E60 M5 Discussion The almighty M5. Have you seen one today?

Singh Tune e60 M5 before and after

Search this Thread

Old 11-15-2009, 04:23 AM
Contributors

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: See my signature

Originally Posted by JOHN' post='1055027' date='Nov 15 2009, 01:45 AM
Wow. We played sir. Can not wait to see this vid.
+1.

We want video. We want video. We want video.
Old 11-15-2009, 08:00 AM
Contributors

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
My Ride: E60 M5, F85 X5M

I was told that you guys ran three cars, Sohrab's M5, Tom's C63 and the Singh M5 and that as Sohrab described, although he started in 3rd gear, he caught up and passed both the C63 and the Singh M5. That car's a beast!

But what's important to note was that the Singh M5 was tied with Tom's C63. A little while back, Tom's C63 supposedly pulled about 1.5 car lengths on DBae's M5 which has every RPI mod including the PC tune but without headers. In this race the C63 has Renntech headers so it should be even stronger yet the Singh M5 was tied with it. And the Singh M5 has the exact same mods as DBae's car (different brand parts, no headers). Logic says the Singh M5 is pretty strong. Not enough to beat Sohrab though and that's most likely cause Sohrab has headers.

When is the Singh M5 getting the RPI headers installed? That would be a great rematch.
Old 11-15-2009, 08:57 AM
Contributors

My Ride: 2008 //M5 AW smg

Originally Posted by EuroCarFan' post='1055210' date='Nov 15 2009, 09:00 AM
I was told that you guys ran three cars, Sohrab's M5, Tom's C63 and the Singh M5 and that as Sohrab described, although he started in 3rd gear, he caught up and passed both the C63 and the Singh M5. That car's a beast!

But what's important to note was that the Singh M5 was tied with Tom's C63. A little while back, Tom's C63 supposedly pulled about 1.5 car lengths on DBae's M5 which has every RPI mod including the PC tune but without headers. In this race the C63 has Renntech headers so it should be even stronger yet the Singh M5 was tied with it. And the Singh M5 has the exact same mods as DBae's car (different brand parts, no headers). Logic says the Singh M5 is pretty strong. Not enough to beat Sohrab though and that's most likely cause Sohrab has headers.

When is the Singh M5 getting the RPI headers installed? That would be a great rematch.
Thanks T! I didn't want to say all that but you put it all together.
Hope to see you in Dec. Rabdog's car is no joke! It is not a 426hp car for sure.
I was surprised that i couldn't beat the Dukie brown M! But VT was driving.
Old 11-15-2009, 10:35 AM
Contributors

Originally Posted by FlyM5' post='1055225' date='Nov 15 2009, 09:57 AM
Thanks T! I didn't want to say all that but you put it all together.
Hope to see you in Dec. Rabdog's car is no joke! It is not a 426hp car for sure.
I was surprised that i couldn't beat the Dukie brown M! But VT was driving.
Yeah man, looking forward to seeing some of you up here in Dec.
Old 11-15-2009, 12:38 PM
Contributors

My Ride: A Car faster than yours.....

To CLEAR THINGS UP

I want to start by saying that its always a pleasure to hang out with all of you guys and talk about cars........girls, etc. lol.

Here are a points that people need to realize.

1. This was just a friendly run among friends so we arent comparing cock sizes here.

2. The car that ran against Rab's car is NOT a "Singh M5". It simply had a Singh tune on it and we wanted to show the difference between a 482whp dynojet car and a 426whp brutally dynoed RPi car. Thats like calling a car with our scoops an "RPi car". Its not. Rab's car has everything we make for the M5 so we call it that. The car he ran against DID have meistershaft and dinan parts so.........

3. The 80-90hp gain from a tune was something that Jags told me they could gain from a stock M5. I was skeptical but that does not mean its NOT true. Hell, Im skeptical about everything even things we design and make...Thats why we dyno test!

I talked to John and Tom before the runs and we all kinda new that comparing both cars was not really fair as Rabs car has the full stage 2 package (RPi ram air, headers, exhaust, oil cooler, pulley and tune).

It was just a friend run guys. We just wanted to put things into perspective as far as the dyno number differences. I did talk to Jags today and found out that the stock car he wanted to run against Rab's car was not entirely stock. So, that run is a wash since its "not" a stock car with just a tune anymore.

NONE of this matters though because RPi, Eurorev and Singh all have a common goal and that is to try and make as much power as we can out of these cars. Rabdog is no different. We are personal friends and we are both very competitive so obviously we want more power. If the Singh tune can get any more power than what we have now, it would be awesome. I have personally never seen anything close to a 30-90hp gain from a tune on an M car but thats not to say I am not willing to see. Hey, we all learn new things everyday right?

So, make sure this thread doesnt give misconceptions about the entire situation. RPi, Singh, Eurorev = ALL COOL. Sometimes our sarcastic and competitive nature gets interpreted incorrectly online. Im as sarcastic and talk as much trash as it gets.....oh and according to uncle Tom, Im a bully too. hahaha
Old 11-15-2009, 04:22 PM
Contributors

Did you wear your Bully T-Shirt to EuroRev? LOL!!
Old 11-15-2009, 04:39 PM
Contributors

My Ride: 2008 //M5 AW smg

Originally Posted by RPIpower' post='1055333' date='Nov 15 2009, 01:38 PM
To CLEAR THINGS UP

I want to start by saying that its always a pleasure to hang out with all of you guys and talk about cars........girls, etc. lol.

Here are a points that people need to realize.

1. This was just a friendly run among friends so we arent comparing cock sizes here.

2. The car that ran against Rab's car is NOT a "Singh M5". It simply had a Singh tune on it and we wanted to show the difference between a 482whp dynojet car and a 426whp brutally dynoed RPi car. Thats like calling a car with our scoops an "RPi car". Its not. Rab's car has everything we make for the M5 so we call it that. The car he ran against DID have meistershaft and dinan parts so.........

3. The 80-90hp gain from a tune was something that Jags told me they could gain from a stock M5. I was skeptical but that does not mean its NOT true. Hell, Im skeptical about everything even things we design and make...Thats why we dyno test!

I talked to John and Tom before the runs and we all kinda new that comparing both cars was not really fair as Rabs car has the full stage 2 package (RPi ram air, headers, exhaust, oil cooler, pulley and tune).

It was just a friend run guys. We just wanted to put things into perspective as far as the dyno number differences. I did talk to Jags today and found out that the stock car he wanted to run against Rab's car was not entirely stock. So, that run is a wash since its "not" a stock car with just a tune anymore.

NONE of this matters though because RPi, Eurorev and Singh all have a common goal and that is to try and make as much power as we can out of these cars. Rabdog is no different. We are personal friends and we are both very competitive so obviously we want more power. If the Singh tune can get any more power than what we have now, it would be awesome. I have personally never seen anything close to a 30-90hp gain from a tune on an M car but thats not to say I am not willing to see. Hey, we all learn new things everyday right?

So, make sure this thread doesnt give misconceptions about the entire situation. RPi, Singh, Eurorev = ALL COOL. Sometimes our sarcastic and competitive nature gets interpreted incorrectly online. Im as sarcastic and talk as much trash as it gets.....oh and according to uncle Tom, Im a bully too. hahaha
+1 i agreed with you on this! Big ass bully!
Old 11-15-2009, 05:36 PM
Contributors

My Ride: A Car faster than yours.....

Originally Posted by FlyM5' post='1055418' date='Nov 15 2009, 06:39 PM
+1 i agreed with you on this! Big ass bully!
I feel the love. You know though, Kenny and Rab still have to be dethroned. hahaha. Who would think two cars with over 350 dyno runs between them both would still run so strong. Kenny has power of the elephant though. His powers are leaving him after marriage though.
Old 11-15-2009, 07:07 PM
Members

to VINCE and JOHN and everybody at eurorev this is joe with the singh tune!! thank you for taking care of my m5 wish i could have been there on the weekend
FOR BBQ.But was a really busy weekend in vegas!! BEEN READING ALL THE POST REGARDING MY SINGH TUNE ALOT OF INTEREST,SOME APPRECIATION,SOME LOVE,SOME DOUBT IT!!.from what i heard my car lost to fully stage RPI car.BUT WHAT WAS NOT POSTED WAS BY HOW MUCH? NOW i think that is very important john had listed what i have on my car..NO SECRETS!! MY m5 is not a one brand WHORE!! ..from what i heard my car lost by a car 1/2..
to that other m5..WITH EVERYTHING!! not to mention my car was running 21 inch wheels and NO headers!!! IM NO EXPERT NO PRO.. but that to me was not apples to apples!! to everyone that was there to witness what happend!! and saw the run!! what do u guys think about it!! to the guy who posted that MY CAR
WAS HUMILIATED ARE YOU SERIOUS?? if anything YOU SHOULD BE THE ONE!!! WITH ALL THE RPI SHIT YOU GOT U ONLY GOT MY CAR BY ONE 1/2 LOL..
BOTTOM LINE IS U BASH MY CAR..DIDNT APPRECIATE THAT..talikng about friendly run then keep it friendly right!! RPI reps talked to you guys on the phone
before i made the purchase you guys were cool very knowledgeable asked the diff between your headers or evosport i even went to get a second opinion from vince at eurorev he told me RPI...but after reading the post.WOW!! NOT sure if i made the right decision? IM very competitive!! dont like to loose from vegas
I LOOSE ENOUGH!! shit happends and someone out there will beat you thats just the nature of it.other cars out there are gonna be faster no doubt!!
MY CARS COLOR MIGHT BE DO DO BROWN!! CAUSE NEXT time ITS GONNA SHIT ON YOU!!
Old 11-15-2009, 07:15 PM
Senior Members

The smack talk continues.

Quick Reply: Singh Tune e60 M5 before and after