Lounge How was your day? Anything goes but please keep it PG-13!

NFL 2011

Search this Thread

Old 01-09-2012, 02:45 PM
Senior Members

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
My Ride: 2004 E61 530D - Dynamic Drive - Active Front Steering Sport Seats - Voice Control - Head Up Display - Nav Pro - Bluetooth - Panoramic roof - Front/rear heated seats

Originally Posted by GENEaTALS
although I will say his performance this past sunday against the steelers was one to the best I've seen....he definitely pulled the trigger and made some good throws....keep that up and he will deserve the hype he gets now..
Credit where it's due, but this is ridiculous. The Broncos D was all over Big Ben in the last regular minute which prevented the field goal, hardly mentioned.
I haven't seen any people Skeltoning for example while he did some nice things for Arizona the last weeks...

Ah well, if the Pats will not get him the Ravens D will kill him...
Old 01-09-2012, 03:20 PM
Super Moderator

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
My Ride: 2011.5 Alpine White E90 M3 | Black Novillo Leather | Carbon Fiber Leather Trim | ZCP | ZP2 | M-DCT | Navigation | Moonroof | 6FL Mods: TMS 12.5mm spacers all around l Hawk HPS Brake Pads l OEM M3 Edition Grills l Paint Matched Side Gills l Key Hole D

Granted he deserves some media time, but this is way too much for what he's done/not done....we've hardly heard anything about cam newton who I think deserves just as much if not more attention as tebow.....but cam didn't win as many games as tebow nor does he have a play off appearance...but cam has had one heck of a rookie year IMO...

and injuries and his schedule have had some part in tebows success...so I'm not tipping my hat to him, just a nod is all...
Old 01-12-2012, 07:40 AM
Senior Members

My Ride: 2008 535i: (8/07 Build) Metallic Bronze, Beige NASCA Leather, Ventilated Seats, Sport Pkg, Cold Wxr Pkg, Logic-7 Sound, HUD, Night Vision, PDC, Split Rear Seats, NAV, Premium Pkg, Comfort Access, HD Radio, Sport Auto Trans Current mods: M-Aero Kit, JB4, Motorcepts 6000k HID Foglamps Umnitza ICE-Lite 10w LED 6000k AE's 1992 Camaro RS: Fully Restored w/Custom Interior, 5.0L V8, T-tops, OEM Z28 Foglamps, Inst Cluster, & Spoiler, Custom Sound, Too many engine mods to list

Tebow never really had a problem throwing the deep pass and he still doesn't have a "top notch" receiver to go to. Pitt kept loading up the box and had Polomalu constantly jump the run and they PAID the price.

The problem with Tebow is his inability to hit the cross or curl routes as well as thread a pass in traffic. It will be interesting to see how NE plans to exploit this.
Old 01-12-2012, 08:51 AM
Senior Members

My Ride: 2004 E61 530D - Dynamic Drive - Active Front Steering Sport Seats - Voice Control - Head Up Display - Nav Pro - Bluetooth - Panoramic roof - Front/rear heated seats

Originally Posted by pukka
Tebow never really had a problem throwing the deep pass and he still doesn't have a "top notch" receiver to go to. Pitt kept loading up the box and had Polomalu constantly jump the run and they PAID the price.
I thought they were doing fine until Mundy oversold it, inexperience, overconfidence? And then some terrible tackling again, will only get worse with these new practice rules.

Originally Posted by pukka
The problem with Tebow is his inability to hit the cross or curl routes as well as thread a pass in traffic. It will be interesting to see how NE plans to exploit this.
And throwing when moving, he never sets when he is flushed but just let's his arm fling wildly. Strange motion and wholly inaccurate unless throwing to a wide open option or outside.

We'll see how he does this weekend...
Old 01-12-2012, 12:28 PM
Senior Members

My Ride: 2008 535i: (8/07 Build) Metallic Bronze, Beige NASCA Leather, Ventilated Seats, Sport Pkg, Cold Wxr Pkg, Logic-7 Sound, HUD, Night Vision, PDC, Split Rear Seats, NAV, Premium Pkg, Comfort Access, HD Radio, Sport Auto Trans Current mods: M-Aero Kit, JB4, Motorcepts 6000k HID Foglamps Umnitza ICE-Lite 10w LED 6000k AE's 1992 Camaro RS: Fully Restored w/Custom Interior, 5.0L V8, T-tops, OEM Z28 Foglamps, Inst Cluster, & Spoiler, Custom Sound, Too many engine mods to list

Originally Posted by Theo
And throwing when moving, he never sets when he is flushed but just let's his arm fling wildly. Strange motion and wholly inaccurate unless throwing to a wide open option or outside.
Its almost like he's winding up and pitching the ball - what's amazing is how he had such a successful college career throwing the ball like that.
Old 01-15-2012, 05:51 PM
Senior Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: f10 535d M sport e46 330cic vert
Model Year: 2015

Congratulations to the Giants! What a game! Wow! Hats off the to G-men! You guys played an awesome game and kicked my Packers asses! I knew all along we werent going to go very far in to the playoffs without any defense........ the better team won today! Props to NY!
Old 01-16-2012, 12:03 AM
Senior Members

Originally Posted by BMW BRAD
Congratulations to the Giants! What a game! Wow! Hats off the to G-men! You guys played an awesome game and kicked my Packers asses! I knew all along we werent going to go very far in to the playoffs without any defense........ the better team won today! Props to NY!
That's parity, one of the great things of the NFL. Last year nobody gave the Packers much thought, especially after Chicago, but they squeezed in after that big victory over the Giants. They were so depleted by injury that I still think it's a small miracle they were able to make the run to the Superbowl afterwards.
And then they come back healthy this year and everybody declares them a dynasty beforehand, but look at KC with a stingy defense, players fighting for their interim coach and some dropped balls by the Pack... Same thing yesterday, one off-day against a peaking opponent and it's all over.

Any Given Sunday... Gotta love it!
Old 01-16-2012, 02:02 PM
Super Moderator

My Ride: 2011.5 Alpine White E90 M3 | Black Novillo Leather | Carbon Fiber Leather Trim | ZCP | ZP2 | M-DCT | Navigation | Moonroof | 6FL Mods: TMS 12.5mm spacers all around l Hawk HPS Brake Pads l OEM M3 Edition Grills l Paint Matched Side Gills l Key Hole D

great post season thus far
Old 01-24-2012, 05:00 AM
Contributors

My Ride: 2006 525XI, Jet black on Dakota beige. Premium and winter packages. I consider myself a purist and intend to keep my car absolutely stock and shiny. 2008 328I Convertible, Sapphire black on beige interior. Premium package, NAV, iPod adapter. Retired: 2002 325I, Titanium silver on black leather. Premium package. Absolutely stock and proud of it.

Any predictions for the SB? I still say Belichick is washed up.
Old 01-24-2012, 06:38 AM
Super Moderator

Bears GM search is down to 2 people..

Emery (from KC) and Licht (from the Pats)....

reports say Emery is the front runner as he has a history with the organization...his draft history with the bears, atl, and kc isn't bad...but anything is better than our former gm and his assistant tim ruskell....

I was really hoping we would get Ross (from the giants)...but he didn't get a call back, thats a shame, his talent evaluation/draft record speaks for itself.....

o well...

good luck to the pats and g-men...hoping the g-men beat the pats tho...

Quick Reply: NFL 2011