Lounge How was your day? Anything goes but please keep it PG-13!

NFL 2011

Search this Thread

Old 01-01-2012, 04:42 PM
Contributors

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: E90 M3
Model Year: 2011

Originally Posted by GENEaTALS
congrats to all the teams that made the post season..that being said.....go saints
Old 01-01-2012, 11:52 PM
Senior Members

My Ride: f10 535d M sport e46 330cic vert
Model Year: 2015

Ha Ha Gene............... congrats to all the teams that made the post season..that being said.....go saints
There are two teams that I fear can really beat the Pack, the Saints and the 49ers............ Go Pack Go!
The Ravens could be tough as well! Let the playoffs begin! Sorry about your Bears bro!
Old 01-02-2012, 06:55 AM
Super Moderator

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
My Ride: 2011.5 Alpine White E90 M3 | Black Novillo Leather | Carbon Fiber Leather Trim | ZCP | ZP2 | M-DCT | Navigation | Moonroof | 6FL Mods: TMS 12.5mm spacers all around l Hawk HPS Brake Pads l OEM M3 Edition Grills l Paint Matched Side Gills l Key Hole D

^the injury bug hit my team like a freight train this year, along with the continued inept front office and coaching staff does not make for a good recipe for success, I think forte and cutler were just good at making up for it.....I can't root for the pack by pure principle alone, and i do like brees, would love to see him top off his record setting season with another ring...I honestly think he gets mvp over AR and TB.....

rookie of the year for sure goes to cam....unfortunate how all the talk this year was about tebow, while cam had a great season and didn't get too much noise about it, but that's most likely due to his win/lose record...
Old 01-03-2012, 06:50 AM
Super Moderator

My Ride: 2011.5 Alpine White E90 M3 | Black Novillo Leather | Carbon Fiber Leather Trim | ZCP | ZP2 | M-DCT | Navigation | Moonroof | 6FL Mods: TMS 12.5mm spacers all around l Hawk HPS Brake Pads l OEM M3 Edition Grills l Paint Matched Side Gills l Key Hole D

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1...ed-as-bears-gm

YES...so long JA..don't let the door hit you where the good lord split you....deuces...
Old 01-03-2012, 10:00 AM
Members

My Ride: 2006 BMW 530xi - Titanium Silver Metallic / Gray Dakota Leather / Dark Poplar Wood Trim / Cold Weather Package / Premium Package / Premium Sound Package / Lumbar Support / Xenon Adaptive Light Control / 6 speed auto - Steptronic Trans. /Sirius Satellite Radio / Voice Activation / Navigation / Moonroof

Originally Posted by BMW BRAD
Well, week 17 is coming to a close........ How about the Packers back up throwing 480 yards and 6 touchdowns??? Yeah, the defense still sucks, but as long as the offense keeps rolling.........
Brad:

Just reinforces the fact that Mr. "Discount Double Check" is a "system quarterback."
Old 01-03-2012, 10:41 AM
Senior Members

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
My Ride: 2004 E61 530D - Dynamic Drive - Active Front Steering Sport Seats - Voice Control - Head Up Display - Nav Pro - Bluetooth - Panoramic roof - Front/rear heated seats

Originally Posted by GENEaTALS
http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1...ed-as-bears-gm

YES...so long JA..don't let the door hit you where the good lord split you....deuces...
Lol, that didn't take long. As soon as I saw the rumors on twitter I knew Bears fans would rejoice!

In his defense: he did pick Forte...
Old 01-03-2012, 02:18 PM
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by Theo
Lol, that didn't take long. As soon as I saw the rumors on twitter I knew Bears fans would rejoice!

In his defense: he did pick Forte...
JA's draft pool:

http://espn.go.com/blog/chicago/bear...its-and-misses

way too many bombs in there and not enough hits IMOm forte included...

Martz gone as well, wondering how or why Lovie still has a job, if you're going to clean house, then do so, not 1/2 ass..not saying I don't like Lovie, but I think we need a complete overhaul...but some consistency is important, especially when some of our core is getting older

there's a lot of great free agents coming up this off season that could make us contenders, were this year until the injury bug decided to hit us like a tsunami
Old 01-08-2012, 04:20 PM
Super Moderator

My Ride: F02 LCI Individual
Model Year: 2013

UN-FUCKING-BELIEVABLE!!!
Old 01-08-2012, 10:43 PM
Senior Members

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
My Ride: 2004 E61 530D - Dynamic Drive - Active Front Steering Sport Seats - Voice Control - Head Up Display - Nav Pro - Bluetooth - Panoramic roof - Front/rear heated seats

Not. this. again. please. ...

F*in Tebowmania
Old 01-09-2012, 06:50 AM
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by Theo
Not. this. again. please. ...

F*in Tebowmania
we have to endure at least another week of it...FTL

Tebow continues to win against heavily injured teams...just sayin...

although I will say his performance this past sunday against the steelers was one to the best I've seen....he definitely pulled the trigger and made some good throws....keep that up and he will deserve the hype he gets now..

Quick Reply: NFL 2011