Lounge How was your day? Anything goes but please keep it PG-13!

NFL 2011

Search this Thread

Old 10-31-2011, 08:48 AM
Contributors

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
My Ride: 2006 525XI, Jet black on Dakota beige. Premium and winter packages. I consider myself a purist and intend to keep my car absolutely stock and shiny. 2008 328I Convertible, Sapphire black on beige interior. Premium package, NAV, iPod adapter. Retired: 2002 325I, Titanium silver on black leather. Premium package. Absolutely stock and proud of it.

Originally Posted by pjinca
Just on tiny little dig: Ben has one less SB ring than Brady, and yet, NONE of Ben's are tainted
I think being accused of raping someone, TWICE, is enough taint for me.
Old 10-31-2011, 12:36 PM
Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: 2006 BMW 530xi - Titanium Silver Metallic / Gray Dakota Leather / Dark Poplar Wood Trim / Cold Weather Package / Premium Package / Premium Sound Package / Lumbar Support / Xenon Adaptive Light Control / 6 speed auto - Steptronic Trans. /Sirius Satellite Radio / Voice Activation / Navigation / Moonroof

Yesterday's epic victory over the Pats will be minimized if the Stillers can't get it done against Joe Sack-o and the Baltimore Birdies Sunday night.

"Hey Tom, how ya doin? Go Blue." Overheard: Former UM Wolverine and stellar Steeler outside linebacker LaMarr Woodley following his 2 sacks of fellow former Wolverine Tom Brady.
Old 10-31-2011, 03:40 PM
Super Moderator

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: F02 LCI Individual
Model Year: 2013

Originally Posted by porsche911targa
You misspelled the word; it's really STEALERS!!!!!!!!

Yes, the Pats had an off-day and Mr. genius coach was out-coached, but, darn it, officials, you have to call those helmet hits against the Pats, too, once in a while. There were at least three cheap helmet shots made but were never called.

It's OK though, good thing they lost; they're going to suck in the playoffs anyway. At this point I hope they don't even make the playoffs so that people don't get all excited for the playoff and get their hearts crushed in the process.

I think it's time for the Krafts to clean house and bring in somebody to replace Belichick, just like the Red Sox did with Francona. Belichick has run his course and he has run out of ideas and has become too predictable for the other coaches in the NFL.

Enjoy this victory, John, but I believe Brady has a better record against Ben (not to rain on your parade).
NFL 2011-patriots_new.jpg

NFL 2011-patriots.jpg
Old 11-07-2011, 08:00 PM
Super Moderator

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
My Ride: 2011.5 Alpine White E90 M3 | Black Novillo Leather | Carbon Fiber Leather Trim | ZCP | ZP2 | M-DCT | Navigation | Moonroof | 6FL Mods: TMS 12.5mm spacers all around l Hawk HPS Brake Pads l OEM M3 Edition Grills l Paint Matched Side Gills l Key Hole D

MNF redemption....great game, despite the two fumbles by Forte...Barber proved his worth, O-line showed up...defense played tough, especially our middle LB's showing why they are pro bowlers....and welcome back Earl Bennett....

Detroit next (hopefully for more redemption)...let's go

BEAR DOWN

Old 11-08-2011, 05:47 AM
Contributors

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
My Ride: 2008 550I LOADED, all options except HUD and NV

Congrats to the Bears Gene, that was a good game last night. Overall a great weekend, despite the Steelers loss, the Pats and Mike Vick lost so it breaks even
Old 11-08-2011, 09:19 AM
Contributors

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
My Ride: 2006 525XI, Jet black on Dakota beige. Premium and winter packages. I consider myself a purist and intend to keep my car absolutely stock and shiny. 2008 328I Convertible, Sapphire black on beige interior. Premium package, NAV, iPod adapter. Retired: 2002 325I, Titanium silver on black leather. Premium package. Absolutely stock and proud of it.

Originally Posted by pjinca
Congrats to the Bears Gene, that was a good game last night. Overall a great weekend, despite the Steelers loss, the Pats and Mike Vick lost so it breaks even
The Pats are done until they get rid of ancient Belichick. He has run his course, has become very predictable and it is time to bring in fresh blood.
Old 11-08-2011, 09:24 AM
Contributors

Originally Posted by porsche911targa
The Pats are done until they get rid of ancient Belichick. He has run his course, has become very predictable and it is time to bring in fresh blood.
I don't know about all that, I am surprised that the defense is as bad as it is considering Belichick was supposed to be a defensive "genius".

On Sunday NFL Countdown on ESPN Cris Carter actually said it best (paraphrasing): "The Patriots have used 12 draft picks for defensive players in recent years and gotten not a single playmaker out of the bunch, this is why they are so bad, they don't have the Seymours, Bruschis, MdGuinests, Harrisons, that they used to have"
Old 11-13-2011, 03:44 PM
Super Moderator

My Ride: 2011.5 Alpine White E90 M3 | Black Novillo Leather | Carbon Fiber Leather Trim | ZCP | ZP2 | M-DCT | Navigation | Moonroof | 6FL Mods: TMS 12.5mm spacers all around l Hawk HPS Brake Pads l OEM M3 Edition Grills l Paint Matched Side Gills l Key Hole D

6-3..impressive win, but not a good day for our offense...defense and special teams got us this win today....

Lion's continue to prove they are bunch of dirty thugs rather than professional athletes...

BEAR DOWN
Old 11-14-2011, 05:41 AM
Contributors

Steelers show they are still the class of the AFC North, despite dropping both games to Baltimore. Because the Steelers follow up the heartbreaking loss with a good win against a feisty Bengals team, whereas the Ravens put up a stinker against the Seahawks. Come January when we get healthy the Ravens won't beat us
Old 11-20-2011, 03:18 PM
Super Moderator

We had a hard time stopping the run initially, then jackson kept beating us up in the secondary later on...

eventually bears D showed up and shut it down

JC had a great passing game along with the receivers, nice to see Roy Williams make an appearance...

7-3

BEAR DOWN...next stop oak-town....

Quick Reply: NFL 2011