Lounge How was your day? Anything goes but please keep it PG-13!

NFL 2011

Search this Thread

Old 11-28-2011, 05:43 AM
Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: 2006 BMW 530xi - Titanium Silver Metallic / Gray Dakota Leather / Dark Poplar Wood Trim / Cold Weather Package / Premium Package / Premium Sound Package / Lumbar Support / Xenon Adaptive Light Control / 6 speed auto - Steptronic Trans. /Sirius Satellite Radio / Voice Activation / Navigation / Moonroof

Originally Posted by pjinca
The Steelers squeaked out another one against an inferior team, geez, what is wrong with the AFC North this year? Both the Steelers and the Ravens playing down to their opponents level every week. They seem to only play great against the really good teams.
Classic trap game coming off a bye. Troy goes out early and instead of getting and staying exotic, LeBeau had the defense pretty much in base formations forcing Palko to make deadly accurate throws, and he failed.

Too many missed catches by Wallace and others. A win is a win. Hopefully Troy will be back as well as Woodley for the Cinci game Sunday.

Steelers will need to win out and have the Ravens stumble in order to win the division and a first round bye in the playoffs. That Monday night game in SF on 12/19 looms large.
Old 12-04-2011, 01:47 PM
Super Moderator

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
My Ride: 2011.5 Alpine White E90 M3 | Black Novillo Leather | Carbon Fiber Leather Trim | ZCP | ZP2 | M-DCT | Navigation | Moonroof | 6FL Mods: TMS 12.5mm spacers all around l Hawk HPS Brake Pads l OEM M3 Edition Grills l Paint Matched Side Gills l Key Hole D

KC? really? they didn't beat us, we beat ourselves with way too many errors, including tipped hail mary....

hoping forte's knee is alright...but I've been liking barber's performance the last few games, why we didn't seem him at all the second half along with way too many pass plays rather than rush yards by mad mike is making he hole even deeper to climb out of..and one more thing...Roy Williams is a waste of a bears jersey...FTL

next stop tebow's house...not sure how much deeper the defense can dig, but the offense needs to step their game up, from mike martz down
Old 12-04-2011, 02:29 PM
Contributors

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
My Ride: 2008 550I LOADED, all options except HUD and NV

Steelers finally showed how good they can be when healthy. The Bengals are not a bad team this year.
Old 12-04-2011, 04:15 PM
Senior Members

My Ride: f10 535d M sport e46 330cic vert
Model Year: 2015

Originally Posted by GENEaTALS
KC? really? they didn't beat us, we beat ourselves with way too many errors, including tipped hail mary....

hoping forte's knee is alright...but I've been liking barber's performance the last few games, why we didn't seem him at all the second half along with way too many pass plays rather than rush yards by mad mike is making he hole even deeper to climb out of..and one more thing...Roy Williams is a waste of a bears jersey...FTL

next stop tebow's house...not sure how much deeper the defense can dig, but the offense needs to step their game up, from mike martz down
Damn Gene, you guys cant get a break! I hope Matt is okay..........
My damn Packers defense sucked AGAIN! It definately showed that the defense aint what it was last year! If the defense doesnt figure it out soon, they wont go very far........
Old 12-09-2011, 07:51 AM
Contributors

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
My Ride: 2008 550I LOADED, all options except HUD and NV

Big Ben is the TOUGHEST QB (maybe the toughest SO playing today!!!!!!

Go ahead, watch the video of his injury last night and TRY to argue the point!!!

Nasty Injury
Old 12-10-2011, 01:34 AM
Senior Members

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
My Ride: 2004 E61 530D - Dynamic Drive - Active Front Steering Sport Seats - Voice Control - Head Up Display - Nav Pro - Bluetooth - Panoramic roof - Front/rear heated seats

Originally Posted by pjinca
Big Ben is the TOUGHEST QB (maybe the toughest SO playing today!!!!!!

Go ahead, watch the video of his injury last night and TRY to argue the point!!!

Nasty Injury
Meh, McNabb and Rivers did it before, probably many others too...

Still impressive though.
Old 12-15-2011, 11:40 AM
Senior Members

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
My Ride: 2004 E61 530D - Dynamic Drive - Active Front Steering Sport Seats - Voice Control - Head Up Display - Nav Pro - Bluetooth - Panoramic roof - Front/rear heated seats

Best possession receiver on the Bears?

Old 12-25-2011, 09:31 PM
Super Moderator

My Ride: 2011.5 Alpine White E90 M3 | Black Novillo Leather | Carbon Fiber Leather Trim | ZCP | ZP2 | M-DCT | Navigation | Moonroof | 6FL Mods: TMS 12.5mm spacers all around l Hawk HPS Brake Pads l OEM M3 Edition Grills l Paint Matched Side Gills l Key Hole D

and the Bears season is officially over with 1 more game to go and no playoff contention..

McGown earned at least a strong consideration for back up qb next season. Bell showed some promise, he needs to address his grip a bit, but field awareness and movement is there, hoping we pick up a WR or two (as there are a few up for contract) and CB in the off season, and the only cowboy I'd like to see back in a bears uniform is barber...hopefully JA 'retires" and we evaluate our coaching staff strongly, especially martz IMO...

thanx for another season, hoping all the players rest up, heal, and come back stronger.

BEAR DOWN
Old 01-01-2012, 03:45 PM
Senior Members

My Ride: f10 535d M sport e46 330cic vert
Model Year: 2015

Well, week 17 is coming to a close........ How about the Packers back up throwing 480 yards and 6 touchdowns??? Yeah, the defense still sucks, but as long as the offense keeps rolling.........
Old 01-01-2012, 03:57 PM
Super Moderator

bears finish 8-8, meaningless win I wished lovie would have just let the scrubs play and perhaps lose to move us further up in the draft...

in the off season I'm hoping the bears pick up: WR, CB, SS (maybe), and all kinds of o-line help

along with that I'm hoping we get rid of our GM (Jerry Angelo) and our OC "mad" Mike Martz..

early reports say #54 has a sprained MCL (that's seems to be the team motto the last two years, FTL)....hoping everyone comes back next year healthy and ready to go, father time is catching up to our core defense and we need to make happen...

congrats to all the Bears that made the pro-bowl...

BEAR DOWN

congrats to all the teams that made the post season..that being said.....go saints

Quick Reply: NFL 2011