Lounge How was your day? Anything goes but please keep it PG-13!

FL Pastor burns Quran - Afgans kill 10 UN workers

Search this Thread

Old 04-01-2011, 02:45 PM
Contributors

Location: Originally from Koeln, Deutschland. Enjoying it in Bonita Springs, Florida Now :)
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by tex_phil
The UN will get rid of religion in the next couple of years, remember this post.
The UN can't even teach a monkey how to scratch it's asshole...
Old 04-04-2011, 06:28 AM
Contributors

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
My Ride: 2006 525XI, Jet black on Dakota beige. Premium and winter packages. I consider myself a purist and intend to keep my car absolutely stock and shiny. 2008 328I Convertible, Sapphire black on beige interior. Premium package, NAV, iPod adapter. Retired: 2002 325I, Titanium silver on black leather. Premium package. Absolutely stock and proud of it.

Originally Posted by craigm1841
Something that gives me comfort with regards to those idiots sitting in a hot 3rd world country

... My evening looks like this:

4:00 - Drive home in a nice ass car taking in the beautiful weather
5:00 - Hit the gym, enjoy the site of beautiful women getting their friday workout in.
7:00 - Shower in fresh water and use electricity to help me get dressed to go out in nice clothes.
8:00 - Eat an awesome dinner, maybe sushi, maybe something else delicious, I dont know.
9:00 - Go see some live music at a really nice club here in town, enjoy booze, and socialize. Laugh a lot
1:00 - See a vagina

Their evening looks like this:

5:00 - Pray
5:05 - roll up their rug
6:00 - duck gun shots and explosions
7:00 - Pray
8:00 - fuck a goat
8:30 - eat rice
9:00 - Thank allah for something irrelevant
10:00 - shit in a hole in the dirt
10:30 - Sleep on dirt, hoping you dont die from a bug bite.
11:00 - House collapses and kills your whole family. Praise allah.
Leave work at 4:00? I want your job? Btw, fucked goat tastes the best as it is tenderized.
Old 04-04-2011, 07:08 AM
Contributors

Location: Originally from Koeln, Deutschland. Enjoying it in Bonita Springs, Florida Now :)

Originally Posted by porsche911targa
Btw, fucked goat tastes the best as it is tenderized.
AWWWWWWWWWWW YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Old 04-04-2011, 07:53 AM
Contributors

How many U.S. Soldiers lives did it cost? 6 Army Soldiers as of the CENTCOM AM SITREP

I write this note from a dusty Iraqi Army base in Al Anbar province, Iraq. I've been training the New Iraqi Army for the last 8 months and this is my fifth year of service in the Middle East. I will tell you, Middle Easterners are not what is typically portrayed. The vast majority are honorable citizens who want the same that many of you do for your families. Many have more integrity than most Americans men I've known for years!!!

Don't feed into the hype and hatred.

To disregard anyone's religion, culture, way of life is wrong.

Trust me... Americans have NO place to laugh at anyone!!!
Old 04-04-2011, 08:31 AM
Contributors

In Every religion, there are extremists. And no matter which religion you belong to, other religion extremists will look like imbeciles.

Those people that go out and kill people are stupid ignorants, mainly poor uneducated people.
Remember this, Terrorists are not Muslims (the Qur'an does not condone the act of terrorism nor suicide). Terrorists are not prayed upon on their death bed (should not, that is the true Muslim way).

I lived 16 years in Saudi Arabia. I lived and still live amongst Muslims and know their ways and culture.
They are against those terrorist extremists and coincidently, we were discussing about the UN incident and they shared the same though as mine.

Plus, what the media shows on TV is the same thing the media in the US shows "Jerry Springer" and "Jersey Shore". So imagine what they are saying about Americans.
Old 04-04-2011, 08:43 AM
Contributors

Leave work at 4:00? I want your job? Btw, fucked goat tastes the best as it is tenderized.
I go to work at 7

Id say you can have my job, but I am getting laid off in August!! Yay!
Old 04-04-2011, 08:44 AM
Contributors

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
My Ride: 2006 525XI, Jet black on Dakota beige. Premium and winter packages. I consider myself a purist and intend to keep my car absolutely stock and shiny. 2008 328I Convertible, Sapphire black on beige interior. Premium package, NAV, iPod adapter. Retired: 2002 325I, Titanium silver on black leather. Premium package. Absolutely stock and proud of it.

The good pastor Jones is protected by the first amendment and therefore he has the right to burn anything he wishes. I only hope that we could force him to do so while visiting a Muslim country.

All kidding aside, here's an interesting article about the events in Afghanistan and why we shouldn't mess with the first amendment:

http://blogs.telegraph.co.uk/news/br...ronald-reagan/
Old 04-04-2011, 09:29 AM
Contributors

I only hope that we could force him to do so while visiting a Muslim country.
LMFAO!!!!!!
Old 04-04-2011, 09:39 AM
Contributors

Double post
Old 04-04-2011, 11:28 AM
Contributors

My Ride: F90 M5 Singapore Grey Executive package blacked out grill, body matched paint
Model Year: 2019

The only thing the pastor did wrong IMHO is not urinating on the book before burning it

Its not his fault that the afghan tards cant controll theyre primitive emotions

/thread

Quick Reply: FL Pastor burns Quran - Afgans kill 10 UN workers