E60 Discussion Anything and everything to do with the E60 5 Series. All are welcome!

E60 for Singaporeans

Search this Thread

Old 01-29-2005, 03:26 AM

Wa Edlee, you got some major problems with PML.

Thankfully for me, they were pretty efficient. I got my ride back the same day i sent it in for software updating.
Old 01-29-2005, 04:16 AM
Senior Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

That, my friend, is an understatement.
Old 01-29-2005, 04:27 AM

Originally Posted by Guest' date='Jan 29 2005, 07:24 AM
I saw one of you guys today. I think it was either zag or eggz. Who has the number 889? I was sitting at the traffic light waiting to turn right into Marymount Rd at the Upp Thomson Rd junction just before the Shell station....around 12pm. You were heading in the direction of SICC.

Saw some aggressive lane filtering hehehe.
[snapback]84446[/snapback]

Hah hah hah....I think that's Totoseow rite? Black 530i? yeah...he's pretty crazy

eggz
Old 01-29-2005, 04:32 AM

Ya, black 530i with 124 rims and chromed kidney slats.
Old 01-29-2005, 04:32 AM

Ya, black 530i with 124 rims and chromed kidney slats.
Old 01-29-2005, 04:44 AM
Senior Members

Originally Posted by Edlee' date='Jan 28 2005, 08:52 AM
Guys, I am meeting up with Robert Frank on Monday in what will be PML's last opportunity to make good their promise made to me.? For those who do not know what is happening, it concerns a promise made to me by one of their local SENIOR MANAGERS, one MR HENRY LIM.? I hope they will now finally make good his promise, otherwise, I will bring them to court and thats a promise.? I will ensure that their lack of commitment and callousness is made public.?

Frankly, I have my doubts about this Robert character even though he is supposed to be one of the top guns at PML.? I can still recall his comment to Totoseow that the Warning Msg will be removed; something which is still there 3 months after the conversation.? But lets see what the man has got to say.? I don't like to bury people before they are given their chance, but should they disappoint me, I will really let them have it good!!!
[snapback]84083[/snapback]
Ed, just a reminder, Robert Friend will try to be real friendly in the first instance but he is just like any of those PML shithead. I went with Zag to see him on a few issues like the warning message and he promised to work on it but only to call me in a rather unfriendly (dosen't quite fit his name, does it?) tone later to say that "it is your perogative to do whatever you want" coz BMW is bent to make that msg stay. IMO, he is another good-for-nothing. I would have him buried first if I need to talk to him - no chance at all, man.

I agree with you totally that PML's callous attitude needs to be made public - but I know too many pple there and won't want to put them in bad light - these guys I think are somehow "silenced". They have alot of experience (I know them since 1979 when I pull out a 7 series from the then Tanglin Halt showroom and subsequently others from Sime Darby Center at Bukit Timah).

Anyhow, I think we need to muster enough E60 owners and make PML kow-tow to us, I am sure the decal that you have put in so much good work in will make other owners join us. We need go-getters like you to make PML stand up.
Old 01-29-2005, 04:53 AM
Senior Members

Guys, something strange is happening to my ride!

It have clocked 20,000 km and when I sent it in for the first oil service (abt 13,000 km), I was a little apprehensive abt the Rear Brake Pads having only 5000 km to go.

In the course of adding 7,000 kms since the oil service, the service indicators for the rear brake pads were reduced to 4,400 km to go while it should have expired probably at maybe 18,000 km. The queer thing is, it stopped its subtraction at 4,400 and starts to add 100 kms till now and the reading currently shows 4,900 km to go.

Question is - Does the brake pads "heal" by itself or that there is a glitch in the s/w?
Old 01-29-2005, 09:15 AM
Senior Members

Thanks for the tip Olivin. Looks like I'll just have to be as sarcastic and impatient with them before its done to me. Trust me, I can be very irritatingly rude especially to morons like him.

Will keep you guys posted on Monday as to the result of my meeting. At the rate we are going, I believe there's no solution in sight. I have already sought the advise of my lawyer on this matter.
Old 01-29-2005, 03:52 PM
zag
Contributors

My Ride: e60 530i - SOLD!

Originally Posted by Edlee' date='Jan 28 2005, 10:52 PM
Guys, I am meeting up with Robert Frank on Monday in what will be PML's last opportunity to make good their promise made to me.? For those who do not know what is happening, it concerns a promise made to me by one of their local SENIOR MANAGERS, one MR HENRY LIM.? I hope they will now finally make good his promise, otherwise, I will bring them to court and thats a promise.? I will ensure that their lack of commitment and callousness is made public.?

Frankly, I have my doubts about this Robert character even though he is supposed to be one of the top guns at PML.? I can still recall his comment to Totoseow that the Warning Msg will be removed; something which is still there 3 months after the conversation.? But lets see what the man has got to say.? I don't like to bury people before they are given their chance, but should they disappoint me, I will really let them have it good!!!
[snapback]84083[/snapback]
Edlee, i would suggest that you deal with Simon Rock directly.
Regarding the warning message it is BMW NA's problem not PML, I just don't have time to follow up from my last effort with this chap from BMW Asia who gave me a promise. The BMW Asia lied to me and I will taking it up with him face to face.

So who will be coming with me though? If nobody else bothered by the idoiotic message, it is me who is the only one whining about it, you see!

cheers
Old 01-29-2005, 03:54 PM
zag
Contributors

My Ride: e60 530i - SOLD!

Originally Posted by Guest' date='Jan 29 2005, 09:27 PM
[quote name='Guest' date='Jan 29 2005, 07:24 AM']I saw one of you guys today. I think it was either zag or eggz. Who has the number 889? I was sitting at the traffic light waiting to turn right into Marymount Rd at the Upp Thomson Rd junction just before the Shell station....around 12pm. You were heading in the direction of SICC.

Saw some aggressive lane filtering hehehe.
[snapback]84446[/snapback]

Hah hah hah....I think that's Totoseow rite? Black 530i? yeah...he's pretty crazy

eggz
[snapback]84461[/snapback]
[/quote]

mine is a silver grey and no 889 on me number plate.. hehehe gotta be toto's

Quick Reply: E60 for Singaporeans