws cheers from everyone else who has to put up with this guy causing unnecessary delays, and almost a bunch of accidents, every day after work. Thinking that's the end of it, my dad laughs and goes back to zoning out to the radio. He notices the coworker rummaging around behind the driver's seat for a few seconds... Out comes the 3lb hammer. The coworker reaches out the window while driving along the D-bag's car, and proceeds to bash the s**t out of his front fender. Nobody in traffic seemed to mind, and the D-bag couldn't think of anything else to do but stare with his jaw dropped. More cheering ensued, and they never saw the D-bag again. I guess he took a different route. Apparently, Colorado enjoys road rage. Both of my stories involved cheers. Hmm...
Old 03-02-2009, 04:51 PM
Contributors

My Ride: 2005 545i Sports, Premium and dynamic packages

Originally Posted by craigm1841' post='805732' date='Mar 2 2009, 07:35 PM
i have one more. once someone boxed me in on the expressway, then when we got to the toll booths, i didnt let them over, they were forced to go through the sunpass lane with, apparently no sunpass, because that tool booth went ape shit with blue lights flashing.

so that was two times i returned the gift of douchebagedismness (thats my new word)
I like that word, I'm going to borrow from time to time...

Quick Reply: Im gonna tell a story