E60 Discussion Anything and everything to do with the E60 5 Series. All are welcome!

Im gonna tell a story

Search this Thread

Old 03-03-2009, 04:44 AM
Contributors

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: 2008 Silverstone II E60 M5 2012 E70 AW X5 50i Sport w/ LCI Aero Kit and Rocker Panels

Originally Posted by RC1818' post='805948' date='Mar 3 2009, 12:05 AM
old batteries work much betta....just open the roof and toss 'em "D" cells out & watch the mofo swerve in ur rearview mirror!!
Old 03-03-2009, 05:03 AM
Senior Members

My Ride: 2004 545i Sport loaded

Originally Posted by Allen' post='806106' date='Mar 3 2009, 08:26 AM
Being a simple man...a brick is defintely the way to go...works MUCH mo' betta. Being a cheap ba$tard...can't bring myself to throw money out the window...
Oh yeah, of course! Why didn't I think of that? I ALWAYS have spare bricks (or D cells, for that matter) in my bimmer..

Old 03-03-2009, 05:20 AM
Contributors

Originally Posted by craigm1841' post='805729' date='Mar 2 2009, 07:30 PM
I debated on whether or not to tell this story here, because it got ugly and I knew there would be some people that would totally dissaprove, but I think there is some of you out there that need a "one for the good guys" story.

I had my car for a few days and i was backing out of a parking spot at night. There was this ugly chick, although I did not know what she was at the time, blazing through the busy cramped parking lot in her dope ass Carolloa, she almost hit me. She was prob doing 30 through a spot she should have been doing less then 10. there were children and happy citizens scattered about. well i saw here coming last minute, but i didnt pull back into my spot. I thought this was my opportunity to slow her down and i finished pulling out. she managed to get around me without slowing down one bit. she had that puppy floored.

So I am a bit angry, but what can i do. I pull out of the spot and out of the parking lot. I see her again in a 2 lane left turning lanes (say that 5 times fast) and i am in the left, she is behind me in the right. she pulls into my lane and gets right on my ass. at this point i know i am going to have to deal with some low life and i would do my best to keep my cool. we get out onto the fairly empty 3 lane road and she goes to pass me. i dont let her pass, since i basically have 3 carolla engines in my car. she is furious, i can see her speed up, as i speed up. i could tell that i may be blocking her from getting into a land to make a turn. i lay off and here it comes, a handful of change out her window. 1. Now i was in a furious rage, thats basically it, just 1.

Now, i get behind about a 100 feet. she tries to make a quick right turn but her car couldnt handle it. she took the divider and blew out her 2 front tires. she rolls her window down and i will never forget, says "Oh no you didnt" with her ghettoness and her trailer park medusa greasy trailer welfare hair. I drove away and that was it.

that was my story. had she actually hit something or me, i would not have left the scene. This is my most intense road rage story as i am pretty mild mannered.

Flames may come, people may lecture me. I understand. I will say, you can save your breath (or fingers) as this is not normal protocall for dealing with these type of people for me.

what made me think of this was i saw her today (3 months later) in her car with, new tires but no hubcaps on the front. i dont know if they flew off when she evil kaneviled it over the divider, but it was funny to see it. I thought this would go great in the why people hate BMW owners thread, but i didnt want this priceless story to get lost in a 10 page thread...

thanks for reading. +1 for the good guys (or the douchebags, depending on who you talk to)

you say 1 for the good guys?? there is nothing good about being a total arse, it seems to me that you were far more to blame than she was.
yes she was driving like a cock initialy, but you then deliberatly didnt let her pass, and boast that you have 3 x corolla engines? (is that to make up for what your lacking elsewhere?) you call her ugly? (what does that have to do with anything?)_
you also have a pop at her for "ghettoness?", to anybody with a modicum of inteligence you come across as arrogant, big headed, and a bad driver

why did you not just let her pass and go about your day?, it was you that created most of the rage.you then say its not normal for you...then totaly contradidct yourself in later posts by telling tales of other incidents you have been involved in.
pat your self on the back, your a fine human being.
Old 03-03-2009, 05:21 AM
Members

Is this e60.net or igotrage.com.
Old 03-03-2009, 05:28 AM
Members

My Ride: '05 545i Sport - MANUAL - Jet Black/Black 20" Miro Time Attacks, Bimmian Carbon Kidneys

Originally Posted by Sooner79' post='805912' date='Mar 2 2009, 11:26 PM
Guys, do you realize how many crazies carry guns in their cars and would love nothing more than to shoot at "some rich dude in a BMW"? Just a word to the wise - unless someone actually hits or harms you or your car, be the bigger person, take a deep breath and move on. It just takes one nut to turn a chance at a little revenge into a life changing disaster.
I'm way crazier than anyone I'll run into on the road. I am the unmasked defender of the geriatric Buick drivers of Colorado. Someone has to make a stand.
Old 03-03-2009, 05:32 AM
Contributors

My Ride: 2011, E90 M3 Sedan. Alpine White.Competition package, Keyhole cover, fender reflectors in Alpine white, RPI Exhaust, 19

Originally Posted by MisledYouth' post='806144' date='Mar 3 2009, 09:28 AM
I'm way crazier than anyone I'll run into on the road. I am the unmasked defender of the geriatric Buick drivers of Colorado. Someone has to make a stand.
hahahhahhahhahhaa.. i cant stop laughing.. good one,, oh my god funny
Old 03-03-2009, 06:28 AM
Senior Members

My Ride: 2004 545i Sport loaded

Originally Posted by Dr Dave' post='806133' date='Mar 3 2009, 09:20 AM
you say 1 for the good guys?? there is nothing good about being a total arse, it seems to me that you were far more to blame than she was.
yes she was driving like a cock initialy, but you then deliberatly didnt let her pass, and boast that you have 3 x corolla engines? (is that to make up for what your lacking elsewhere?) you call her ugly? (what does that have to do with anything?)_
you also have a pop at her for "ghettoness?", to anybody with a modicum of inteligence you come across as arrogant, big headed, and a bad driver

why did you not just let her pass and go about your day?, it was you that created most of the rage.you then say its not normal for you...then totaly contradidct yourself in later posts by telling tales of other incidents you have been involved in.
Not to let my douchebagedness (good word!) show, but... That "scolding" might have been a wee bit more effective had it been properly capitalized, puntucated, and been free from other grammatical and spelling errors.

Old 03-03-2009, 06:34 AM
Contributors

touche sir....

but i do have surgical gloves on
Old 03-03-2009, 06:46 AM
Contributors

My Ride: 545iSMGSilver GrayAuburn Dakota LeatherLogic 7 Premium SoundSports Package

Originally Posted by BigMike' post='806022' date='Mar 2 2009, 11:50 PM
Man, some of the replies on this thread justify the bad reputation of BMW drivers...

All these replies come up when anyone does a 'google' on bad driving habits of
BMWs.... and just gives them more evidence that we really do suck!

Doesnt apply to just BMWs you'll find these type (actually even worse!) of drivers in civic's too!
Old 03-03-2009, 06:48 AM
Contributors

My Ride: 545iSMGSilver GrayAuburn Dakota LeatherLogic 7 Premium SoundSports Package

Originally Posted by Dr Dave' post='806133' date='Mar 3 2009, 06:20 AM

Well someone taught her a lesson... now with the repaired tires she'll think twice before driving like an arse.

Sure the name calling "ugly" etc etc wasnt necessary... but whatevers lets hear what you would call someone when you're pissed at them.

Quick Reply: Im gonna tell a story