Lounge How was your day? Anything goes but please keep it PG-13!

NFL 2011

Search this Thread

Old 10-02-2011, 08:06 PM
Senior Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: f10 535d M sport e46 330cic vert
Model Year: 2015

Hey Gene, although Cutler didnt have his best day, Gotta give props to Hester!!! Record holder for returns! I think Aaron deserves props as well!!! 4 passing TD's and 2 rushing TD's....... I still think our defense has got to get better!!! GO PACK GO!
Old 10-02-2011, 08:35 PM
Super Moderator

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
My Ride: 2011.5 Alpine White E90 M3 | Black Novillo Leather | Carbon Fiber Leather Trim | ZCP | ZP2 | M-DCT | Navigation | Moonroof | 6FL Mods: TMS 12.5mm spacers all around l Hawk HPS Brake Pads l OEM M3 Edition Grills l Paint Matched Side Gills l Key Hole D

AR definitely had a good day...but against denver, that's the game him and the pack should have had...

our offense is still struggling...if not for hester 2 big runs and moore's pic 6 we'd be like the eagles (1-3)....pepper's made a "turning point" play with that field goal block as well..

forte had a good day, but he should be running 200+ yards on the panthers IMO...

nice to see barber utilized and successful in the red zone, but we won't talk about that back flip celebration fail

JC is obviously still struggling to find his "groove"

he definitely likes sanzenbacher, but he is/we are still missing bennett...williams is a bust, just as I thought he would be but hoped I was wrong

we need harris back as well, our pass coverage is horrible.....

detroit and megatron next week.....hoping all our starters are back for that game...

tough day for eagles fans along with steeler fans...I must say that foster is a beast...man he can run...

your pack' has the dirty birds next week...good luck..
Old 10-03-2011, 04:14 AM
Members

My Ride: 2006 BMW 530xi - Titanium Silver Metallic / Gray Dakota Leather / Dark Poplar Wood Trim / Cold Weather Package / Premium Package / Premium Sound Package / Lumbar Support / Xenon Adaptive Light Control / 6 speed auto - Steptronic Trans. /Sirius Satellite Radio / Voice Activation / Navigation / Moonroof

My Steelers, from the pinnacle of the penthouse to the outhouse in 7 short months. Now Ben may have a foot injury that could sideline him. The o-line doing its best imitation of a sieve. The D giving up 2 100+ yard rushers in four games when they hadn't allowed 1 in the previous 50.

This could be a LONG season. At least I can live vicariously through my wife's joy of her Detroit Lions (for now).
Old 10-03-2011, 04:49 AM
Senior Members

Another pathetic performance by my Jets... WTF is sanchez doing out there?? I mean Mangold and the O line being banged up definetely plays a role in the loss, but come on!

Next week Pats...

Then San Diego...

FML.
Old 10-03-2011, 06:16 AM
Contributors

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
My Ride: 2008 550I LOADED, all options except HUD and NV

Originally Posted by one4thethumb
My Steelers, from the pinnacle of the penthouse to the outhouse in 7 short months. Now Ben may have a foot injury that could sideline him. The o-line doing its best imitation of a sieve. The D giving up 2 100+ yard rushers in four games when they hadn't allowed 1 in the previous 50.

This could be a LONG season. At least I can live vicariously through my wife's joy of her Detroit Lions (for now).

Agree, I think back to the draft when there were still quality offensive lineman on the board, and the Steelers took Cameron Heyward (not a bad player, but not an area of urgent need like the O-line is). Then, somehow, when Bryant McKinnie and Andre Gurode were released by their teams and could have been had for a decent discount, the Steelers chose to let them go to the Ravens instead. What the hell is going on in the GM's office in Pitt? The Steelers know better than almost anyone, you build a great team from the inside out, if you can dominate the line of scrimmage you will win most games.
Old 10-03-2011, 06:47 AM
Super Moderator

My Ride: 2011.5 Alpine White E90 M3 | Black Novillo Leather | Carbon Fiber Leather Trim | ZCP | ZP2 | M-DCT | Navigation | Moonroof | 6FL Mods: TMS 12.5mm spacers all around l Hawk HPS Brake Pads l OEM M3 Edition Grills l Paint Matched Side Gills l Key Hole D

ravens last night kind of reminded me of the bears for a sec...great defense..struggling offense ...

the jets, particularly their o-line and sanchez got beat up last night...

on another note..

http://espn.go.com/blog/chicago/bear...ed-bears-34-29

***agree withe everything except #1....
Old 10-09-2011, 05:45 PM
Senior Members

My Ride: Dinan 545i

Good win for the Raiders today for lots of reasons. Go Raiders!
Old 10-09-2011, 06:40 PM
Contributors

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
My Ride: 2008 550I LOADED, all options except HUD and NV

Steelers got a MUCH needed win, maybe having Max Starks back is the spark the o-line needed. On Defense we need to see more of the kids, Ziggy and Heyward had a GREAT game today.
Old 10-09-2011, 08:04 PM
Super Moderator

Monday Night game...

Old 10-10-2011, 04:15 AM
Members

My Ride: 2006 BMW 530xi - Titanium Silver Metallic / Gray Dakota Leather / Dark Poplar Wood Trim / Cold Weather Package / Premium Package / Premium Sound Package / Lumbar Support / Xenon Adaptive Light Control / 6 speed auto - Steptronic Trans. /Sirius Satellite Radio / Voice Activation / Navigation / Moonroof

@pjinca: Ditto - great bounce back win for the Black and Gold! Redemption for the pummeling they took in HOU last week. Starks played unbelievably well.

@Gene: Here in Metro Detroit everyone is going gaga over the MNF tilt between your Bears and the Lions. Tonight will be a litmus test for the Lions. Jay Cutler should be prepared to run for his life. Ndamakong Suh in his 2nd year in the league reminds me of Mean Joe Greene in the early 70's (and as a Steeler fan, I DON'T make that comparison lightly).

Ford Field will be electric, and the size of the crowd could rival the 68,000 + (I was there) in attendance for Super Bowl XL.

Quick Reply: NFL 2011