Dealer Purchasing & Service Forum What's your dealers sales and service department like? Post finance and lease questions here too.

I am saying good bye to my 545i

Search this Thread

Old 07-20-2005, 07:24 PM
Contributors

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: 545iSMGSilver GrayAuburn Dakota LeatherLogic 7 Premium SoundSports Package

ya upload it to busta's site... or send it to me and I'll upload it.

ebmcs03

at

sbcglobal

[dot] net
Old 07-21-2005, 07:12 AM
Senior Members

My Ride: MY05 545i Jet Black with Auburn interior. SMG, Logic7, Sport Package, Comfort Seats, Navigation.

Originally Posted by EBMCS03' date='Jul 20 2005, 09:24 PM
ya upload it to busta's site... or send it to me and I'll upload it.

ebmcs03

at

sbcglobal

[dot] net
[snapback]151433[/snapback]
I tried a few free-video-hosting places yesterday. They all have a limit on the size, and my video is 123 megs. This is the first time I converted video from my camcorder-computer-DVD so I didn't know how to make the clip smaller in viewing size, thus smaller memory size required.

I am coming to Sundays La Canada meet before meeting with my prospect buyer to show my car to all who's interested. If someone can edit my clip and host it, I could give the disk at the meeting.

I am still awaiting BMWNA's call to see what they want to do next.
I may need you guy's help in writing letters to BMWNA later on.

Thank you all

Speed
Old 07-21-2005, 04:48 PM
Contributors

My Ride: 545iSMGSilver GrayAuburn Dakota LeatherLogic 7 Premium SoundSports Package

Originally Posted by speedracerF4i' date='Jul 21 2005, 08:12 AM
[quote name='EBMCS03' date='Jul 20 2005, 09:24 PM']ya upload it to busta's site... or send it to me and I'll upload it.

ebmcs03

at

sbcglobal

[dot] net
[snapback]151433[/snapback]
I tried a few free-video-hosting places yesterday. They all have a limit on the size, and my video is 123 megs. This is the first time I converted video from my camcorder-computer-DVD so I didn't know how to make the clip smaller in viewing size, thus smaller memory size required.

I am coming to Sundays La Canada meet before meeting with my prospect buyer to show my car to all who's interested. If someone can edit my clip and host it, I could give the disk at the meeting.

I am still awaiting BMWNA's call to see what they want to do next.
I may need you guy's help in writing letters to BMWNA later on.

Thank you all

Speed
[snapback]151578[/snapback]
[/quote]

Busta's site can host it. hes hosting like a 2 GB file where i downloaded So 123 shouldnt be a problem... I can upload it to Busta's site after confirming with him first and or maybe shrink it too... Burn 2 copies... I would definetly want a copy to see what you are talking about... CDs are cheap... and yes! let us know when we can write some letters to BMW!
Old 07-21-2005, 05:42 PM
Senior Members

My Ride: '06 530i -6speed - Comfort Seats - Premium Package - Premium Sound Package - Cold Weather Package - Ventilated Seats - Xenon -HUD - PDC - Nav

i can host it too .... i have plenty of bw & space on my server ...
Old 07-23-2005, 02:52 PM
Members

Wink

Sorry to hear this. I am already experiencing problems on 05 545, 04 545 was bought back. BMWNA is being difficult. I have lost all confidence and will more than likely purchase a mercedes next time around. good luck. I have been visiting this site for over a year. This forum has been very informative and has validated my experiences also. I should of joined along time ago you guys are great.
Old 07-23-2005, 02:59 PM
Senior Members

welcome aboard, zoomzoomboom ! your user name makes me think of the mazda commercial . anyway, go to some of the mercedes forums before you make your decision. there are some unhappy owners as well. my friend's '04 e55 has been in the shop for at least 4-5 times for the same problem . he's planning to have them buy back the car <_<.
Old 07-23-2005, 04:04 PM
Contributors

Originally Posted by ZOOMZOOMBOOM' date='Jul 23 2005, 03:52 PM
Sorry to hear this. I am already experiencing problems on 05 545, 04 545 was bought back. BMWNA is being difficult. I have lost all confidence and will more than likely purchase a mercedes next time around. good luck. I have been visiting this site for over a year. This forum has been very informative and has validated my experiences also. I should of joined along time ago you guys are great.
[snapback]152336[/snapback]
What problems have you been experiencing with your new 05 545? what month was it built? And good luck on Mercedes...
Old 07-24-2005, 11:48 AM
Members

I have lost confidence in the e60. I more than likely will stay with bmw. I will purchase a 6/7 next time. I should be driving one now! Same old problems tires(which they declined repair) lights-windows act like jammed.Clunking from rear.Grinding from front end, vibration, brakes also are grinding. I tend to drive the car very hard, but isnt this car made for that. I have 2800 miles on it and it is 2 months oldonly 22 months of hell left.
Old 07-25-2005, 08:05 PM
Contributors

Originally Posted by wiszmaster' date='Jul 21 2005, 06:42 PM
i can host it too .... i have plenty of bw & space on my server ...
[snapback]151726[/snapback]
hey wiszmaster. I got the vid file... I shurnk it down to 2.5MB. I can redo it to a better qaulity of about 20MB also. but where can i send the file to? so you can host it?

Oh BTW. I checked my engine tonight. after it was cooled... it does make that noise... but isnt as loud... with the hood open I can hear it but cant really make it out in the cabin. I think for me its normal. the sound seems like its comming from the passenger side of the engine.

My MINI engine soudns like a disel! Its sooooooo loud compared to the 545's V8. It sounds worse than your engine.
Old 07-27-2005, 07:30 PM
Contributors

Ok no one has replied to me about hosting the file... and i dont have a place to host it. i have yahoo briefcase but its so shitty that it never works.

heres the link wheneve i go there as a regular user i get a 404 error page cannot be displayed...

so if anyone wants to try, try it see if it works.

http://briefcase.yahoo.com/ebmcs03@sbcglobal.net

Quick Reply: I am saying good bye to my 545i