Lounge How was your day? Anything goes but please keep it PG-13!

First Handgun - getting it today!

Search this Thread

Old 01-07-2009, 06:46 PM
Contributors

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: Mini Cooper

guys you must get these for your guns
Attached Thumbnails First Handgun - getting it today!-lv_bullet.jpg  
Old 01-07-2009, 07:13 PM
Contributors

My Ride: 2004 545i, Sport and Premium package, Titanium Silver with Black Dakota Leather interior

Old 01-07-2009, 07:31 PM
Contributors

My Ride: 10 Honda Fit Sport, 10 Honda Pilot Touring

Originally Posted by rogerj' post='762326' date='Jan 7 2009, 10:13 PM
If you are afraid to express a controversial opinion then you should disappear
Now you are insulting me?? You are the one who is uninformed. This topic has been discussed many times before here on the forum. swajames and I have already had intelligent discourse regarding this topic, all without name calling or the disrespectful antics which you have employed. Read through the following thread.

http://forums.e60.net/index.php?showtopic=55966
Old 01-07-2009, 08:21 PM
Contributors

My Ride: 2004 545i, Sport and Premium package, Titanium Silver with Black Dakota Leather interior

Keep up the good fight Rog!! I would only ask that you refrain from insults and name calling. The anti gun zealots are entitled to their opinion even if it is wrong. thumbsup.gif
Please explain. I missed the insults and name calling. Sorry if I offended you.
Old 01-07-2009, 08:50 PM
Contributors

swajames, I'm sitting this one out...you? tongue.gif laughing.gif

grin.gif Indeed I am, Sir! badbad.gif
If you have something to say, than say it... If you have nothing to say, than save your breath by saying you have an opinion that you do not want to share.
Old 01-07-2009, 08:54 PM
Contributors

My Ride: 10 Honda Fit Sport, 10 Honda Pilot Touring

Originally Posted by rogerj' post='762374
I am sorry to be judgmental, but this might be the dumbest thing I have ever read.
NEVER ARGUE WITH A FOOL, 'CAUSE PEOPLE FROM A DISTANCE CAN'T TELL WHO IS WHO
Originally Posted by rogerj' post='762199
Don't be a pussy!
Then you said to me, "If you are afraid to express a controversial opinion then you should disappear."
Which you later edited, but not before I had quoted you.
Old 01-07-2009, 09:05 PM
Contributors

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
My Ride: E60 M5, F85 X5M

Originally Posted by rogerj' post='762394' date='Jan 7 2009, 09:50 PM
If you have something to say, than say it... If you have nothing to say, than save your breath by saying you have an opinion that you do not want to share.
Easy man. I know Dranged and Swajames are only referring to the fact that this debate has already happened on this forum and there's at least one 17 page thread to prove it. I've been sitting on the sidelines too watching you guys duke it out and laughing to myself cause I know there's no winner here. It's an endless debate. How about you guys (you, Stilling, BetterMakeWay...) allow this thread to return to it's original intent and realize that although you have polarizing, passionate stance about this topic, neither of you are probably right or wrong in the eyes of everyone else so nothing would be solved here. Go outside and look at your E60 and take a moment to reflect on the joy it gives you and let this debate pass.

Happy New Year!
Old 01-08-2009, 12:41 AM
Members

My Ride: BMW E61 535d Porsche 996 Carera 4 Cabrio Porsche 944 S2 (Racecar) Saab 9/5 Wagon (dog car)

Hey we where sleeping, we live in another world in more then one term.

My good, it really looks like you serious about this and you are probably millions of people agry, that just make it even more frightening.

I know Eurocarfan there are no winning here, I can only hope I just got one thinking, I understand Rogeri, getting upset, be course he really believe in these rights, so its fine with me, the fundamental cultural difference makes this an endless battle, well a little like war, no winners just millions of losers.

I am completely aware that its necessary to fight in order to get progress in the world, there are not just one way to fight.

I?m sitting here thinking, being called uninformed, hmm surprised be course I thought that the ones discussing there irons must be the uninformed part, well it might be me, I live in another world I got that spelled out here thanks for that.

In the US you have manage to develop one of the most violent society in the western industrial world, well probably a good rating on the top 10 in the world to. You punish your criminals extremely hard compared to my world.

If you just take Denmark (don?t get it wrong, Denmark has lots of problems to) but Denmark is one of the least violent societies, if not the least violent society in the world. Again lots to work on in Denmark to, don?t try to paint a fairytale her.

But think about it, compared to the Denmark, you have unlimited access to firearms, the punishment for crimes in Denmark are like vacation compared to the US, doesn?t it tell you something, I think my 9 year old son is able to do the mathematic her. You make tons of films every year that makes hero?s out of people that has killed 200 people during 1.? hour film, almost as many film about criminal hero?s in prison killing other criminals ect.

I don?t know who?s the un informed, someone stated that he like to live in a country where he can kill?s teenagers trying to break in to his house, well what do you think happens the next time, thay through a hand grenade through your bedroom window just to be sure, and have heavy mashine gun on his shoulder just in case. The crimes just getting more and more violent by that strategy, I think a lot about this I have two kids and I to gets angry to, when I se someone has been killed in the news ( fortunately that doesn?t happens here often), and gets this fealings to about beating him up and break his legs and arms then shoot him, beat him up again and shoot him some more, when I think about if that had been my family. But I live by the concept, be course other people are idiots I don?t have to be to.

Don?t get me wrong, I acutely can relate to your argument about the rights to own guns for protection, without understanding or support it at all, just trying to open your eyes, just alittle.

So you actually carry your gun out shopping for dinner just to feel secure, my good, what have your world come to, that?s sad.
Old 01-08-2009, 01:01 AM
Contributors

My Ride: Mini Cooper

come and live in HK it is 1 of the safe place on the planet right now.
No shooting, riots, big weapons, terrorist.
No matter were you live there will always be a war some were big or small
Old 01-08-2009, 01:22 AM
Members

My Ride: BMW E61 535d Porsche 996 Carera 4 Cabrio Porsche 944 S2 (Racecar) Saab 9/5 Wagon (dog car)

Originally Posted by pinguhk' post='762523' date='Jan 8 2009, 11:01 AM
come and live in HK it is 1 of the safe place on the planet right now.
No shooting, riots, big weapons, terrorist.
No matter were you live there will always be a war some were big or small
i agry there will be a fighting always, but that dosen?t meen that we need to accept it.

HK, is it warm all year there ?

Quick Reply: First Handgun - getting it today!