E60 Discussion Anything and everything to do with the E60 5 Series. All are welcome!

Saw the official US F10 535 and 550 in person today.

Search this Thread

Old 04-06-2010, 01:52 PM
Super Moderator

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
My Ride: 2011.5 Alpine White E90 M3 | Black Novillo Leather | Carbon Fiber Leather Trim | ZCP | ZP2 | M-DCT | Navigation | Moonroof | 6FL Mods: TMS 12.5mm spacers all around l Hawk HPS Brake Pads l OEM M3 Edition Grills l Paint Matched Side Gills l Key Hole D

Originally Posted by JSpira
BMW FS will extend your lease for up to 6 months (at the same monthly rate) if you have a car on order (you need to supply the order number). 6 months is the maximum, however, that a lease can be extended for. You can enter into a new lease for a year or two years but it will probably be quite expensive. I've never seen an instance where it made sense (financially) to do this.
Originally Posted by pennetta
I've extended for 2 yrs at the same rate and for a few months at the same rate. They wanted my 545 SMG back at the end of the original contract or twice the price. I think it's all about the timing.
just received this reply from BMW FS (not a bad turn around time, I emailed yesterday morning....)

"...Thank you for contacting BMW Financial Services regarding your BMW. We will be happy to assist you.

It is possible to re-lease your vehicle for another one, two, or three years, dependent upon the age of the vehicle and the mileage at the end of the lease. Unfortunately, we are unable to offer quotes on monthly re-lease payments until the last sixty days of your lease.

Short-term extensions are only available to customers who are ordering a new, custom-ordered BMW and need to bridge the gap between the end of their current lease and the arrival of the new BMW. Short-term extensions are available in monthly increments at the current monthly lease payment, up to a maximum of six months. Extensions do require either a production number or proof of deposit for a new BMW on order. This option is also only available within the last sixty days of your lease..."
Old 04-08-2010, 10:18 AM
Contributors

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: 2011, E90 M3 Sedan. Alpine White.Competition package, Keyhole cover, fender reflectors in Alpine white, RPI Exhaust, 19

Originally Posted by pennetta
I'm actually looking at the new MB E550 Cabriolet. I would get the F10 with the M SPort package but it won't be ready until sometime next year. My current car is up in July 2010.
mine is Sept..

Originally Posted by theXman
Mel - since you like your car, you should extend your lease like the others and give yourself more time to decide.
Ive been actually thinking about that too..

Originally Posted by GENEaTALS
agreed...I've already emailed bmwna/fs regarding extending my lease as well, but mine is not up until 12/2010..so hopefully by then we'll have news of when the M sport options will be released...
so im assuming you didnt hear anything yet huh babe?
Old 04-08-2010, 10:22 AM
Super Moderator

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
My Ride: 2011.5 Alpine White E90 M3 | Black Novillo Leather | Carbon Fiber Leather Trim | ZCP | ZP2 | M-DCT | Navigation | Moonroof | 6FL Mods: TMS 12.5mm spacers all around l Hawk HPS Brake Pads l OEM M3 Edition Grills l Paint Matched Side Gills l Key Hole D

Originally Posted by melimel
so im assuming you didnt hear anything yet huh babe?
see my post above B...