Lounge How was your day? Anything goes but please keep it PG-13!

NFL 2011

Search this Thread

Old 11-20-2011, 05:28 PM
Senior Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: Dinan 545i

Glad the Bears took-down the Chargers so we don't have to worry too much about them down the stretch! Should be a good game next week.

Go Raiders!!!

Originally Posted by GENEaTALS
We had a hard time stopping the run initially, then jackson kept beating us up in the secondary later on...

eventually bears D showed up and shut it down

JC had a great passing game along with the receivers, nice to see Roy Williams make an appearance...

7-3

BEAR DOWN...next stop oak-town....
Old 11-20-2011, 06:25 PM
Super Moderator

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
My Ride: 2011.5 Alpine White E90 M3 | Black Novillo Leather | Carbon Fiber Leather Trim | ZCP | ZP2 | M-DCT | Navigation | Moonroof | 6FL Mods: TMS 12.5mm spacers all around l Hawk HPS Brake Pads l OEM M3 Edition Grills l Paint Matched Side Gills l Key Hole D

looks like we might have lost our qb:

http://www.chicagotribune.com/sports...,3721060.story
Originally Posted by olskooldj
Glad the Bears took-down the Chargers so we don't have to worry too much about them down the stretch! Should be a good game next week.

Go Raiders!!!
Old 11-20-2011, 06:55 PM
Senior Members

I just heard - man, too bad for Cutler and the Bears, Gene. But on the other hand, gives the Raiders a better chance!

looks like we might have lost our qb:

http://www.chicagotribune.com/sports...,3721060.story
Old 11-21-2011, 06:33 AM
Super Moderator

My Ride: 2011.5 Alpine White E90 M3 | Black Novillo Leather | Carbon Fiber Leather Trim | ZCP | ZP2 | M-DCT | Navigation | Moonroof | 6FL Mods: TMS 12.5mm spacers all around l Hawk HPS Brake Pads l OEM M3 Edition Grills l Paint Matched Side Gills l Key Hole D

I just heard - man, too bad for Cutler and the Bears, Gene. But on the other hand, gives the Raiders a better chance!
the rest of our schedule somewhat gives a chance still...

caleb haine isn't bad, just doesn't have the arm cuttie does...hopefully our defense, special teams, and running game can step up....haine showed some good throws in last year nfc championship game, and almost got us to the big show, and he only had 15 minutes to work with.....let's see what he can do in 4 quarters...
Old 11-21-2011, 07:24 AM
Contributors

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
My Ride: 2008 550I LOADED, all options except HUD and NV

WOW Gene, how bad is Cutler's thumb? Big Ben has a fractured thumb on his throwing hand and is expected to miss no time.
Old 11-21-2011, 07:33 AM
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by pjinca
WOW Gene, how bad is Cutler's thumb? Big Ben has a fractured thumb on his throwing hand and is expected to miss no time.
press conference is today at one...depending on the location of the fracture and type of fracture it really depends. Sounds like cuttie needs surgery where as Ben did not....we shall see
Old 11-27-2011, 09:01 PM
Senior Members

Good, tough win today. That Bears defense is stingy as hell, but the Raiders pulled it out. Go Raiders!

press conference is today at one...depending on the location of the fracture and type of fracture it really depends. Sounds like cuttie needs surgery where as Ben did not....we shall see
Old 11-27-2011, 09:30 PM
Super Moderator

Good, tough win today. That Bears defense is stingy as hell, but the Raiders pulled it out. Go Raiders!
raiders were the better team today...

caleb showed his inexperience in the first 1/2, that last pick at the eend of the first half was costly and was the game changer IMO, Six point swing in less than 1 minute. Why Martz called a screen to the blind side rather than pound the ball in with barber is beyond me. Forte always struggles against tough physical d lines as he still cannot crash the line and get positive yards. Whereas Barber was able to do that time and time again. Glad the Pack beat the Lions earlier in the week, we have KC at home, next week. Seeing how KC's defense played against the steelers tonight doesn't make me hopeful for that game. I'm hoping caleb studies the tape and continues to learn as he showed in the second 1/2 of the game. Bears defense needs to continue there great performance.

Still in the wild card hunt....BEAR DOWN
Old 11-27-2011, 10:38 PM
Senior Members

You're right about that screen play, Gene - not sure what Martz was thinking on that one. The play took too long to develop and all Curry had to do was just 'stay home' on the tight end and make the play.

I think the Bears get wins against KC & Denver. What makes the Denver team good (at this current time) happens to be what the Bears are great at... stopping the run.
Tebow & the Broncos run game will face a tough Bears team needing to stay in the wildcard hunt.

raiders were the better team today...

caleb showed his inexperience in the first 1/2, that last pick at the eend of the first half was costly and was the game changer IMO, Six point swing in less than 1 minute. Why Martz called a screen to the blind side rather than pound the ball in with barber is beyond me. Forte always struggles against tough physical d lines as he still cannot crash the line and get positive yards. Whereas Barber was able to do that time and time again. Glad the Pack beat the Lions earlier in the week, we have KC at home, next week. Seeing how KC's defense played against the steelers tonight doesn't make me hopeful for that game. I'm hoping caleb studies the tape and continues to learn as he showed in the second 1/2 of the game. Bears defense needs to continue there great performance.

Still in the wild card hunt....BEAR DOWN
Old 11-28-2011, 05:31 AM
Contributors

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
My Ride: 2008 550I LOADED, all options except HUD and NV

The Steelers squeaked out another one against an inferior team, geez, what is wrong with the AFC North this year? Both the Steelers and the Ravens playing down to their opponents level every week. They seem to only play great against the really good teams.

Quick Reply: NFL 2011