Lounge How was your day? Anything goes but please keep it PG-13!

FL Pastor burns Quran - Afgans kill 10 UN workers

Search this Thread

Old 04-06-2011, 05:42 AM
Contributors

Location: Originally from Koeln, Deutschland. Enjoying it in Bonita Springs, Florida Now :)
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by craigm1841
Every day I get closer and closer to moving out of the US, and I love this country, have served this country, and hate to say that I am fed up and wont do anything about it. I have recently considered not having kids, as I do not want to raise them here, or in most places on this earth for that matter.
Where do you plan on moving? (Not being sacastic-douchey lol...just a genuine question)
Old 04-06-2011, 05:59 AM
Contributors

Ricky Gervais summed up belief in God quite interestingly. When those who ask him how he can possibly not believe in god, he says:

Since the beginning of recorded history, there have been 2,870 logged deities referred to as god by a religion. I don't believe in all 2,870 of them. You with your particular god don't believe in the other 2,869. So you're nearly as atheistic as I am.
Old 04-06-2011, 06:31 AM
Contributors

youre all a bunch a lil wankers
Old 04-06-2011, 07:14 AM
Contributors

My Ride: F90 M5 Singapore Grey Executive package blacked out grill, body matched paint
Model Year: 2019

Originally Posted by Ruf930
WOW. You guys are garbage. Wait a minute... you're all Americans. That means you are all hateful, baby killing, anti-minority, anti-gay/lesbian, anti-women, Christian, Bible toting, obese, daughter molesting, sex slave kidnapping, serial killing, Ku Klux Klansman.....

Oh, wait a sec... that represents a tiny slice of the American population. So I will not judge the mass by the actions of a few. I won't be THAT ignorant.

As I read through these threads, its humorous... You gentlemen are in an website catering to German automobiles, with South American aluminum, blue-glue made in China, with leathers from Italy, paints and solvents from Japan, running on oil and gas from the Mid-East and Canada. All the while... America has a 70% obese population, genetic fruits and vegetables that scientist don't even call natural anymore, every 1 in 4 children not graduating high school, citizens who complain about subsidized health care BUT NOT the BILLIONS!!! spent every year to subsidize the NFL, NBA, NBL, and NBH! (AMAZINGLY FUCKED PRIORITIES!), white middle class slaves who just got anal raped by Wall Street who are losing their homes and jobs as the BRIC states laugh and accumulate wealth, has lost 50,000 manufactures (plus associated factory equipment) to overseas states, ranks the lowest of ALL industrialized and develop nations (#36) in education, has to shut down its Space Exploration program because the U.S. doesn't have an adequate amount of properly educated US-born engineers (to which the NASA director stated he wish he could hire Japanese high school students because their mathematic skills were superior to the US top engineers)(don't miss the LAST shuttle launch - it will be 10-12 years before we can train proper U.S. born engineers), no jobs!, an infrastructure that is equivalent to a developing nation (be careful when you drive across bridges), did I mention FORECLOURE ass-rape that recently occurred because Americans are too stupid to comprehend contracts!, the highest prison population than any developed nation, a news media-lock down run by TWO people (do your research), a government that receives Pinball "bump" controls from Bilderberg Steering Committees (you really THINK that a racist-hateful country like the US would elect a black president!!)!!!!, the world's highest rate of diabetes, breast and lung cancer, and American still proudly proclaim they are the BEST country on earth. BY WHAT STANDARD!!!!!! You need to watch WALL-E!

The only commodity that the US exports his HATE. First it was Native Americans, then black slaves and their decedents, then the Jews, then the French, then the Irish, then the Mexicans, then the Russians, then the Germans, then the Japanese, then the Vietnamese, then the Muslims, then the Mexicans (again), and now the Muslims (again).

The bottom-line is America has the inability to CO-EXIST! It should not be a surprise, most white men in America cannot co-exist, hence white flight and gated communities. Keep running, running, running, and running... BUT you can't hide. Why not just all you guys move to the neo-Nazi state of Arizona and build a wall around it. Stay inside and molest your daughters, beat your wives, stay closest homosexuals, put you elder parents in warehouse till they die, dress in woman clothing in private. It will be a places where all your sexual deviances and racial hatred can blossom SO the rest in the changing demographics of the US can CO-EXIST!

I feel sorry for those with the hateful comments. America is now a 3rd class country... and still you hate. BE PART OF THE SOLUTION! PAY IT FOWARD AND TRY TO BE A BETTER MAN. MAKE YOURSELF BETTER.
IT STARTS IN THE HEART...
Wow dude u mad? Hahaha did u have a point? Sounds like someone needs to pee on u and light u on fire
Americas a 3rd class country? Orly? Does zimbabwe have a Chiles? I dont fucking think so bitch
Old 04-06-2011, 07:25 AM
Contributors

My Ride: F90 M5 Singapore Grey Executive package blacked out grill, body matched paint

Originally Posted by craigm1841
Every day I get closer and closer to moving out of the US, and I love this country, have served this country, and hate to say that I am fed up and wont do anything about it. I have recently considered not having kids, as I do not want to raise them here, or in most places on this earth for that matter.
Wow craig life beating u down? Some of us take life as a challenge, u gotta persevere

Definition of persevere:

"Continue in a course of action even in the face of difficulty or with little or no prospect of success"
Old 04-06-2011, 07:39 AM
Contributors

My middle child is a bit aggressive, he gets frustrated and he doesnt have the easiest time expressing his emotions like his brother does (our oldest). When my oldest messes around with him and he doesnt find it funny he likes to do this thing where he punches his brother in the fucking face. Well needless to say we are dealing with his high aggressiveness. But the way were dealing with his behavior isnt we are going around telling everybody to "watch what they say or do around him cuz hes liable to punch u in the face" ummm no. I explained to him lifes screwed up and u will find many hardships and disapointments, its all about how u deal with them. So these primates killing people over theyre primitive emotions are alot like dealing with our middle child.... Whats the solution? should we pussy foot around our whole lives and try to not upset the cave monkeys because THEY cant deal with life and people dissagreeing with them? If i could i would get every single man woman and child to post a video on utube burning theyre holy shit book. To show them that yeah... Lifes a bitch... Get fucking used to it...
Old 04-06-2011, 07:46 AM
Contributors

Originally Posted by DD_545i
Ricky Gervais summed up belief in God quite interestingly. When those who ask him how he can possibly not believe in god, he says:

Since the beginning of recorded history, there have been 2,870 logged deities referred to as god by a religion. I don't believe in all 2,870 of them. You with your particular god don't believe in the other 2,869. So you're nearly as atheistic as I am.
Somewhat off-topic now compared to how this thread started. Oops.

Originally Posted by Krozi
you sound like a cock-sucking ass-pounding fuck face
I can see someone quoting that in their sig one day. Awesome reply

...heads toward the unsubscribe button...
Old 04-06-2011, 07:58 AM
Contributors

Originally Posted by Krozi
Where do you plan on moving? (Not being sacastic-douchey lol...just a genuine question)
I was given an opportunity in Stuttgart, which has intrigued me. Although the significant move concerns me. I have also considered just selling everything and moving to some village outside of cabo and working in cabo at a resort or even doing real estate. no real plan for mexico, the Germany thing which is more viable option, but the job is for a US company and I dont really have a desire to continue working in the defense industry.

Originally Posted by skelevirus
Wow craig life beating u down? Some of us take life as a challenge, u gotta persevere

Definition of persevere:

"Continue in a course of action even in the face of difficulty or with little or no prospect of success"
Life is a challange, and I have been quite successful. My move would be based on principle rather than fear of challange.
Old 04-06-2011, 08:12 AM
Contributors

Heres a question im curious about... At what point does this book become holy anyways? Its paper with a series of letters printed on it in a specific order correct? So if i took a few sheets of paper and printed quoran on the front but left the rest blank would that make it holy? What if the first page had the quorans first page printed but the rest were blank? Would it be holy then? At what point is it a holy book? What if i took all the letters in it and scrambled them then printed it not adding or subtracting any, so all the letters comprising all the words of the quoran were there just out of order? Would it be holy then? What if i just left the last word in the book off leaving the book incomplete by 1 word? Would it still be holy? What point is this paper with words a holy book? Are the machines mass producing this book special? Are they holy machines blessed by a priest? If i spelled the quoran "quonar" instead of quoran would it mean the same thing? If i burned a pile of quonars with scrambled words would they be mad?
Old 04-06-2011, 08:18 AM
Contributors

Originally Posted by skelevirus
My middle child is a bit aggressive, he gets frustrated and he doesnt have the easiest time expressing his emotions like his brother does (our oldest). When my oldest messes around with him and he doesnt find it funny he likes to do this thing where he punches his brother in the fucking face. Well needless to say we are dealing with his high aggressiveness. But the way were dealing with his behavior isnt we are going around telling everybody to "watch what they say or do around him cuz hes liable to punch u in the face" ummm no. I explained to him lifes screwed up and u will find many hardships and disapointments, its all about how u deal with them. So these primates killing people over theyre primitive emotions are alot like dealing with our middle child.... Whats the solution? should we pussy foot around our whole lives and try to not upset the cave monkeys because THEY cant deal with life and people dissagreeing with them? If i could i would get every single man woman and child to post a video on utube burning theyre holy shit book. To show them that yeah... Lifes a bitch... Get fucking used to it...
This is a very elegant and poetic retort! You must be a highly educated scholar. Very representative of the typical American. I think someone should use your poignant words in a UN address, or perhaps a Noble acceptance speech. I'm so proud of you! You even dotted your "i"s. Hmmm.... just one note, it's "their" holy shit book," not "they're holy shit book. Are you the one in four that failed to graduate high school? Actually, you might be a US congressman! This is how to prove me right... Continue the level ignorance and fail to embrace compassion for your fellow man regardless of culture, religion or border. Repent and learn to CO-EXIST.

Just for the record, there is only ONE world religion. Manchester United! BITCH!

Quick Reply: FL Pastor burns Quran - Afgans kill 10 UN workers