Lounge How was your day? Anything goes but please keep it PG-13!

FL Pastor burns Quran - Afgans kill 10 UN workers

Search this Thread

Old 04-06-2011, 08:23 AM
Contributors

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by skelevirus
Heres a question im curious about... At what point does this book become holy anyways? Its paper with a series of letters printed on it in a specific order correct? So if i took a few sheets of paper and printed quoran on the front but left the rest blank would that make it holy? What if the first page had the quorans first page printed but the rest were blank? Would it be holy then? At what point is it a holy book? What if i took all the letters in it and scrambled them then printed it not adding or subtracting any, so all the letters comprising all the words of the quoran were there just out of order? Would it be holy then? What if i just left the last word in the book off leaving the book incomplete by 1 word? Would it still be holy? What point is this paper with words a holy book? Are the machines mass producing this book special? Are they holy machines blessed by a priest? If i spelled the quoran "quonar" instead of quoran would it mean the same thing? If i burned a pile of quonars with scrambled words would they be mad?
A book becomes holy when a bunch of nutjobs deem it so. This is the same for every holy book, not just the quoran. If they deemed any example you have provided as holy, than you would be desicrating their sacred book therefore subject to whatever crazy shit they deem justified in retaliation.

Look- you cant reason with religous people. If there were a chucrh out there that took a peice of poop and stuck a small toothpick flag with a picture of a penis on it, and deemed it holy, and you step on it, in their minds they could very well be justified in killing you for it.

The problem isn't with the book, it is with the religious mind and it's inability to reason.
Old 04-06-2011, 08:25 AM
Contributors

My Ride: F90 M5 Singapore Grey Executive package blacked out grill, body matched paint
Model Year: 2019

Originally Posted by Ruf930
This is a very elegant and poetic retort! You must be a highly educated scholar. Very representative of the typical American. I think someone should use your poignant words in a UN address, or perhaps a Noble acceptance speech. I'm so proud of you! You even dotted your "i"s. Hmmm.... just one note, it's "their" holy shit book," not "they're holy shit book. Are you the one in four that failed to graduate high school? Actually, you might be a US congressman! This is how to prove me right... Continue the level ignorance and fail to embrace compassion for your fellow man regardless of culture, religion or border. Repent and learn to CO-EXIST.

Just for the record, there is only ONE world religion. Manchester United! BITCH!
Ahhh a soccer fan that explains it... I got ur compassion right here douchebag. Go be a pussy slave to your muslim friends faggot.

Wow in my haste i missused one word in my statement Zomg!!! Oh no hope a life failure from colorado doesnt notice!!!!

Colorado springs no less SMH steers queers and meth is all that comes outa that shithole. That explains so much

Edit:
SMH x2 i would expect so much more from a jerry stiller fan
Old 04-06-2011, 08:26 AM
Contributors

My Ride: F90 M5 Singapore Grey Executive package blacked out grill, body matched paint

Originally Posted by craigm1841
A book becomes holy when a bunch of nutjobs deem it so. This is the same for every holy book, not just the quoran. If they deemed any example you have provided as holy, than you would be desicrating their sacred book therefore subject to whatever crazy shit they deem justified in retaliation.

Look- you cant reason with religous people. If there were a chucrh out there that took a peice of poop and stuck a small toothpick flag with a picture of a penis on it, and deemed it holy, and you step on it, in their minds they could very well be justified in killing you for it.

The problem isn't with the book, it is with the religious mind and it's inability to reason.
Old 04-06-2011, 08:26 AM
Contributors

This is a very elegant and poetic retort! You must be a highly educated scholar. Very representative of the typical American. I think someone should use your poignant words in a UN address, or perhaps a Noble acceptance speech. I'm so proud of you! You even dotted your "i"s. Hmmm.... just one note, it's "their" holy shit book," not "they're holy shit book. Are you the one in four that failed to graduate high school? Actually, you might be a US congressman! This is how to prove me right... Continue the level ignorance and fail to embrace compassion for your fellow man regardless of culture, religion or border. Repent and learn to CO-EXIST.

Just for the record, there is only ONE world religion. Manchester United! BITCH!
what a douche
Old 04-06-2011, 09:00 AM
Contributors

This is a very elegant and poetic retort! You must be a highly educated scholar. Very representative of the typical American. I think someone should use your poignant words in a UN address, or perhaps a Noble acceptance speech. I'm so proud of you! You even dotted your "i"s......
Serious question for u since u know so much and blah blah blah... what in your opinion is the best way we can deal with the muslims then? Obviously you are in support of not doing anything to offend them and they are sooo awesome and all. Should we make a law saying u cant burn their book and thats the end of it? They can go savage and kill innocent people and what the people got what they deserved? Is this what your suggesting?
Old 04-06-2011, 09:18 AM
Contributors

My Ride: 2011, E90 M3 Sedan. Alpine White.Competition package, Keyhole cover, fender reflectors in Alpine white, RPI Exhaust, 19

I think that crazy pastor has the right to do what he wants. I also think if they want to kill American soldiers because of it, the stupid United States should kick their damm asses and show them that we dont tolerate that or well kill your lame asses too. The extremists dont care, I dont know why we should about them or their families. The US looks like a pussy Country to me lately. We help everyone but ourselves. Our education system sucks, healthcare sucks, foreigners of this land have more options then citizens do. Im just really disappointed with how things are lately. Im not a political person, I dont discriminate, religion has gone out the window it seems. 9/11 changed so much...

and I need a new signature..
Old 04-06-2011, 09:37 AM
Contributors

Location: Originally from Koeln, Deutschland. Enjoying it in Bonita Springs, Florida Now :)

Originally Posted by craigm1841
I was given an opportunity in Stuttgart, which has intrigued me. Although the significant move concerns me. I have also considered just selling everything and moving to some village outside of cabo and working in cabo at a resort or even doing real estate. no real plan for mexico, the Germany thing which is more viable option, but the job is for a US company and I dont really have a desire to continue working in the defense industry.
Life is a challange, and I have been quite successful. My move would be based on principle rather than fear of challange.
Cabo sounds nice.

Holy shit fuck face. You're just a massive ol' douche aren't you?
Leave the fucking country you sorry excuse for a human being. Go be cultured in India and get hepatitis.
Old 04-06-2011, 10:00 AM
Senior Members

My Ride: 2015 435xi GC

So mad
Old 04-06-2011, 10:04 AM
Contributors

Originally Posted by skelevirus
Wow dude u mad? Hahaha did u have a point? Sounds like someone needs to pee on u and light u on fire
Americas a 3rd class country? Orly? Does zimbabwe have a Chiles? I dont fucking think so bitch

OMFG LOL

Chiles > Zimbabwe

/thread
Old 04-06-2011, 11:43 AM
Contributors

Chili's in Zimbabwe! That's pretty good! I don't think there is a need for a restaurant where the average dish is 3,800 calories and over 120 grams of fucking salt! Oh, and full of muffin top, FAT-ASS pretentious patrons that believe that is REALLY a dining experience! Where does the US rank in hypertension deaths?

No, I don't think Mugabe would allow it. But what they DO have are two years of double digit growth AND a recent deal with China to pull/sale water from two underground fresh water lakes in the north. You won't be laughing when you're drinking Zim-water! Why? Because the US has nothing but polluted water, save for northern Florida and Alaska. It's no wonder the FDA doesn't require US water companies to say WHERE they got their water from, WHAT is in it chemical or pollutant wise, or if it's safe! Research it, there is NO government requirement or FDA regulations covering bottle water. Oh, and the fresh water lake in Alaska, the US quietly sold it to a Swedish company! -- I forget the name, but research it. And GUESS WHERE ALL THE FRESH WATER FROM THOSE ALASKIAN LAKES IS GOING???? It's being pulled by TANKERS (yes, TANKERS) and being shipped to China!!!!! YOUR drinking water supply/reserve is going to China. But we are worried about Muslims and oil! LOLOLOL Haven't you been to the circus before? When the ringmaster tells you to focus your attention on the big circus ring to your left, the lights go out on the big circus ring to your right, and although the light goes dark, there is still shit going on in that ring... but you're focused on some fucking monkey riding a bicycle juggling bowling pins in the opposite ring when you SHOULD be looking in the dark to see what the fuck is going on in that circle! The ringmasters own FOX, MSNBC, and CNN and are keeping most of you focus on the fucking monkey on the Trek, i.e. Muslims today, tomorrow North Korea, and so on...

Dude, keep going and you'll dig yourself in a hole. What is the proverb, 'whoever dig at the pit shall be buried in it'?

First, I'm not a Muslim or Arab sympathizer in any fashion. I will tell you, I have working lunches daily with Soldiers and Officers in the new Iraqi Army who are directly responsible for the death of hundred of American and coalition Soldiers, Soldiers who were in my command at one time. But as a Soldier who has seen death on nearly every front since 1994, I am telling you, the American way is not working. We have alienated ourselves like a spoiled child and put on a timeout by China, while all the other nations are shaking hands, sharing candy, and coexisting. We have one trump card remaining - the U.S. military. We have the power to whoop an ass at anytime. That is the end state of a hegemony. The BRIC states are running the playground now because America fuck-up their recess privileges and got a time out, e.g. Russia TOLD Germany to stay the fuck out the Libya deal. How is THAT for a playground bully. AND China is still taking our lunch money with a ridiculous trade deficit and hoarding of over 1.7 trillion in US currency. And we are worried about ARABS!!!!!

IMHO, the correct way to resolve our issue in the Mid-East is the current Obama Doctrine in Saharan Africa. Quietly overthrow governments with Three Letter Agencies and ring in democracy. It won't be western democracy as we know it, and we won't be on the same sheet of music, BUT we all will have an understanding of what the symphony should sound like.

This goes back to mutual respect. Obama said it during his inauguration. WE knew WTF he meant. And the Mid East did as well. The only people who weren't listening, or comprehending, was the American public. They were still bitter because a nigge... I mean, black American was elected PRESIDENT!!!

But the average US citizen believes that Muslims are the greatest threat to the US. Did the Muslim cause this foreclosure mess, did Muslims sell you retarded food that are genetically changing humans (why the recent outbreak of kids allergic to wheat and peanuts!), did Muslims crash Wall Street, did they sell you retarded cloned cows meat... should I go on....

Your worst enemy might be your best friend, and your best friend your worst enemy....

JOKE OF THE DAY....

What do you call a black ghetto drug dealer, a trailer park redneck, a white Harvard educated Lawyer, a Mexican fruit picker, and middle class white america?

SHIPMATES!!!

It's about the haves and have nots!

And yes, soccer is the only world religion.

Quick Reply: FL Pastor burns Quran - Afgans kill 10 UN workers