E60 M5 Discussion The almighty M5. Have you seen one today?

Singh Tune e60 M5 before and after

Search this Thread

Old 11-15-2009, 08:30 PM
Contributors

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by JetBlack5OC' post='1055578' date='Nov 15 2009, 09:28 PM
It is like the JB vs Procede argument. It will never end, no matter how many videos are made.
who said anything about videos? balls out on the track!

but that's only if the bickering and nonsense stops.
Old 11-15-2009, 08:33 PM
Members

Originally Posted by fastdad' post='1055511' date='Nov 15 2009, 08:07 PM
to VINCE and JOHN and everybody at eurorev this is joe with the singh tune!! thank you for taking care of my m5 wish i could have been there on the weekend
FOR BBQ.But was a really busy weekend in vegas!! BEEN READING ALL THE POST REGARDING MY SINGH TUNE ALOT OF INTEREST,SOME APPRECIATION,SOME LOVE,SOME DOUBT IT!!.from what i heard my car lost to fully stage RPI car.BUT WHAT WAS NOT POSTED WAS BY HOW MUCH? NOW i think that is very important john had listed what i have on my car..NO SECRETS!! MY m5 is not a one brand WHORE!! ..from what i heard my car lost by a car 1/2..
to that other m5..WITH EVERYTHING!! not to mention my car was running 21 inch wheels and NO headers!!! IM NO EXPERT NO PRO.. but that to me was not apples to apples!! to everyone that was there to witness what happend!! and saw the run!! what do u guys think about it!! to the guy who posted that MY CAR
WAS HUMILIATED ARE YOU SERIOUS?? if anything YOU SHOULD BE THE ONE!!! WITH ALL THE RPI SHIT YOU GOT U ONLY GOT MY CAR BY ONE 1/2 LOL..
BOTTOM LINE IS U BASH MY CAR..DIDNT APPRECIATE THAT..talikng about friendly run then keep it friendly right!! RPI reps talked to you guys on the phone
before i made the purchase you guys were cool very knowledgeable asked the diff between your headers or evosport i even went to get a second opinion from vince at eurorev he told me RPI...but after reading the post.WOW!! NOT sure if i made the right decision? IM very competitive!! dont like to loose from vegas
I LOOSE ENOUGH!! shit happends and someone out there will beat you thats just the nature of it.other cars out there are gonna be faster no doubt!!
MY CARS COLOR MIGHT BE DO DO BROWN!! CAUSE NEXT time ITS GONNA SHIT ON YOU!!
FastDad nothing against you and your car these types of threads claiming a tuner can gain 30hp on a tune alone for the E60 M5 always ends up going into a negative direction. I have spent the money and tried 5-diff tunes in my E60 M5, because all of them claimed they can get 30hp+ out of a there tune come to find out all of it was false. I have worked with RPI for the past 2-years and over 130-dyno pulls on my car to figure out best combination for the most HP with just bold on Mods for the E60 M5. Yes my car does have headers, but they only add 15-20hp on the top and 15-20 on the bottom end. However this new claim by Singh tune and the dyno graph shows there tune can create more power than headers, so your car or any other Singh tuned M5 should be equal or faster than my RPI M5. Yes I do understand you are running 21" wheels but my 20" 3-piece wheels are tanks they the rear wheels weigh 28lbs each so that just scratches that the wheels are the problem. The only reason I showed up yesterday to ER meet was just to run this Singh tuned car so you can also see how competitive I am as well.. We are two of a kind and my advice to you is stick with RPI!

FYI BY 120MPH I was about 5-6 cars ahead!

I posted the Videos check them out!
Old 11-15-2009, 08:40 PM
Contributors

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
My Ride: E60 M5, F85 X5M

My 2 cents. This is not an RPI vs Singh debate. Everyone's just wondering if the Singh tune can really deliver 30hp. The runs were great but I don't think it really answers the question on what the Singh tune can do. I would really like to see Jags work with RPI to do some dynos so we can see the numbers on the tune.
Senior Members

Originally Posted by Rab Dog' post='1055585' date='Nov 15 2009, 10:33 PM
FYI BY 120MPH I was about 5-6 cars ahead!

I posted the Videos check them out!
Fastdad says 1/2 car.

RabDog says 5-6 cars.

Video will tell the truth.
Contributors

My Ride: 10 Honda Fit Sport, 10 Honda Pilot Touring

Old 11-15-2009, 08:54 PM
Members

Originally Posted by MacFly?' post='1055549' date='Nov 15 2009, 08:52 PM
we're all very competitive, especially when you're in the business of "horsepower". whether you're a tuner or end user, we all have competitiveness running through our veins.

everyone involved has said their peace to try to keep things cool, but unless EVERYONE keeps their cool.....this shit has to get settled one way or another. otherwise, it's a revolving door that will never stop.

to RPI, EuroRev and Jags.....this should be a HUGE marketing "tool" for you all. why not join forces and create something productive and you ALL can make $$$$. you've obviously created enough buzz around all of this, so why not use it to your advantage?!

if not, i say...PUT UP, OR SHUT UP! let's take it to a closed track and let you guys at it! simple as that, winner takes a stand back. i've even heard of rumblings of running for "pinks"! give me the word, and i will set it up in due time!

my 2 cents.
MacFly I agree with you 100% everybody should just work together especially with the customers!!! I am the perfect customer I have the $$$ and willing to spend it on proven performance results and at the same time the free marketing tool for these companies to make $$$..

Hilarious how Ego's of some of these company owners are fighting with the potential customers instead of working with them!
Old 11-15-2009, 09:27 PM
Contributors

My Ride: 2009 Alpine White e92 M3

Originally Posted by C's Bimmer' post='1055561' date='Nov 16 2009, 01:18 AM
So should I get ESS or Singh?

Oh, and I think I need some RPi headers to complete the full deal.
Screw both C! Get the Speed Innovation tune!
Old 11-15-2009, 09:31 PM
Contributors

My Ride: 2009 Alpine White e92 M3

Originally Posted by MacFly?' post='1055549' date='Nov 16 2009, 12:52 AM
we're all very competitive, especially when you're in the business of "whorepower". whether you're a tuner or end user, we all have competitiveness running through our veins.
fixed!
Old 11-15-2009, 09:45 PM
Contributors

My Ride: See my signature

Originally Posted by radzM550i' post='1055632' date='Nov 16 2009, 01:31 AM
fixed!
I suppose that when you are "here for the gang bang" (as per your avatar), one notices those kind of things.
Old 11-15-2009, 09:55 PM
Contributors

My Ride: A Car faster than yours.....

Originally Posted by fastdad' post='1055511' date='Nov 15 2009, 09:07 PM
to VINCE and JOHN and everybody at eurorev this is joe with the singh tune!! thank you for taking care of my m5 wish i could have been there on the weekend
FOR BBQ.But was a really busy weekend in vegas!! BEEN READING ALL THE POST REGARDING MY SINGH TUNE ALOT OF INTEREST,SOME APPRECIATION,SOME LOVE,SOME DOUBT IT!!.from what i heard my car lost to fully stage RPI car.BUT WHAT WAS NOT POSTED WAS BY HOW MUCH? NOW i think that is very important john had listed what i have on my car..NO SECRETS!! MY m5 is not a one brand WHORE!! ..from what i heard my car lost by a car 1/2..
to that other m5..WITH EVERYTHING!! not to mention my car was running 21 inch wheels and NO headers!!! IM NO EXPERT NO PRO.. but that to me was not apples to apples!! to everyone that was there to witness what happend!! and saw the run!! what do u guys think about it!! to the guy who posted that MY CAR
WAS HUMILIATED ARE YOU SERIOUS?? if anything YOU SHOULD BE THE ONE!!! WITH ALL THE RPI SHIT YOU GOT U ONLY GOT MY CAR BY ONE 1/2 LOL..
BOTTOM LINE IS U BASH MY CAR..DIDNT APPRECIATE THAT..talikng about friendly run then keep it friendly right!! RPI reps talked to you guys on the phone
before i made the purchase you guys were cool very knowledgeable asked the diff between your headers or evosport i even went to get a second opinion from vince at eurorev he told me RPI...but after reading the post.WOW!! NOT sure if i made the right decision? IM very competitive!! dont like to loose from vegas
I LOOSE ENOUGH!! shit happends and someone out there will beat you thats just the nature of it.other cars out there are gonna be faster no doubt!!
MY CARS COLOR MIGHT BE DO DO BROWN!! CAUSE NEXT time ITS GONNA SHIT ON YOU!!
Hi John, thanks for coming on here. It was actually much more than 1/2. Your car got pulled on 3-4 car lengths per second. Again, this was a friendly run among friends. The part that is hurting you is the rest of your exhaust system. Mixing and matching on an exhaust is really not a good idea. The front of the exhaust should be designed to how it should flow/velocity in the rear of the system. There are several here who have had experience with both your set up and what rab has.

Lets end all the trash talking now please. Rab is offering his car for some tuning and thats what its about. Lets all make more power. I can assure you that your exhaust is NOT making power. The Singh tune is giving you good gains, thats for sure. BTW, a bunch of guys on here have had the evosport headers then switched to RPi. Im sure you can ask them about the differences.

Here is the vid. I spoke with Jags and Vincent today. Its unfair to call it a singh m5 cause its not. The exhaust is whats hurting you.

Quick Reply: Singh Tune e60 M5 before and after