E60 Discussion Anything and everything to do with the E60 5 Series. All are welcome!

E60 for Singaporeans

Search this Thread

Old 08-07-2004, 05:35 AM
Senior Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hi All & Zag

I peered beneath and lo and behold! I might have DD without opting for it!

Is this the $10K option that you are talking about?
Attached Thumbnails E60 for Singaporeans-dd.jpg  
Old 08-07-2004, 05:47 PM
Senior Members

Originally Posted by Olivin530i' date='Aug 7 2004, 07:35 AM
Hi All & Zag

Hi Olivin,

That's real cool! , I think the PML sales folks should have just told all you guys upfront about the DD freebie when you got your cars and put a big smile on your faces! I'm sure they must have known.....

BTW, how's the bluetooth retrofit coming along? I'm itching to get a new bluetooth phone in anticipation of the retrofit. The new SonyE K700i looks nice!

eggz
Old 08-08-2004, 05:21 AM
Members

oh...does that mean those paid for DD is regretting now?
Old 08-08-2004, 08:15 AM
Contributors

My Ride: [i][b][u]Since 19 august 2004[/u][/b][/i]: [color=red][b]530i[/b] High Executive[/color], Silvergray with beige interior, Popular wood, Servotronic, Sportssuspension, electric foldable and dimmed mirrors, dimmed interior mirror, pappelmaser braun wood, cupholders, styling 123 18" wheels, Logic 7, Steptronic, alarm class 3, electric sunscreen in the rear and suncreens for sidewindows, Comfort seats, heated seats, Xenon with headlightwashers, Adaptive corner lights ALC, Advanced airconditioning, lightpackage, Nav Pro, 6 cd changer, side airbags rearseats, bluetooth siemens S55, chrome kidneys, gearlever with wood, voice recognition retrofit, front windshield with green band. Waiting for trunkopener button from Hobi :)

I would get my money back if I paid for something that others have standard..
Old 08-08-2004, 09:30 PM
zag
Contributors

My Ride: e60 530i - SOLD!

Originally Posted by Olivin530i' date='Aug 7 2004, 09:35 PM
Hi All & Zag

Great! did you see the actuator at the rear undercarriage as well?
The next thing to do is to stop by PML and get the CSA to pull out the vehicle configuration info based on your VIN/ registration no.
Either the factory continue to screw up or your car is part of the first batch. Check your manufacturing date if it is Aug... you have it!

cheers.
Old 08-10-2004, 01:32 AM
Senior Members

Hi guys i just wonder how you guys wash your cars....I dun hv a maid but i hv a very reliable chinese uncle who washed it for me daily. no recycling of water or rough cloths etc.

Anyway i found this petrol kiosk recently n i hv been going there every weekend (when uncle rests)...its at the Esso outside SJI. handwash only...with interior mopping n vacumming...very commendable job. all for 10 bucks.fast n very good...u will see plenty of ferraris there. highly recommended.
Old 08-10-2004, 01:39 AM
Contributors

My Ride: [i][b][u]Since 19 august 2004[/u][/b][/i]: [color=red][b]530i[/b] High Executive[/color], Silvergray with beige interior, Popular wood, Servotronic, Sportssuspension, electric foldable and dimmed mirrors, dimmed interior mirror, pappelmaser braun wood, cupholders, styling 123 18" wheels, Logic 7, Steptronic, alarm class 3, electric sunscreen in the rear and suncreens for sidewindows, Comfort seats, heated seats, Xenon with headlightwashers, Adaptive corner lights ALC, Advanced airconditioning, lightpackage, Nav Pro, 6 cd changer, side airbags rearseats, bluetooth siemens S55, chrome kidneys, gearlever with wood, voice recognition retrofit, front windshield with green band. Waiting for trunkopener button from Hobi :)

10 bucks!!!!!???????? I wish I lived where you live.. I pay for a handwash with interior cleaning 95 euros!!!!! That's $ 115.00
Old 08-10-2004, 03:33 AM
zag
Contributors

Originally Posted by totoseow' date='Aug 10 2004, 05:32 PM
Hi guys i just wonder how you guys wash your cars....I dun hv a maid but i hv a very reliable chinese uncle who washed it for me daily. no recycling of water or rough cloths etc.

Anyway i found this petrol kiosk recently n i hv been going there every weekend (when uncle rests)...its at the Esso outside SJI. handwash only...with interior mopping n vacumming...very commendable job. all for 10 bucks.fast n very good...u will see plenty of ferraris there. highly recommended.
Wah! you wash the car every day? Lucky car!
I do mine about twice a week... When i got time, i go to Caltex for shampoo wash and dry for $3. and sometime I just hose the loose dirt with water and speed around to dry them.

I am scratching head what is SJI again? where is that?

Thinking of sending mine for a wax and shine to remove some of the oxidise layer as well apply protective layer.
any recomm on where there is one that doesn't create swirl marks after polishing?

Oh yeah... my door squeaks again.. driver side door! Bummer!
Old 08-10-2004, 03:34 AM
Senior Members

Originally Posted by sg520i' date='Aug 8 2004, 07:21 AM
oh...does that mean those paid for DD is regretting now?
No regrets man! With all the fun I've been having....

I definetely would not have gotten DD in my ride as it was not the first batch of 530is. My cousin who ordered her 530i more or less the same time as I and didn't option for it doesn't have it in her car.

eggz
Old 08-10-2004, 03:45 AM
zag
Contributors

Calling Singapore e60 owners for a meet up...!
I think we should get together and catch up on experience etc. etc. I missed the last one you guy had at Yishun Resrvr.

Anyone?

Quick Reply: E60 for Singaporeans