Lounge How was your day? Anything goes but please keep it PG-13!

NFL 2011

Search this Thread

Old 10-11-2011, 06:22 AM
Contributors

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
My Ride: 2008 550I LOADED, all options except HUD and NV

Originally Posted by GENEaTALS
congrats to the Lions, they were the better team tonight....redemption from last season's opener....

the bears continue to struggle offensively with the coaching staff unable to make the right changes/adjustments to improve, same problems as last season, poor o-line and poor rushing, we sign a big time RB like barber yet continue to use forte who we all know cannot run downhill and our WR's are nullified if we cannot protect the qb and establish a running game...not to mention martz's antiquted offense he continues to use and lovie continues to put his faith into it...pass rushing is pathetic it's no wonder our secondary is getting lit up every night....

looks like another long heart breaking season for my bears......

Gene, I saw the game, good teams start up front and the Bears have (somehow) an even worse o-line than my Steelers do. Games are won and lost in the trenches, if you get dominated at the line you will lose (note: See Bal vs Pitt game 1 of this season). Cutler seems like a decent QB when he's upright, but the way the line in front of him is playing he'll be lucky to make it through the season.
Old 10-11-2011, 06:25 AM
Super Moderator

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
My Ride: 2011.5 Alpine White E90 M3 | Black Novillo Leather | Carbon Fiber Leather Trim | ZCP | ZP2 | M-DCT | Navigation | Moonroof | 6FL Mods: TMS 12.5mm spacers all around l Hawk HPS Brake Pads l OEM M3 Edition Grills l Paint Matched Side Gills l Key Hole D

agree on ALL 7 POINTS

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/8...gos-24-13-loss
Old 10-11-2011, 06:41 AM
Contributors

I have to agree Gene, the game was pretty clear. Not so sure about the D looking old, they say the same thing about the Steelers. I can agree that they are on the field waaaaaaaay too much because, with that line, the bears cannot sustain long clock killing drives that give the D rest.
Old 10-11-2011, 07:47 AM
Super Moderator

My Ride: 2011.5 Alpine White E90 M3 | Black Novillo Leather | Carbon Fiber Leather Trim | ZCP | ZP2 | M-DCT | Navigation | Moonroof | 6FL Mods: TMS 12.5mm spacers all around l Hawk HPS Brake Pads l OEM M3 Edition Grills l Paint Matched Side Gills l Key Hole D

^same problem as last season as the season before...jerry angelo continues to run this franchise into the ground...him and the coaching staff...terrible...such a talented group being mis-managed/coached...
Old 10-11-2011, 07:51 AM
Contributors

^same problem as last season as the season before...jerry angelo continues to run this franchise into the ground...him and the coaching staff...terrible...such a talented group being mis-managed/coached...

HAHAHA yet another reason I am a Steelers fan - when's the last time you heard of the Steelers making a stupid signing or being mismanaged? Even though the o-line needs some SERIOUS attention in the next draft, I can't say the Steelers are mismanaged. They are an exemplary franchise.
Old 10-13-2011, 07:31 AM
Senior Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: F10 M-Sport
Model Year: 2014

Originally Posted by pjinca
They are an exemplary franchise.
Blah Blah Blah

Old 10-17-2011, 09:02 AM
Super Moderator

Bears stepped up on both sides of the ball. O-line looked good against an established pass rushing team. Hester had another fantastic game but left early due to a chest injury, hope it's nothing too serious. Nice to see RW makes some catches but still don't think he's a starter, hoping bennett comes back soon as we could use him in our receiving core. JC looked good, scrambling and made some good decisions, good job to the o-line as well for giving him some time. Defense shut down AP and the safety moves seemed to turn out well. Even looks like Harris is looking for a trade now before tomorrow's deadline, I guess he see's the writing on the wall and Conte played good for his debut.....

Next stop europe...hopefully we can go 4-3 going into our off week...

BEAR DOWN
Old 10-17-2011, 06:18 PM
Senior Members

My Ride: f10 535d M sport e46 330cic vert
Model Year: 2015

Bears stepped up on both sides of the ball. O-line looked good against an established pass rushing team. Hester had another fantastic game but left early due to a chest injury, hope it's nothing too serious. Nice to see RW makes some catches but still don't think he's a starter, hoping bennett comes back soon as we could use him in our receiving core. JC looked good, scrambling and made some good decisions, good job to the o-line as well for giving him some time. Defense shut down AP and the safety moves seemed to turn out well. Even looks like Harris is looking for a trade now before tomorrow's deadline, I guess he see's the writing on the wall and Conte played good for his debut.....

Next stop europe...hopefully we can go 4-3 going into our off week...

BEAR DOWN

Right on Gene! Your Bears looked really good taking care of the Vikes! I cant say much for the Pack....... I am continuosly disappointed with the defense........ Yeah we only allowed 3 points, but it WAS the Rams....... We have to step it up or we arent going very far this year!
Old 10-18-2011, 04:30 AM
Contributors

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
My Ride: 2006 525XI, Jet black on Dakota beige. Premium and winter packages. I consider myself a purist and intend to keep my car absolutely stock and shiny. 2008 328I Convertible, Sapphire black on beige interior. Premium package, NAV, iPod adapter. Retired: 2002 325I, Titanium silver on black leather. Premium package. Absolutely stock and proud of it.

After that last drive, is anybody here still in doubt that Tom Brady is the best QB in the league?
Old 10-18-2011, 06:12 AM
Contributors

Originally Posted by porsche911targa
After that last drive, is anybody here still in doubt that Tom Brady is the best QB in the league?
please, it was against dallas afterall, we knew they would blow it in the 4th....ANY quarterback would have looked like an MVP in the same situation

go GIANTS!

Quick Reply: NFL 2011