Lounge How was your day? Anything goes but please keep it PG-13!

FL Pastor burns Quran - Afgans kill 10 UN workers

Search this Thread

Old 04-06-2011, 03:47 AM
Contributors

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

WOW. You guys are garbage. Wait a minute... you're all Americans. That means you are all hateful, baby killing, anti-minority, anti-gay/lesbian, anti-women, Christian, Bible toting, obese, daughter molesting, sex slave kidnapping, serial killing, Ku Klux Klansman.....

Oh, wait a sec... that represents a tiny slice of the American population. So I will not judge the mass by the actions of a few. I won't be THAT ignorant.

As I read through these threads, its humorous... You gentlemen are in an website catering to German automobiles, with South American aluminum, blue-glue made in China, with leathers from Italy, paints and solvents from Japan, running on oil and gas from the Mid-East and Canada. All the while... America has a 70% obese population, genetic fruits and vegetables that scientist don't even call natural anymore, every 1 in 4 children not graduating high school, citizens who complain about subsidized health care BUT NOT the BILLIONS!!! spent every year to subsidize the NFL, NBA, NBL, and NBH! (AMAZINGLY FUCKED PRIORITIES!), white middle class slaves who just got anal raped by Wall Street who are losing their homes and jobs as the BRIC states laugh and accumulate wealth, has lost 50,000 manufactures (plus associated factory equipment) to overseas states, ranks the lowest of ALL industrialized and develop nations (#36) in education, has to shut down its Space Exploration program because the U.S. doesn't have an adequate amount of properly educated US-born engineers (to which the NASA director stated he wish he could hire Japanese high school students because their mathematic skills were superior to the US top engineers)(don't miss the LAST shuttle launch - it will be 10-12 years before we can train proper U.S. born engineers), no jobs!, an infrastructure that is equivalent to a developing nation (be careful when you drive across bridges), did I mention FORECLOURE ass-rape that recently occurred because Americans are too stupid to comprehend contracts!, the highest prison population than any developed nation, a news media-lock down run by TWO people (do your research), a government that receives Pinball "bump" controls from Bilderberg Steering Committees (you really THINK that a racist-hateful country like the US would elect a black president!!)!!!!, the world's highest rate of diabetes, breast and lung cancer, and American still proudly proclaim they are the BEST country on earth. BY WHAT STANDARD!!!!!! You need to watch WALL-E!

The only commodity that the US exports his HATE. First it was Native Americans, then black slaves and their decedents, then the Jews, then the French, then the Irish, then the Mexicans, then the Russians, then the Germans, then the Japanese, then the Vietnamese, then the Muslims, then the Mexicans (again), and now the Muslims (again).

The bottom-line is America has the inability to CO-EXIST! It should not be a surprise, most white men in America cannot co-exist, hence white flight and gated communities. Keep running, running, running, and running... BUT you can't hide. Why not just all you guys move to the neo-Nazi state of Arizona and build a wall around it. Stay inside and molest your daughters, beat your wives, stay closest homosexuals, put you elder parents in warehouse till they die, dress in woman clothing in private. It will be a places where all your sexual deviances and racial hatred can blossom SO the rest in the changing demographics of the US can CO-EXIST!

I feel sorry for those with the hateful comments. America is now a 3rd class country... and still you hate. BE PART OF THE SOLUTION! PAY IT FOWARD AND TRY TO BE A BETTER MAN. MAKE YOURSELF BETTER.
IT STARTS IN THE HEART...
Old 04-06-2011, 04:12 AM
Contributors

My Ride: Alpine White 2006 530Xi (SLD)

All I saw was:
Originally Posted by Ruf930
You need to watch WALL-E!

Dude, you're not wrong in the core of what you're saying. Far from it. But radically wrong in the approach, IMHO. I don't have the "right" approach all figured out, but it is absolutely clear to me that we all - not just Americans, but all humans need to wake the fuck up and start taking responsibility. I look at what's happening in Japan - a Global catastrophe in the making - and then see us fighting and bickering over all this political bullshit, that is sold to us by the same people we pay taxes to. It is not right. And it is as though not one person on the face of this planet can even see what's happening...

...that said, I'm keeping my German car and continuing to purchase 93-octane at full service stations

Oh yeah! I almost forgot - all the taxes we're paying and now they're saying there will be a Government shut-down?!?! What are you, fucking completely lost any decency and shame?! You mother-bitches better work FOR FREE till you figure this thing out and get the budget going! If I'm working at a place, that runs out of money due to the mismanagement of said money by the management, you best believe this management is getting the pipe up the pipehole on their way out of the window. Quite possibly, along with the rest of the company. And yet, these scumbags can take our money, spend it decades ahead, deceive and hide things from us - and we're just gonna let them take a paid vacation, because they've finally outspent themselves with our money?! PEOPLE! WAKE UP!

/rant
Old 04-06-2011, 05:01 AM
Contributors

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
My Ride: 2006 525XI, Jet black on Dakota beige. Premium and winter packages. I consider myself a purist and intend to keep my car absolutely stock and shiny. 2008 328I Convertible, Sapphire black on beige interior. Premium package, NAV, iPod adapter. Retired: 2002 325I, Titanium silver on black leather. Premium package. Absolutely stock and proud of it.

WOW. You guys are garbage. Wait a minute... you're all Americans. That means you are all hateful, baby killing, anti-minority, anti-gay/lesbian, anti-women, Christian, Bible toting, obese, daughter molesting, sex slave kidnapping, serial killing, Ku Klux Klansman.....

Oh, wait a sec... that represents a tiny slice of the American population. So I will not judge the mass by the actions of a few. I won't be THAT ignorant.

As I read through these threads, its humorous... You gentlemen are in an website catering to German automobiles, with South American aluminum, blue-glue made in China, with leathers from Italy, paints and solvents from Japan, running on oil and gas from the Mid-East and Canada. All the while... America has a 70% obese population, genetic fruits and vegetables that scientist don't even call natural anymore, every 1 in 4 children not graduating high school, citizens who complain about subsidized health care BUT NOT the BILLIONS!!! spent every year to subsidize the NFL, NBA, NBL, and NBH! (AMAZINGLY FUCKED PRIORITIES!), white middle class slaves who just got anal raped by Wall Street who are losing their homes and jobs as the BRIC states laugh and accumulate wealth, has lost 50,000 manufactures (plus associated factory equipment) to overseas states, ranks the lowest of ALL industrialized and develop nations (#36) in education, has to shut down its Space Exploration program because the U.S. doesn't have an adequate amount of properly educated US-born engineers (to which the NASA director stated he wish he could hire Japanese high school students because their mathematic skills were superior to the US top engineers)(don't miss the LAST shuttle launch - it will be 10-12 years before we can train proper U.S. born engineers), no jobs!, an infrastructure that is equivalent to a developing nation (be careful when you drive across bridges), did I mention FORECLOURE ass-rape that recently occurred because Americans are too stupid to comprehend contracts!, the highest prison population than any developed nation, a news media-lock down run by TWO people (do your research), a government that receives Pinball "bump" controls from Bilderberg Steering Committees (you really THINK that a racist-hateful country like the US would elect a black president!!)!!!!, the world's highest rate of diabetes, breast and lung cancer, and American still proudly proclaim they are the BEST country on earth. BY WHAT STANDARD!!!!!! You need to watch WALL-E!

The only commodity that the US exports his HATE. First it was Native Americans, then black slaves and their decedents, then the Jews, then the French, then the Irish, then the Mexicans, then the Russians, then the Germans, then the Japanese, then the Vietnamese, then the Muslims, then the Mexicans (again), and now the Muslims (again).

The bottom-line is America has the inability to CO-EXIST! It should not be a surprise, most white men in America cannot co-exist, hence white flight and gated communities. Keep running, running, running, and running... BUT you can't hide. Why not just all you guys move to the neo-Nazi state of Arizona and build a wall around it. Stay inside and molest your daughters, beat your wives, stay closest homosexuals, put you elder parents in warehouse till they die, dress in woman clothing in private. It will be a places where all your sexual deviances and racial hatred can blossom SO the rest in the changing demographics of the US can CO-EXIST!

I feel sorry for those with the hateful comments. America is now a 3rd class country... and still you hate. BE PART OF THE SOLUTION! PAY IT FOWARD AND TRY TO BE A BETTER MAN. MAKE YOURSELF BETTER.
So, what's your point?

BTW, you forgot to mention Italians and Brazilians on your hate list.
Old 04-06-2011, 05:01 AM
Contributors

Originally Posted by v_therussian
All I saw was:

Dude, you're not wrong in the core of what you're saying. Far from it. But radically wrong in the approach, IMHO. I don't have the "right" approach all figured out, but it is absolutely clear to me that we all - not just Americans, but all humans need to wake the fuck up and start taking responsibility. I look at what's happening in Japan - a Global catastrophe in the making - and then see us fighting and bickering over all this political bullshit, that is sold to us by the same people we pay taxes to. It is not right. And it is as though not one person on the face of this planet can even see what's happening...

...that said, I'm keeping my German car and continuing to purchase 93-octane at full service stations

Oh yeah! I almost forgot - all the taxes we're paying and now they're saying there will be a Government shut-down?!?! What are you, fucking completely lost any decency and shame?! You mother-bitches better work FOR FREE till you figure this thing out and get the budget going! If I'm working at a place, that runs out of money due to the mismanagement of said money by the management, you best believe this management is getting the pipe up the pipehole on their way out of the window. Quite possibly, along with the rest of the company. And yet, these scumbags can take our money, spend it decades ahead, deceive and hide things from us - and we're just gonna let them take a paid vacation, because they've finally outspent themselves with our money?! PEOPLE! WAKE UP!

/rant
Money isnt even an issue for the policy makers when it comes to the shut down, these people are multi-millionaires, and their public servent salaries are pretty insignificant in comparison to their net worth and other sources of income. People like me and my coworkers (Government employees and contractors) are the ones who are living paycheck to paycheck like other middle class Americans, wondering if they are going to be able to put food in their childrens mouths a few weeks from now. These are also the same people saying "I am still going to have to come in a few hours a day and work for free, because we have a mission to accomplish". These are also the same people who have to much pride, integrity, and sense of duty to ever run for a political office (which was once a reason to run for political office).

Every day I get closer and closer to moving out of the US, and I love this country, have served this country, and hate to say that I am fed up and wont do anything about it. I have recently considered not having kids, as I do not want to raise them here, or in most places on this earth for that matter.
Old 04-06-2011, 05:29 AM
Contributors

Location: Originally from Koeln, Deutschland. Enjoying it in Bonita Springs, Florida Now :)

Dude. Shut the FUCK up and move to Sweden already. Goddamn. Seriously go the fuck away.
Old 04-06-2011, 05:32 AM
Contributors

Originally Posted by craigm1841
Money isnt even an issue for the policy makers when it comes to the shut down, these people are multi-millionaires, and their public servent salaries are pretty insignificant in comparison to their net worth and other sources of income. People like me and my coworkers (Government employees and contractors) are the ones who are living paycheck to paycheck like other middle class Americans, wondering if they are going to be able to put food in their childrens mouths a few weeks from now. These are also the same people saying "I am still going to have to come in a few hours a day and work for free, because we have a mission to accomplish". These are also the same people who have to much pride, integrity, and sense of duty to ever run for a political office (which was once a reason to run for political office).

Every day I get closer and closer to moving out of the US, and I love this country, have served this country, and hate to say that I am fed up and wont do anything about it. I have recently considered not having kids, as I do not want to raise them here, or in most places on this earth for that matter.

My wife and I have already made the decision. I LOVE my country (US), but after 19 years of FAITHFUL military service and a long list of losses since my initial service date, I am at the point that in two years my wife (Native Japanese) and my children are retiring OUTSIDE of the US. The US has turn into..... a shell of a country.
Old 04-06-2011, 05:35 AM
Contributors

Originally Posted by Krozi
Dude. Shut the FUCK up and move to Sweden already. Goddamn. Seriously go the fuck away.
LOL Truth Overcomes All Bonds! AND it hurts!

In your frustartion.... prove me wrong!
Old 04-06-2011, 05:35 AM
Contributors

Is that Jerry Stiller in your avatar?
Old 04-06-2011, 05:37 AM
Contributors

Originally Posted by craigm1841
Is that Jerry Stiller in your avatar?
Marc Chagall
Old 04-06-2011, 05:38 AM
Contributors

Location: Originally from Koeln, Deutschland. Enjoying it in Bonita Springs, Florida Now :)

LOL Truth Overcomes All Bonds! AND it hurts!

In your frustartion.... prove me wrong!
While you are correct on some accounts, you sound like a cock-sucking ass-pounding fuck face while putting them into writing.

Quick Reply: FL Pastor burns Quran - Afgans kill 10 UN workers