E60, E61 Parts, Accessories and Mods Discussion about both stock and aftermarket parts for the E60. Accessories and modifications too!

Aux. Output

Search this Thread

Old 10-14-2004, 04:20 AM
Super Moderator

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: F02 LCI Individual
Model Year: 2013

Originally Posted by my530i' date='Oct 14 2004, 02:41 AM
Is it true that if some new installed hardware will be detected automatically lthe software will be loaded for it once i-Drive goes thru reprogramming at the dealer?
[snapback]44522[/snapback]
In the document it says that reprogramming is needed... So I doubt new installed hardware will be detected automatically...
Old 10-14-2004, 05:58 AM
Super Moderator

My Ride: F02 LCI Individual
Model Year: 2013

Talked to my dealer and he found the part number in his system.
Will get it done while on vacation...
I return November 17, pick up my car November 18 and then let you guys know how it works and take pics...
Old 10-14-2004, 09:44 AM
MEX
Senior Members

Originally Posted by amigo525' date='Oct 14 2004, 05:32 AM
Mex and I can help if someone can find the document in SPANISH.
[snapback]44679[/snapback]
Old 10-14-2004, 09:59 AM
Contributors

My Ride: [i][b][u]Since 19 august 2004[/u][/b][/i]: [color=red][b]530i[/b] High Executive[/color], Silvergray with beige interior, Popular wood, Servotronic, Sportssuspension, electric foldable and dimmed mirrors, dimmed interior mirror, pappelmaser braun wood, cupholders, styling 123 18" wheels, Logic 7, Steptronic, alarm class 3, electric sunscreen in the rear and suncreens for sidewindows, Comfort seats, heated seats, Xenon with headlightwashers, Adaptive corner lights ALC, Advanced airconditioning, lightpackage, Nav Pro, 6 cd changer, side airbags rearseats, bluetooth siemens S55, chrome kidneys, gearlever with wood, voice recognition retrofit, front windshield with green band. Waiting for trunkopener button from Hobi :)

Originally Posted by Iceman' date='Oct 14 2004, 07:58 AM
I return November 17, pick up my car November 18 and then let you guys know how it works and take pics...
[snapback]44703[/snapback]
Cool... I might go this way too to get a DVD player in my car.. hmmm no DVD picture I suppose... Well if I can hook up an I-Pod that would be awesome too (another new toy to get hehehe)

Keep us posted...
Old 10-14-2004, 10:27 AM
Contributors

Originally Posted by Iceman' date='Oct 14 2004, 03:58 PM
[snapback]44703[/snapback]
Cool,
Please tell me the part number so that i can install it too.

Cheers
Old 10-14-2004, 11:29 AM
Senior Members

For the curious who can't wait for a translation, the free Google translation service makes a reasonable job of it. Just copy and paste the text from the pdf
Old 10-14-2004, 12:17 PM
Senior Members

Originally Posted by browellm' date='Oct 14 2004, 02:29 PM
For the curious who can't wait for a translation, the free Google translation service makes a reasonable job of it.? Just copy and paste the text from the pdf?
[snapback]44793[/snapback]

It is kind of hard to copy and paste from a pdf doc. Mainly because you can not do it. If you have Adobe Acrobat you can, if yuo have Adobe Acrobat Reader (most common) you can not. Typing a doc that long is a pain as well as adding german o u i differences.
Old 10-14-2004, 12:26 PM
Senior Members

You can cut/past from pdf. Click the Text button first.
Old 10-14-2004, 12:48 PM
Senior Members

Spot on Jimbo.
Old 10-14-2004, 01:10 PM
Contributors

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Here is the English translation from Google:
Parts and accessories. Fitting instruction. 1 nachruestung Auxiliary connection for external audio sources BMW ?r row (E 60, E 61) BMW 6er-Reihe (E 63, E 64) supplementary part No.: 65 12 0 153,502 installation time the installation time approx. 1.0 hours, which can deviate depending upon condition and equipment of the vehicle, amount to. Trading organisation is intended important notes this fitting instruction as well as by authorized BMWS service of enterprises primarily for the use in the BMW; Target group of this fitting instruction is in each case at BMW vehicles trained technical personnel with appropriate expertise. All work is by current BMW workshop manuals, circuit diagrams, to accomplish maintenance manuals and instructions in rational sequence with the prescribed tools (special tools) and with consideration of the valid safety regulations. In order to avoid unnecessary multi-expenditure/costs, immediately an inquiry with indication of the chassis number when arising assembling or function functioning after short error tracing (approx. 0.5 hours), to which part number of the blocked supplementary part and an exact problem description, over Aftersales Assistance portal (ASAP, must) to the divide-technical support are sent. Before the installation of the nachruestung the controller condition must be examined with the test routine CIP (to code, individualizing, programming). With the examination are incorrect conditions recognized in one or more controllers, then these are first with the function?Software to load? to update. After the installation the nachruestung with DISPlus or Gt-1 must be program/coded over the path - Nachruestung/CIP -. The expression of these fitting instructions do not archive, there over ASAP daily update! All illustrations show LHD vehicles, with RHD vehicles are to be proceeded in a general manner accordingly. To pictogram explanations see ASAP. Pictograms: Mark references, which draw the attention of you to characteristics. The end of the reference and/or attention text marks. Technical subject to change. Necessary separating and special tool no 2 ? BMWS AG, Munich EBA No.: 01 29 0 395,827 conditions: 08,2004 table of contents chapter page 1. Partial overview. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 3 2. Pre-work. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 4 3. Connection overview. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 5 4. With vehicles E60 and E61 insert and attach set of cables AUX connection. . . . . . . 6 5. With vehicles E63 and E64 insert and attach set of cables AUX connection. . . . . . . 7 6. Locking work and coding. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 8 7. Circuit diagram. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 9 3 ? BMW AG, Munich EBA No.: 01 29 0 395,827 conditions: 08.2004 1. Partial overview legend A set of cables AUX connection B mounting plate C cross-notched screw (2 pieces) D wiring loom and (5 pieces) Auxiliary input A B C D

Quick Reply: Aux. Output