Lounge How was your day? Anything goes but please keep it PG-13!

FL Pastor burns Quran - Afgans kill 10 UN workers

Search this Thread

Old 04-06-2011, 11:56 AM
Contributors

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

^^ Is this guy for real?

I want whatever meds he is taking. This shit is epic.

thanks for the laugh!
Old 04-06-2011, 12:13 PM
Contributors

Location: Originally from Koeln, Deutschland. Enjoying it in Bonita Springs, Florida Now :)

I sincerely do hope you die in a fire.

Maybe if you didn't spend all day looking at retard stats, then you would have the time to acknowledge how far your head is up your own asshole.
Old 04-06-2011, 12:27 PM
Senior Members

My Ride: 2015 435xi GC

Incorrect data, poor English and no sources. C-
Old 04-06-2011, 02:30 PM
Contributors

Originally Posted by Krozi
I sincerely do hope you die in a fire.

Maybe if you didn't spend all day looking at retard stats, then you would have the time to acknowledge how far your head is up your own asshole.
You are supposed to say shit like "I hope you die in a fire and your wife becomes a prostitute and your kids are adopted by child molestors"

It is the internet... you can be extra mean.
Old 04-06-2011, 03:05 PM
Contributors

Location: Originally from Koeln, Deutschland. Enjoying it in Bonita Springs, Florida Now :)

Originally Posted by craigm1841
You are supposed to say shit like "I hope you die in a fire and your wife becomes a prostitute and your kids are adopted by child molestors"

It is the internet... you can be extra mean.
I could make up a good 'ol scenario...but not on this forum.
Old 04-07-2011, 12:19 AM
Contributors

My Ride: Alpine White 2006 530Xi (SLD)

You guys actually take the time to read his entire posts? LOL I'm sorry, ruf, but I personally just can't make it through them. Too long. Ditto for skele, but at least he's kinda funny
Originally Posted by skelevirus
My middle child is a bit aggressive, he gets frustrated and he doesnt have the easiest time expressing his emotions like his brother does (our oldest). When my oldest messes around with him and he doesnt find it funny he likes to do this thing where he punches his brother in the fucking face. Well needless to say we are dealing with his high aggressiveness. But the way were dealing with his behavior isnt we are going around telling everybody to "watch what they say or do around him cuz hes liable to punch u in the face" ummm no. I explained to him lifes screwed up and u will find many hardships and disapointments, its all about how u deal with them. So these primates killing people over theyre primitive emotions are alot like dealing with our middle child.... Whats the solution? should we pussy foot around our whole lives and try to not upset the cave monkeys because THEY cant deal with life and people dissagreeing with them? If i could i would get every single man woman and child to post a video on utube burning theyre holy shit book. To show them that yeah... Lifes a bitch... Get fucking used to it...
Dude, this is all good, but if your middle child goes and burns your neighbor's holy [insert any object deemed holy by your neighbors here], and your neighbors come back with a shotgun and unload it in your other family members... shit, man! GOD FORBID!!! And hey, its not that the pastor is "exercising his free speech" - no, no, no! He's starting a religious fucking war. And knowingly so! What the fuck - you're just gonna let this idiot do whatever the fuck he wants, until more people die for it?! I say, fuck him and his free speech. If his free speech causes - directly or indirectly - deaths of dozens of people, he is a threat to society. And the fact that none of you idiots even understand this is a testament of the abuse of the right to free speech. You fuckholes need to get educated! And same goes for all the fuckholes out there killing people in the name of some holy bullshit! Get educated! Learn! Expand your mind! Be a fucking human - not a primate!

Originally Posted by craigm1841
I was given an opportunity in Stuttgart, which has intrigued me. Although the significant move concerns me. I have also considered just selling everything and moving to some village outside of cabo and working in cabo at a resort or even doing real estate. no real plan for mexico, the Germany thing which is more viable option, but the job is for a US company and I dont really have a desire to continue working in the defense industry.

Life is a challange, and I have been quite successful. My move would be based on principle rather than fear of challange.
Looks like a good opportunity.

Craig, it sounds like you need a vacation, buddy! I read some of your posts and it just screams to me, you need a little break to gain perspective, or whatever. Seriously, I'm not trying to patronize you, or anything. But you know... gotta be kind to yourself - not like anyone else cares, ya know...

anyway... I have mad respect for those people you mentioned, who said they'll be coming in for free, because it is a matter of national security. But its a bitch that people's morale is falling so low. That's not how you win a war. Now, I don't know much about anything, really, but it is my firm conviction that the entire conflict exists due to politics meddling with religion - on both sides. And if we - THE PEOPLE - were only smart and active enough to educate ourselves and open our minds, we would see that the only aggressors here are the people, inciting the conflict on BOTH sides. Cue the pastor who burns Quran, and his peers from either side. He's a fucking liability - just as those, who incite people to riot and kill UN workers in Afgan are a fucking liability. In my mind, no difference - both are committing acts that lead to violence, knowingly! Fuck them all - that's my mentality. Those people, who place their own beliefs above safety of their society are anti-social. Criminals. And again, this is applicable MUCH MORE to those, who incite riots and advocate the perverted religious teachings for their personal gains (or any other gains, really - I don't care what the motivation is; actions are judged by their intended AND not intended consequences)...

oh wow, there I go, posting another long-ass comment...

Last thing: this conflict will end only when people start realizing that this blind hatred is not fair, that we must - MUST learn about the people, we are trying to fight. Then we will realize that we all are just humans, we all want to live happily in peace and health. Yet there are some elements in our world today, that only want to start conflict - these are the real evil-doers. These are then the real enemies of us, who think for themselves and are still able to discern - with however little clarity we have left - the good from the bad on the basis of real morals.
Old 04-07-2011, 12:21 AM
Contributors

PROVE ME WRONG THEN!!! Do some fucking research and prove me wrong about any fact presented. OR you could be the typical name-calling Bible, Torah, Koran, and Tao of Pooh burning bastards. The facts are there if you just do a LITTLE research...

If you post one fact that proves me correct, shit, I will evevn buy you a years supply of Uper pads.... you can use them to shine my nuts!

You won't do the research, but I beat you guys could tell me all the stats of the NFL, NBA, etc....

I don't look up these stats, I READ! It's fundamental! As responsible citizens you should be a concious citizen. WAKE UP!
Old 04-07-2011, 12:25 AM
Contributors

My Ride: F90 M5 Singapore Grey Executive package blacked out grill, body matched paint
Model Year: 2019

ITT: long ranting giberish
Old 04-07-2011, 12:43 AM
Contributors

My Ride: Alpine White 2006 530Xi (SLD)

I look at these two going at each other in blissful ignorance, and can't help but note how this is a perfect example of how fucked up shit is. How scared are you two to not even face the fact that there is an external threat to both of your existences? But no, you would rather stick your heads in the sand of fighting your own countrymen (at least this guy is like me, huh?), and continue this pointless bickering, while all life as you know it lingers closer to the brink of extinction? WAKE THE FUCK UP!
Old 04-07-2011, 04:41 AM
Contributors

Originally Posted by Ruf930
PROVE ME WRONG THEN!!! Do some fucking research and prove me wrong about any fact presented. OR you could be the typical name-calling Bible, Torah, Koran, and Tao of Pooh burning bastards. The facts are there if you just do a LITTLE research...

If you post one fact that proves me correct, shit, I will evevn buy you a years supply of Uper pads.... you can use them to shine my nuts!

You won't do the research, but I beat you guys could tell me all the stats of the NFL, NBA, etc....

I don't look up these stats, I READ! It's fundamental! As responsible citizens you should be a concious citizen. WAKE UP!
It isnt our job to check your work. If you want to make claims and cite statistics, you should definately be providing sources. When I write a paper in class, I dont hand it in and tell the teacher "Hey fuckface, here is my paper. I didnt provide sources, that is your job to confirm what I wrote." and really college is just prepping you for the real world. As a good rule of thumb, you shouldnt just say shit without backing it up, and when someone challanges you tell them it is their job to prove you wrong.

I seriously think you have some mental health issues, based on your fairly amusing, somewhat incoherent, off-the-wall posts.

Reading is fundamental? Thanks, haven't heard that since the first grade.

Quick Reply: FL Pastor burns Quran - Afgans kill 10 UN workers