Lounge How was your day? Anything goes but please keep it PG-13!

Ever read something that just pisses you off?

Search this Thread

Old 04-01-2010, 02:58 PM
Contributors

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: 2008 Porsche 911 Carrera S Convertible. Midnight Blue, 6 Speed.Retired - 2007 997 Carrera S, Midnight Blue, Grey leather, premium audioRetired - 2007 550i, Monaco Blue over Beige, Navigation, Logic 7, Cold Weather Pack, Comfort Access, Sport Package
Model Year: 2008

Generally speaking, I'm not Bill O'Reilly's biggest fan.

He has, however, stepped in to pay the legal bill. Fair play to him, that's a classy act
Old 04-01-2010, 03:00 PM
Contributors

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
My Ride: 2008 550I LOADED, all options except HUD and NV

Originally Posted by swajames

He has, however, stepped in to pay the legal bill. Fair play to him, that's a classy act

Agreed Steven, I can;t stand him myself, but standing up for one of our fallen heroes
Old 04-03-2010, 06:44 AM
Contributors

I hate fred phelps. I have a lot to live for, therefore i don't do anything crazy... but if I had a terminal illness and didnt have long to live, I would be inclined to do something horrible to him.

The funny thing is, what I would do... I would have learned the Army.
Old 04-03-2010, 06:48 AM
Contributors

My Ride: See my signature

+1. I can think of few things more disgusting that disrupting the funeral of a solider who/has given his life in the service of his country. Legally the ruling is correct IMHO. But morally, the behavior of those cretins is shameful. They deserve to be stoned.
Old 04-03-2010, 06:49 AM
Contributors

Originally Posted by craigm1841
I hate fred phelps. I have a lot to live for, therefore i don't do anything crazy... but if I had a terminal illness and didnt have long to live, I would be inclined to do something horrible to him.

The funny thing is, what I would do... I would have learned the Army.
Old 04-03-2010, 07:02 AM
Contributors

Bill O'Reilly is a class act for doing that. I do like Bill. I can't even begin to lump him in with the that nut-job glenn beck or that obnoxious douchebag Sean Hannity. I understand why Glenn still has a show, it is borderline hysterical and quite entertaining. Sean Hannity's show should have been cancelled. He is an idiot. If you have seen one of his shows, you have seen them all. Pick one of 3 topics, insert a dumb name for the president (he only has like 2) and you have seen all of his shows. don't forget to throw a football at some point in the show and play a dumb country song before going to commercial. Dont get me started on Greta VanSustren. She looks like popeye when she talks and she is a scientologist... REALLY? How the hell can an educated person be a scientologist? Scientology is for moron wackjob celebrities.

Point I am trying to make is... Bill O aint that bad. Watching fox news is like playing wheres waldo. Bill is waldo... he is in there somewhere, surrounded by a mess.
Old 04-03-2010, 07:12 AM
Contributors

Originally Posted by craigm1841
Bill O'Reilly is a class act for doing that. I do like Bill. I can't even begin to lump him in with the that nut-job glenn beck or that obnoxious douchebag Sean Hannity. I understand why Glenn still has a show, it is borderline hysterical and quite entertaining. Sean Hannity's show should have been cancelled. He is an idiot. If you have seen one of his shows, you have seen them all. Pick one of 3 topics, insert a dumb name for the president (he only has like 2) and you have seen all of his shows. don't forget to throw a football at some point in the show and play a dumb country song before going to commercial. Dont get me started on Greta VanSustren. She looks like popeye when she talks and she is a scientologist... REALLY? How the hell can an educated person be a scientologist? Scientology is for moron wackjob celebrities.

Point I am trying to make is... Bill O aint that bad. Watching fox news is like playing wheres waldo. Bill is waldo... he is in there somewhere, surrounded by a mess.
Although I don't agree with the political views pf mostn Fox News hosts and contributors, I watch it a lot. I find it a lot more interesting to hear the viewpoint of those with whom I disagree than thosen with whom I agree. Plus, I have represented Fox News and, as a business, it is extremely well run and there are some very smart folks behind the scenes there. Fox News filled an important need in the marketplace -- giving the right a voice on TV. My side of the aisle is well-represented on other networks.