Lounge How was your day? Anything goes but please keep it PG-13!

First Handgun - getting it today!

Search this Thread

Old 01-08-2009 | 06:44 AM
Senior Members

My Ride: E60 530d M-Sport

Depends if she is Lesbian Scientology believer I guess ?
Old 01-08-2009 | 07:16 AM
Senior Members

Alrighty.
To get this back into the vicinity of back on topic.
Question about the P7M8: What exactly is the 'scraper' tool and is that different from the 'cleaning' tool?
Old 01-08-2009 | 08:43 AM
Senior Members

My Ride: 545i SMG with Limited Slip Differential
Model Year: 2005

In USA you need guns to defend yourself from your yourselves.
Here only criminals have weapons. And today are almost all immigrants.
Old 01-08-2009 | 10:39 AM
Members

My Ride: BMW E61 535d Porsche 996 Carera 4 Cabrio Porsche 944 S2 (Racecar) Saab 9/5 Wagon (dog car)

Originally Posted by beaker' post='762632' date='Jan 8 2009, 04:05 PM
Now that we have this whole gun thing figured out: which religion is the best one?

Also, my friend is thinking about getting an abortion. Should she?

No religion is better that the other, dont go there with me, i will be expelled in the best case.

Sorry about me destroing your iron talk, just got choked and really feel sorry and sad for you that feel thay have to own guns and feel thay have to carry them arround for safty, really sad. Its getting quite political now i will love to go on, but think its better that i pisses out of your iron talk now and find out witch wheels i need to go for.

No bad feelings from my side :-)
Old 01-08-2009 | 01:30 PM
Contributors

My Ride: 2004 545i, Sport and Premium package, Titanium Silver with Black Dakota Leather interior

Hey all. Sorry for going a little overboard last night. My constitutional rights are a passionate topic with me... and mix that with a little liquor... and well... I got a little carried away. I definitely do not regret any of my arguments, but I am sorry for the insults. That being said... I felt Stilling and BetterMakeWay were very patronizing and assumed that as a gun owner I must have some desire to kill, a problem with aggression, or a lack of respect for human life. Those were all insults to me, so I followed with insults...stupid I know, but that is how I reacted.

DRANGED, really had no reason to respond to you that way and I apologize. I did read much of your previous thread and appreciate your discourse.

Stilling and BetterMakeWay, sorry for the insults, but please do not assume that because you are unable or unwilling to possess a gun that you are on an elevated moral plane than those of us that do. Do appreciate your contribution to the forum and this thread though
Old 01-08-2009 | 01:39 PM
Senior Members

Originally Posted by rogerj' post='763034' date='Jan 9 2009, 02:30 AM
Hey all. Sorry for going a little overboard last night. My constitutional rights are a passionate topic with me... and mix that with a little liquor... and well... I got a little carried away. I definitely do not regret any of my arguments, but I am sorry for the insults. That being said... I felt Stilling and BetterMakeWay were very patronizing and assumed that as a gun owner I must have some desire to kill, a problem with aggression, or a lack of respect for human life. Those were all insults to me, so I followed with insults...stupid I know, but that is how I reacted.

DRANGED, really had no reason to respond to you that way and I apologize. I did read much of your previous thread and appreciate your discourse.

Stilling and BetterMakeWay, sorry for the insults, but please do not assume that because you are unable or unwilling to possess a gun that you are on an elevated moral plane than those of us that do. Do appreciate your contribution to the forum and this thread though
Thanks man we are all cool. I respect your point of view and really i agree with some of them as i understand them.

All the best and be safe!
Old 01-08-2009 | 01:57 PM
Contributors

My Ride: E60 M5, F85 X5M

I guess it's time for this emoticon:

Old 01-08-2009 | 01:59 PM
Contributors

My Ride: 2006 530i Sport Silver Gray - Black Leather - Anthracite Maple Manual Transmission Premium Audio Cold Weather Package Rear sunshade Sirius Radio Autobahnd Roadblock (3M) film kit

Originally Posted by bonehead' post='762689' date='Jan 8 2009, 11:16 AM
Alrighty.
To get this back into the vicinity of back on topic.
Question about the P7M8: What exactly is the 'scraper' tool and is that different from the 'cleaning' tool?

The P7 has a gas cylinder, and this needs to be cleaned every 500 rounds. The scraper tool looks like this...

There is also a gas cylinder cleaning brush, but I have that.
Old 01-08-2009 | 03:02 PM
Contributors

My Ride: 2004 545i, Sport and Premium package, Titanium Silver with Black Dakota Leather interior

For anyone interested. The best gun forum IMO is here: http://www.thehighroad.org/
Old 01-08-2009 | 03:34 PM
Senior Members

My Ride: E60 530d M-Sport

Originally Posted by BetterMakeWay' post='763043' date='Jan 8 2009, 10:39 PM
Thanks man we are all cool. I respect your point of view and really i agree with some of them as i understand them.

All the best and be safe!

Dammit, so does that mean there is gonna be no shooting then ???

Quick Reply: First Handgun - getting it today!