Lounge How was your day? Anything goes but please keep it PG-13!

Formula 1, 2009

Search this Thread

Old 05-16-2009 | 06:25 AM
Senior Members

My Ride: 535d

PS: Its not about ferrari or mclaren who dominate the races. Thats far from it. Do you want to see ForceIndia win ONLY because the top teams have to race with their hands tied behind their backs. Is that what you would call Fair and Exciting racing?? Think about that when a driver and car wins races because the system promotes underachievers to win. That bloody nonsense! So think before you guys just only write about ferrari this, ferrari that.

Its not about ferrari but racing. Ferrari have been in racing so you and I today can be hooked on motor racing instead of sewing.!
Old 05-16-2009 | 07:59 AM
Senior Members

My Ride: BMW 535xi
Model Year: 2008

[attachment=102424:images.jpg]
Old 05-16-2009 | 09:17 AM
Contributors

My Ride: My ex-ride: EU '08 LCI 520dA. Space Grey, Sport Seats in Black Leather/Fabric Anthracite, Sport Steering Wheel, A/C with Extended Features, Hi-Fi Speakers, Cup Holders, Cruise with Braking function, Folding Rear Seats, Xenons, Park Distance Control.

Originally Posted by rik zeppelin' post='879747' date='May 16 2009, 02:45 AM
Romolo Romolini apparently he's a big fan of the new administration, but I digress......
http://www.myfoxny.com/dpp/your_money/cons...Stimulus_Checks
If looks would make a man bad...
Old 05-16-2009 | 09:19 AM
Contributors

My Ride: My ex-ride: EU '08 LCI 520dA. Space Grey, Sport Seats in Black Leather/Fabric Anthracite, Sport Steering Wheel, A/C with Extended Features, Hi-Fi Speakers, Cup Holders, Cruise with Braking function, Folding Rear Seats, Xenons, Park Distance Control.

Originally Posted by pigapumbu' post='880163' date='May 16 2009, 05:25 PM
Its not about ferrari but racing. Ferrari have been in racing so you and I today can be hooked on motor racing instead of sewing.!
Ferrari is the ONLY brand that has been with the F1 for it's whole history, 60 years.

And F1 is car racing number 1.

Mosley can easily go but not Ferrari!

FIA has also messed up the World Rally Car -series to a close catastrophe.

Max Mosley is a sick person and must go!
Old 05-16-2009 | 05:00 PM
Senior Members

Originally Posted by Ricracing' post='880282' date='May 16 2009, 06:19 PM
Ferrari is the ONLY brand that has been with the F1 for it's whole history, 60 years.

I totally agree with all that you wrote. My comment its not about ferrari was directed at those who keep saying the sport will not lose anything if ferrari goes. TO me it DOES!.

Wonder if its possible to flood FIA with emails asking for Max to stepdown. Its the best thing he can do. First of, we could get a new direction after he goes, PLUS he can spend more time dressed as a nazi with his hookers getting his bum slapped.

And for added pleasure he can invite Bernie to retire and join in his kinky sessions. Imagine the picture The News Of The World could get... one old shorty slapping the backside of another old donkey surrounding by hookers.

cheers
Old 05-16-2009 | 05:11 PM
Contributors

My Ride: 2008 Porsche 911 Carrera S Convertible. Midnight Blue, 6 Speed.Retired - 2007 997 Carrera S, Midnight Blue, Grey leather, premium audioRetired - 2007 550i, Monaco Blue over Beige, Navigation, Logic 7, Cold Weather Pack, Comfort Access, Sport Package
Model Year: 2008

Originally Posted by pigapumbu' post='880568' date='May 16 2009, 06:00 PM
I totally agree with all that you wrote. My comment its not about ferrari was directed at those who keep saying the sport will not lose anything if ferrari goes. TO me it DOES!.

Wonder if its possible to flood FIA with emails asking for Max to stepdown. Its the best thing he can do. First of, we could get a new direction after he goes, PLUS he can spend more time dressed as a nazi with his hookers getting his bum slapped.

And for added pleasure he can invite Bernie to retire and join in his kinky sessions. Imagine the picture The News Of The World could get... one old shorty slapping the backside of another old donkey surrounding by hookers.

cheers
Mosley's term is up in October of this year in any event. If he manages to stay around that long there's no way that he'll get re-elected. My money is on Jean Todt getting the role.
Old 05-17-2009 | 04:55 AM
Senior Members

Originally Posted by swajames' post='880582' date='May 17 2009, 02:11 AM
Mosley's term is up in October of this year in any event. If he manages to stay around that long there's no way that he'll get re-elected. My money is on Jean Todt getting the role.

So maybe Max is trying desperately to steer the course of F1 as he sees fit, before he leaves. What a bum!. Just like we have here in UK with an unelected PM that is causing more and more damage every day he remains in power, Max is on the same track.

I still think Ferrari can do with a year out of F1 just to show those two ronnies, they aren't that good in running F1. No Ferrari and other top teams would make F1 lose a lot of income as I would not be watching that whole year.

jean Todt would make a good change IMO.

cheers
Old 05-17-2009 | 05:33 AM
Contributors

My Ride: 2005 BMW 530d M-Sport TouringExterior: Titansilber Metallic, M5 mirrors, ACS rear roof spoiler, BMW Carbon Fiber rear diffuser, Adaptive Xenon headlights, AngeliBright v.3 Angel Eyes, F1 Autohaus Euphoria 6000K LED license plate lightsInterior: Black

Originally Posted by swajames' post='880582' date='May 17 2009, 04:11 AM
Jean Todt would be perfect for the job, no doubt about that. So would Ari Vatanen, but perhaps someone from the "outside" would be better. That said, anyone would be better at this point.

I have a feeling that The Turd will attempt to get re-elected in the fall. He is an egomaniac and he loves the politics in motorsport at the moment. And he has said that in this difficult time for motorsport, he is best suited to see the FIA through these troubles.

He managed to rig the FIA voting in his Nazi sex scandal, and I wouldn't be surprised at all if he arranges the next FIA chairman election in his favor.

The Turd's legacy will be ruining both Formula One and WRC... in a short period of time.
Old 05-17-2009 | 06:18 AM
Contributors

My Ride: Mini Cooper

Originally Posted by Ricracing' post='880282' date='May 17 2009, 01:19 AM

+1 Mosley can go any day
Old 05-18-2009 | 03:01 PM
Senior Members

Originally Posted by Patrick E61' post='880907' date='May 17 2009, 02:33 PM
Jean Todt would be perfect for the job, no doubt about that. So would Ari Vatanen, but perhaps someone from the "outside" would be better. That said, anyone would be better at this point.

I have a feeling that The Turd will attempt to get re-elected in the fall. He is an egomaniac and he loves the politics in motorsport at the moment. And he has said that in this difficult time for motorsport, he is best suited to see the FIA through these troubles.

He managed to rig the FIA voting in his Nazi sex scandal, and I wouldn't be surprised at all if he arranges the next FIA chairman election in his favor.

The Turd's legacy will be ruining both Formula One and WRC... in a short period of time.
All of what you wrote....

cheers

Quick Reply: Formula 1, 2009