DIY: Do It Yourself Share all your DIY experiences here. Ask how-to questions also!

Car Coding

Search this Thread

Old 05-11-2011, 07:57 AM
Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: M3 ZCP EX:2005 BMW 535D Sport, Estate, Steptronic, Carbon Black, Black Dakota leather, Head up Display, Profi Satnav, Bluetooth - only MULF module, Bi-xenon adaptive headlights, Sportseats, Cruise control, Active steeringMods: 19
Model Year: 2011

Originally Posted by cmoimem
To obtain the factory options list, complete and send this mail to BMW in Germany at

Kundenbetreuung@bmw.de

Hallo!

Könnte ich die sonderaustattung liste bekommen für dieses fahrzeug

WBA************* < Enter your car serial number here!

Danke,

And don't forget to add your mail at the end.

Thanks just sent.....

But in case is not on factory VO, but the previous paid for it, will this appeared on the list?
Old 05-11-2011, 11:54 PM
Contributors

My Ride: 2006 530 d M-sport e60

To obtain the factory options list, complete and send this mail to BMW in Germany at

Kundenbetreuung@bmw.de

Hallo!

Könnte ich die sonderaustattung liste bekommen für dieses fahrzeug

WBA************* < Enter your car serial number here!

Danke,

And don't forget to add your mail at the end.
That was pretty cool got a reply straight away.

Old 05-12-2011, 04:24 AM
Members

My Ride: MY2007 (01/2007) E61 530d Sport Futura 231 hp - Sport automatic gearbox - GPS Pro - HUD - Air Conditioning, automatic with extended features - bi xenon adaptative headlights - Night Vision - TV Function DVB-T - Active Cruise Control - Panoramic glass sunroof - PDC F&R - Active Steering - Sport Steering Wheel - HiFi Pro Logic 7 - Bluetooth + telematics - Electric fr seats with driver memory - Alarm ...

Originally Posted by madein
Thanks just sent.....

But in case is not on factory VO, but the previous paid for it, will this appeared on the list?

I don't know, i think it's the Factory state of the vehicle. I don't know if the dealer send the retrofits to BMW germany ??
You can trace the repairs, dates and kilometers in any official dealer/repair center in the world with the end of the serial number (ie: WBAxxxxxxxxxCP37924)
Old 05-12-2011, 04:26 AM
Members

My Ride: MY2007 (01/2007) E61 530d Sport Futura 231 hp - Sport automatic gearbox - GPS Pro - HUD - Air Conditioning, automatic with extended features - bi xenon adaptative headlights - Night Vision - TV Function DVB-T - Active Cruise Control - Panoramic glass sunroof - PDC F&R - Active Steering - Sport Steering Wheel - HiFi Pro Logic 7 - Bluetooth + telematics - Electric fr seats with driver memory - Alarm ...

Originally Posted by BLooD
That was pretty cool got a reply straight away.
Usually reply take 5mn to 1week
Old 05-12-2011, 01:55 PM
Contributors

I don't know, i think it's the Factory state of the vehicle. I don't know if the dealer send the retrofits to BMW germany ??
You can trace the repairs, dates and kilometers in any official dealer/repair center in the world with the end of the serial number (ie: WBAxxxxxxxxxCP37924)
Yeah it`s the factory orderd options, as far as I know the dealers don`t report retrofits.
Old 05-13-2011, 12:35 AM
Members

Ehssan , I need your help with retrofiting LMA E60 for LCI TAIL lights. I've send you PM and I try to contact you on other forums.

Thank you in advance.
Old 05-13-2011, 01:59 AM
Members

Question, whenever a new Daten file update comes along say v41 do u guys update your system just for the fun of it? or if your car doesnt need it and is content with the lower version and no new updates are for it leave it??????
Old 05-13-2011, 02:16 AM
Contributors

Originally Posted by d4rkchocolate
Question, whenever a new Daten file update comes along say v41 do u guys update your system just for the fun of it? or if your car doesnt need it and is content with the lower version and no new updates are for it leave it??????
I have not updated mine, there's no real point to be honest.
Old 05-13-2011, 02:32 AM
Contributors

I suppose the only real reason you would update the daten files would be if you had a visit to a dealer and they updated the module, there by leaving you unable to access it...
Old 05-13-2011, 04:00 AM
Members

My Ride: M3 ZCP EX:2005 BMW 535D Sport, Estate, Steptronic, Carbon Black, Black Dakota leather, Head up Display, Profi Satnav, Bluetooth - only MULF module, Bi-xenon adaptive headlights, Sportseats, Cruise control, Active steeringMods: 19
Model Year: 2011

Originally Posted by madein
Thanks just sent.....

Get mine day the morning after, and the voice control is not listed, any easy way how to find out if this was fitted before and have it back without paying them silly money to have it back?

Quick Reply: Car Coding