Lounge How was your day? Anything goes but please keep it PG-13!

NFL 2011

Search this Thread

Old 10-18-2011, 06:24 AM
Super Moderator

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
My Ride: 2011.5 Alpine White E90 M3 | Black Novillo Leather | Carbon Fiber Leather Trim | ZCP | ZP2 | M-DCT | Navigation | Moonroof | 6FL Mods: TMS 12.5mm spacers all around l Hawk HPS Brake Pads l OEM M3 Edition Grills l Paint Matched Side Gills l Key Hole D

Originally Posted by porsche911targa
After that last drive, is anybody here still in doubt that Tom Brady is the best QB in the league?
hate to say this, but I honestly think AR is better (better quote this brad before I decide to edit )

he's got a great arm like TB does (both strong and accurate), but AR moves far better in and out of the pocket....
Old 10-18-2011, 07:26 AM
Contributors

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
My Ride: 2008 550I LOADED, all options except HUD and NV

Originally Posted by GENEaTALS
hate to say this, but I honestly think AR is better (better quote this brad before I decide to edit )

he's got a great arm like TB does (both strong and accurate), but AR moves far better in and out of the pocket....

Not to mention AR won a Super Bowl without cheating
Old 10-18-2011, 11:55 AM
Contributors

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
My Ride: 2006 525XI, Jet black on Dakota beige. Premium and winter packages. I consider myself a purist and intend to keep my car absolutely stock and shiny. 2008 328I Convertible, Sapphire black on beige interior. Premium package, NAV, iPod adapter. Retired: 2002 325I, Titanium silver on black leather. Premium package. Absolutely stock and proud of it.

Originally Posted by pjinca
Not to mention AR won a Super Bowl without cheating
Hahahaha, hater!!!! TB: 3 SB rings, 2 SB MVP's. Cheater or no cheater, you still got throw the ball to your guys.....
Old 10-30-2011, 03:32 PM
Contributors

HELL F****** YEAH, THE PATS WENT DOWN!!!!!!!!!

GO STILLERS!!!!!!!!
Old 10-30-2011, 03:45 PM
Super Moderator

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: F02 LCI Individual
Model Year: 2013

Here we go!
Old 10-30-2011, 07:14 PM
Super Moderator

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
My Ride: 2011.5 Alpine White E90 M3 | Black Novillo Leather | Carbon Fiber Leather Trim | ZCP | ZP2 | M-DCT | Navigation | Moonroof | 6FL Mods: TMS 12.5mm spacers all around l Hawk HPS Brake Pads l OEM M3 Edition Grills l Paint Matched Side Gills l Key Hole D

Eagles are playing like how they have looked on paper all season...looking forward to seeing them next monday night..

BEAR DOWN

how about them Rams? Didn't expect that one...
Old 10-31-2011, 07:37 AM
Contributors

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
My Ride: 2006 525XI, Jet black on Dakota beige. Premium and winter packages. I consider myself a purist and intend to keep my car absolutely stock and shiny. 2008 328I Convertible, Sapphire black on beige interior. Premium package, NAV, iPod adapter. Retired: 2002 325I, Titanium silver on black leather. Premium package. Absolutely stock and proud of it.

Originally Posted by pjinca
HELL F****** YEAH, THE PATS WENT DOWN!!!!!!!!!

GO STILLERS!!!!!!!!
You misspelled the word; it's really STEALERS!!!!!!!!

Yes, the Pats had an off-day and Mr. genius coach was out-coached, but, darn it, officials, you have to call those helmet hits against the Pats, too, once in a while. There were at least three cheap helmet shots made but were never called.

It's OK though, good thing they lost; they're going to suck in the playoffs anyway. At this point I hope they don't even make the playoffs so that people don't get all excited for the playoff and get their hearts crushed in the process.

I think it's time for the Krafts to clean house and bring in somebody to replace Belichick, just like the Red Sox did with Francona. Belichick has run his course and he has run out of ideas and has become too predictable for the other coaches in the NFL.

Enjoy this victory, John, but I believe Brady has a better record against Ben (not to rain on your parade).
Old 10-31-2011, 07:45 AM
Contributors

Originally Posted by porsche911targa
You misspelled the word; it's really STEALERS!!!!!!!!

Yes, the Pats had an off-day and Mr. genius coach was out-coached, but, darn it, officials, you have to call those helmet hits against the Pats, too, once in a while. There were at least three cheap helmet shots made but were never called.

It's OK though, good thing they lost; they're going to suck in the playoffs anyway. At this point I hope they don't even make the playoffs so that people don't get all excited for the playoff and get their hearts crushed in the process.

I think it's time for the Krafts to clean house and bring in somebody to replace Belichick, just like the Red Sox did with Francona. Belichick has run his course and he has run out of ideas and has become too predictable for the other coaches in the NFL.

Enjoy this victory, John, but I believe Brady has a better record against Ben (not to rain on your parade).

Wow, I never thought I'd hear a Pats fan wanting Belicheat out of there, just WOW!!!!

As for Big Ben? True, head-to-head Brady has a better record, but Ben is one ring behind him with a MUCH better supporting cast (including the NFL's top defense, yet again). I agree, I can't see the Pats going very far in the playoffs with a 32nd ranked defense, doesn't help when 48 hours before playing the Steelers they cut one corner (Leigh Bodden) and put another on IR for the year (Dowling).

No, I will savor this for quite some time. It has been a while since I have seen the Steelers put together such a spectacularly perfect game plan on both sides of the ball (I am not the biggest fan of Bruce Arians). Yesterday was nearly perfect, my only fear is that we lost Woodley to a hammy injury. I noticed that once Woodley wasn't in there anymore the Pats could actually move the ball since Brady wasn't getting pressured. Not having Lamar Woodley and/or James Harrison in there is going to hurt us.

Just on tiny little dig: Ben has one less SB ring than Brady, and yet, NONE of Ben's are tainted
Old 10-31-2011, 07:47 AM
Contributors

BTW, when it comes to ref's calls no one draws the shorter end of the stick than the Steelers. If they come within the same zipcode as an opponents' helmet they draw a 15 yd penalty, but Big Ben gets his nose busted and is bleeding all over the place and the Raven's not only are not penalized, but the guy that did it drew a smaller fine from the league than James Harrison got for hitting Drew Brees - even though Brees wasn't even nicked, friggin amazing.
Old 10-31-2011, 07:49 AM
Contributors

BTW part 2: Ike Taylor redeemed himself, he played AMAZING - he held Welker to 6 catches for 39 yds!!!!!

Quick Reply: NFL 2011