E60 Discussion Anything and everything to do with the E60 5 Series. All are welcome!

Im gonna tell a story

Search this Thread

Old 03-03-2009, 11:17 AM
Contributors

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by EBMCS03' post='806192' date='Mar 3 2009, 10:48 AM
Well someone taught her a lesson... now with the repaired tires she'll think twice before driving like an arse.

Sure the name calling "ugly" etc etc wasnt necessary... but whatevers lets hear what you would call someone when you're pissed at them.
the name calling and car bashing were really just for effect. she actually wasnt really ugly, and i could care less what someone else drives.
Old 03-03-2009, 11:23 AM
Contributors

Originally Posted by craigm1841' post='806460' date='Mar 3 2009, 03:17 PM
the name calling and car bashing were really just for effect. she actually wasnt really ugly, and i could care less what someone else drives.
whats up craig.. dont listen to some of this guys. granted it could of been avoided, but shit happens and people get in to it... i know how it is, how some people just need a good ass kickin, but where not kids, and as adults things are worst in a situation like this. just glade no one was hurt.. have a good one player
Old 03-03-2009, 11:31 AM
Contributors

Originally Posted by 530ISPORT' post='806462' date='Mar 3 2009, 03:23 PM
whats up craig.. dont listen to some of this guys. granted it could of been avoided, but shit happens and people get in to it... i know how it is, how some people just need a good ass kickin, but where not kids, and as adults things are worst in a situation like this. just glade no one was hurt.. have a good one player
well you have one hell of a story there yourself. I am a bit hot headed, I am really mild mannered but on occasion, rare occasion i get angry in a car. these times a few and far between. i can say, i do not feel bad about the story i just told. maybe she will slow down and stop speeding through parking lots. maybe now she wont hit a child in a parking lot. maybe not.
Old 03-03-2009, 11:44 AM
Contributors

Originally Posted by craigm1841' post='806457' date='Mar 3 2009, 04:14 PM
i am not making up for anything. I am not the one picking internet fights with someone halfway around the world tough guy.
im not picking a fight? i was giving my oppinion on your behavour seeing as you posted it.
and there you go again calling people out.

and tough guy?? well yes i suppose so
having served 12 years in the parachute regiment, and seeing 2 wars, and being an 18 stone bodybuilder also helps, but you carry on.
i could do with the laugh.
Old 03-03-2009, 11:51 AM
Contributors

Originally Posted by Dr Dave' post='806477
your not a very nice person are you.
piercing has nothing to do with intelligence, its a personal choice, its legal, and as you took the time to look at my web site (thank you) you will see that being a doctor, and holding 2 degrees lends me to think that if you have come to a battle of whits, then you are unarmed.

yes i ment you as you said idling is unnecessary...do you turn off your car at traffic lights also? this is a car forum...not greenpeice.

ps? what do you do for a living?
you are trying to quantify what you have done in life on a message forum for car enthusiasts for what reason?
Old 03-03-2009, 11:58 AM
Contributors

wow, you are so insecure, were you bullied at school?
i mearly replyed to your calling me a tough guy.

no wonder you suffer road rage, you dont like anybody getting one over on you do you .
if its a battle of whits you have come to....then your unarmed my friend.

nice to see you took the time to dig up an old post though.
Old 03-03-2009, 12:07 PM
Contributors

Originally Posted by Dr Dave' post='806487' date='Mar 3 2009, 03:58 PM
wow, you are so insecure, were you bullied at school?
i mearly replyed to your calling me a tough guy.

no wonder you suffer road rage, you dont like anybody getting one over on you do you .
if its a battle of whits you have come to....then your unarmed my friend.

nice to see you took the time to dig up an old post though.
we know, we know. you have used the unarmed thing before... not interested in a battle of "whits". nobody got over on anybody. I am sorry you are upset now. that was not my intent when I started this thread. I would however, be rather cautious when challenging someone based on career or life experiences. I am not downplaying your service to your country or your education, I think that it is great and you should be proud, I am just saying I would be reluctant to challenge someone without knowing their background.
Old 03-03-2009, 12:14 PM
Contributors

SOME ONE PASS THE POPCORN, THIS IS GETTING GOOD
Attached Thumbnails Im gonna tell a story-popcorn.jpg  
Old 03-03-2009, 12:33 PM
Contributors

My Ride: 04 545i - Titanium Silver/Black, Sport pkg, Comfort Seats w/ Lumbar, Premium Sound, power rear sunshade, Adaptive Xenon Headlights, Steptronic, Park Distance Control, Fold down rear seats w/ski bag, Aux jack, 6-disk changer, puddle lamps... Engine: Custom Remus cat-back exhaust w/chrome square tips, K&N Air Filter, Charcoal Filter Removed, Sprint Booster :-), 50/50 mix of 91+100 Octane, EuroRev ECU Remap (coming soon lol), Dinan High-Flow Throttle Body (coming soon...maybe lol) Interior: Portable Sirius Stilletto 100 w/car kit, Garmin Nuvi 680 mounted below rear-view mirror, LCI-style I-drive knob, Dark Poplar Center Dashboard Trim. Exterior: E60 forum clings, 5% rear tint, ACS roof spoiler (painted black for distinct look against limo tint), ACS trunk spoiler, ACS add-on front spoiler and rear apron (awaiting installation), "18 Black Staggered BeBeS Style OER (emergency replacement for cracked sport 124 rims), black kidney grill, white accessory lighting (including license and trunk lamps), Angel-eye upgrade, AIB xenon-matched fog lamps, AIB V3's on order, red rear reflectors

Originally Posted by 530ISPORT' post='806505' date='Mar 3 2009, 01:14 PM
SOME ONE PASS THE POPCORN, THIS IS GETTING GOOD
Old 03-03-2009, 12:34 PM
Contributors

Originally Posted by craigm1841' post='806497' date='Mar 3 2009, 05:07 PM
we know, we know. you have used the unarmed thing before... not interested in a battle of "whits". nobody got over on anybody. I am sorry you are upset now. that was not my intent when I started this thread. I would however, be rather cautious when challenging someone based on career or life experiences. I am not downplaying your service to your country or your education, I think that it is great and you should be proud, I am just saying I would be reluctant to challenge someone without knowing their background.
my point exactly sir, i was not me that called the shot....it was you, i am mearly replying to your posts, without getting personal.
i supose its the ocean devide, but in the uk, when someone calls you, you either respond with "proof" as it were or you shut up.

i worked with blackwater when i left the army and being a large american security company the main differences were not in the opperation of things, but in the communication, between americans and brits, where certain things have a double meaning.
but i am not offended, discussion is great and productive.

remember though (another one of my sayings )
fight the fights that need fighting
not the ones you think you can win.

have a good day craig.

Quick Reply: Im gonna tell a story