DIY: Do It Yourself Share all your DIY experiences here. Ask how-to questions also!

Car Coding

Search this Thread

Old 05-09-2011, 02:26 AM
Members
Senior Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: BMW 530D M-Sport, Steptronic, Grey Metallic, Retrofits: Sport Comfort Black Leather, M-Sport Alu Cube Dash Trim, Shadow Line Trim, CCC Pro Nav, Full M5 Conversion, M5 Mirrors, Quad M5, 20" M5 Gloss Black wheels, AC High Panel, Internal Boot Release, Mods: Xenons, Carbon Fibre Roof, Dension 500, Drilled & Grooved Discs,

thanks alot mate il do that
Old 05-09-2011, 03:08 AM
Members
Senior Members

My Ride: BMW 530D M-Sport, Steptronic, Grey Metallic, Retrofits: Sport Comfort Black Leather, M-Sport Alu Cube Dash Trim, Shadow Line Trim, CCC Pro Nav, Full M5 Conversion, M5 Mirrors, Quad M5, 20" M5 Gloss Black wheels, AC High Panel, Internal Boot Release, Mods: Xenons, Carbon Fibre Roof, Dension 500, Drilled & Grooved Discs,

whats the latest sss , inpa and dis that can work with this cable

i got sss v32
Old 05-10-2011, 08:07 AM
Members

My Ride: MY2007 (01/2007) E61 530d Sport Futura 231 hp - Sport automatic gearbox - GPS Pro - HUD - Air Conditioning, automatic with extended features - bi xenon adaptative headlights - Night Vision - TV Function DVB-T - Active Cruise Control - Panoramic glass sunroof - PDC F&R - Active Steering - Sport Steering Wheel - HiFi Pro Logic 7 - Bluetooth + telematics - Electric fr seats with driver memory - Alarm ...

Hi,

First thanks to BlooD, Blastiwi , ehssan....and others for this exploit!

I've read all the post before doing or asking anything.

I've successfully coded this options on MY2007 E61 (01/2007) 530d touring:

KOMBI:
BC_DIGITAL_V
aktiv

BC_DIGITAL_V_KORREKTUR
nicht_aktiv

CAPPL:
VIDEO_DENY_C0B
deny_never

ACOUSTIC
aktiv

C941C_QUITT_AKUST_KLAPPE
fkt_frei

K9416_QUITT_AKUST_ENTSCH
fkt_frei

C9413_QUITT_AKUST_SCHAERF
fkt_frei

VIDEO_DENY_C0B
deny_never

VA_WELCOMELIGHT
aktiv

KGM:
BEIKLAPPEN_B_KOMFORTSCHL
aktiv

HUD:
BLINKER_AUSSTATTUNG
aktiv

IHKA:
GEBL_ANZEIGE_AUTO
aktiv

LMA:
VERHALTEN_DRL_TFL_33
drl_s

DRL_TFL_SML_33
aktiv

WL_NSL
soft_einschalten

WELCOME_LIGHT_ACTIVE
aktiv

WL_NSW
soft_einschalten

WL_POL
aktiv

WL_SM
soft_einschalten

SHD:
REGENSCHLIESSEN
aktiv

REGENSCHLIESSENTILT
aktiv

---------------------------------------------------

But when I'm coding the DWAS module to change the ALARMTYP from ece to us, the coding is ok when i re-read the module the parameters are ok, but when i read the entire car it's allready on ece.
And the problem is the sound is a simple or double bip, i want the sound of american cars when locking / unlocking the car.
Same problem with the DWAI module to set PANIK_ALARM to aktiv

Can you help me?

Sorry for my bad English!
Old 05-10-2011, 09:47 AM
Members

My Ride: M3 ZCP EX:2005 BMW 535D Sport, Estate, Steptronic, Carbon Black, Black Dakota leather, Head up Display, Profi Satnav, Bluetooth - only MULF module, Bi-xenon adaptive headlights, Sportseats, Cruise control, Active steeringMods: 19
Model Year: 2011

Blood, sorry for bothering you again with my voice input, I know, you said I need a FSC coding from dealer....

I finally went to dealer today, complaining about the last "update" and the guy printed my VO and the Voice activation wasn't there? I'm just wondering, how I had this before? Or can I or dealer add the voice control to my car?

thx
Old 05-10-2011, 01:42 PM
Contributors

My Ride: 2006 530 d M-sport e60

Originally Posted by madein
Blood, sorry for bothering you again with my voice input, I know, you said I need a FSC coding from dealer....

I finally went to dealer today, complaining about the last "update" and the guy printed my VO and the Voice activation wasn't there? I'm just wondering, how I had this before? Or can I or dealer add the voice control to my car?

thx
Best way to know for sure is ask for a VO print out from the factory, the dealer can do it for you via the retrofits but you can`t do it your self with out the FSC codes.
Old 05-10-2011, 04:19 PM
Members
Senior Members

Originally Posted by BLooD
Best way to know for sure is ask for a VO print out from the factory, the dealer can do it for you via the retrofits but you can`t do it your self with out the FSC codes.
I can't find it right now but wouldn't that document I sent you pertain to his problem?
Old 05-10-2011, 11:50 PM
Members

My Ride: MY2007 (01/2007) E61 530d Sport Futura 231 hp - Sport automatic gearbox - GPS Pro - HUD - Air Conditioning, automatic with extended features - bi xenon adaptative headlights - Night Vision - TV Function DVB-T - Active Cruise Control - Panoramic glass sunroof - PDC F&R - Active Steering - Sport Steering Wheel - HiFi Pro Logic 7 - Bluetooth + telematics - Electric fr seats with driver memory - Alarm ...

Originally Posted by BLooD
To obtain the factory options list, complete and send this mail to BMW in Germany at

Kundenbetreuung@bmw.de

Hallo!

Könnte ich die sonderaustattung liste bekommen für dieses fahrzeug

WBA************* < Enter your car serial number here!

Danke,

And don't forget to add your mail at the end.
Old 05-11-2011, 12:08 AM
Members

The same in French mail to:

cic@bmw.fr
-----------------------------
Bonjour,

Je viens d'acheter une BMW "modele" de "the date of entry into service" et j'aurais voulu avoir la liste complète des équipements optionnels dont elle est équipée.
Numéro de série : WBA************* < Enter car serial number here
Immatriculation : **** ** ** < Enter License plate (Registration)
"Your first name, Last name and adress"
Veuillez agréer, Madame Monsieur, mes sentiments les meilleurs.
-----------------------------

Send it with your identity card and certificate of the car.
Old 05-11-2011, 12:10 AM
Members

Certainly there are the same services for other countries.
Old 05-11-2011, 04:52 AM
Members
Senior Members

just want to thank blood for helping me out with my car top guy thanks alot buddy for the help

Quick Reply: Car Coding