E60 Discussion Anything and everything to do with the E60 5 Series. All are welcome!

Im gonna tell a story

Search this Thread

Old 03-02-2009, 04:53 PM
ObD
Contributors

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: 2008 535i 6MT

A coworker carries an old golf club in his mini van to ward off the douches.
Old 03-02-2009, 04:58 PM
Contributors

My Ride: 2005 545i Sports, Premium and dynamic packages

Originally Posted by craigm1841' post='805729' date='Mar 2 2009, 07:30 PM
I debated on whether or not to tell this story here, because it got ugly and I knew there would be some people that would totally dissaprove, but I think there is some of you out there that need a "one for the good guys" story.

I had my car for a few days and i was backing out of a parking spot at night. There was this ugly chick, although I did not know what she was at the time, blazing through the busy cramped parking lot in her dope ass Carolloa, she almost hit me. She was prob doing 30 through a spot she should have been doing less then 10. there were children and happy citizens scattered about. well i saw here coming last minute, but i didnt pull back into my spot. I thought this was my opportunity to slow her down and i finished pulling out. she managed to get around me without slowing down one bit. she had that puppy floored.

So I am a bit angry, but what can i do. I pull out of the spot and out of the parking lot. I see her again in a 2 lane left turning lanes (say that 5 times fast) and i am in the left, she is behind me in the right. she pulls into my lane and gets right on my ass. at this point i know i am going to have to deal with some low life and i would do my best to keep my cool. we get out onto the fairly empty 3 lane road and she goes to pass me. i dont let her pass, since i basically have 3 carolla engines in my car. she is furious, i can see her speed up, as i speed up. i could tell that i may be blocking her from getting into a land to make a turn. i lay off and here it comes, a handful of change out her window. 1. Now i was in a furious rage, thats basically it, just 1.

Now, i get behind about a 100 feet. she tries to make a quick right turn but her car couldnt handle it. she took the divider and blew out her 2 front tires. she rolls her window down and i will never forget, says "Oh no you didnt" with her ghettoness and her trailer park medusa greasy trailer welfare hair. I drove away and that was it.

that was my story. had she actually hit something or me, i would not have left the scene. This is my most intense road rage story as i am pretty mild mannered.

Flames may come, people may lecture me. I understand. I will say, you can save your breath (or fingers) as this is not normal protocall for dealing with these type of people for me.

what made me think of this was i saw her today (3 months later) in her car with, new tires but no hubcaps on the front. i dont know if they flew off when she evil kaneviled it over the divider, but it was funny to see it. I thought this would go great in the why people hate BMW owners thread, but i didnt want this priceless story to get lost in a 10 page thread...

thanks for reading. +1 for the good guys (or the douchebags, depending on who you talk to)

She got what she deserved!!! Karma!!! Hey, I 've had my share of close encounters, especially driving in Miami...you need to be an aggressive driver, otherwise they will run you over! Besides, I'm from New York so I have the attitude and the engine to back me up...
Old 03-02-2009, 05:09 PM
Contributors

Originally Posted by ValE60' post='805796' date='Mar 2 2009, 08:58 PM
She got what she deserved!!! Karma!!! Hey, I 've had my share of close encounters, especially driving in Miami...you need to be an aggressive driver, otherwise they will run you over! Besides, I'm from New York so I have the attitude and the engine to back me up...
haha, i am from NY too. eventually we all migrate down here and terrorize the fl roads
Old 03-02-2009, 05:31 PM
Contributors

My Ride: 545iSMGSilver GrayAuburn Dakota LeatherLogic 7 Premium SoundSports Package

Haha thats what she gets... If your side of the story is accurate and you're not biased then she deserves what she gets. Blown tires and money to fix.
Old 03-02-2009, 05:36 PM
Contributors

Originally Posted by EBMCS03' post='805821' date='Mar 2 2009, 09:31 PM
Haha thats what she gets... If your side of the story is accurate and you're not biased then she deserves what she gets. Blown tires and money to fix.
i bet she was wishing she didnt throw all of that change out the window.
Old 03-02-2009, 06:22 PM
Senior Members

My Ride: 2008 BMW 550i 2006 BMW X3

Here's my road rage story but more him than me. Back when I had a '99 540i I took 3 friends out to lunch. To return to work, there's a u-turn across a divided highway. A truck & trailer are wanting to u-turn in the opposite direction so I couldn't see around him. A tall 4WD pickup behind me got inpatient and went to my right, cut to the left in front of me squalling tires, and did the u-turn. A moment later, I could go. It wasn't long before I caught the pickup in traffic. The pickup saw me, gunned it, and gave me the finger. I easily kept up with it. My friend had a to-go cup, opened the window, and tossed the cup at the pickup. It landed squarely on the windshield, and splattered tea everywhere. The race was on. I was moving swiftly thru traffic and easily staying ahead of the pickup. I had to take an offramp to get to another interstate. Unfortunately I caught traffic, and the pickup catches me. He put his window down and tried to throw a to-go cup at me. It catches the wind and the tea goes right back into his window!!! He then guns it passed me and swerves in front of me nailing the brakes. Enough was enough!!! I swung out around him and took off. Next thing, I was running 120 through downtown Charlotte. Once I was out of sight from the pickup, I zipped off an exit that goes steeply down hill. I sat for a minute to make sure we weren't followed. We then got back to work and had quite a story to tell.
Old 03-02-2009, 06:29 PM
Senior Members

I laughed...funny story. Liked the bashing of her "corolla"...haha
Old 03-02-2009, 06:43 PM
Contributors

now i am starting to realize i am a DB.... i once threw water into someones car because they brake checked me, because I was tailgating them in their altama with 20" chrome wheels because they were doing 25 in a 45. I was in my maxima at the time, on my way to the gym. when i got into the right turning lane and they were going straight, the pass window came down and before they could say a word, my GNC shaker full of ice water accidentially came unscrewed and i happened to spill the contents all over the face of the passenger. she looked pissed because she had just gotten her hair did.

i cant believe i forgot about that one. maybe i am worse then i thought after all...
Old 03-02-2009, 06:45 PM
Contributors

My Ride: 545iSMGSilver GrayAuburn Dakota LeatherLogic 7 Premium SoundSports Package

Hahah you guys are all so bad!
Old 03-02-2009, 07:06 PM
Members

The only thing that would have made that better is if you had rolled down your window,
Dude come on were in BMWs!! We dont 'roll' down windows anymore, we press a button!!

Quick Reply: Im gonna tell a story