Buyer & Seller Feedback Post feedback about buyers and sellers doing business on the forums.

LEGAL ACTON AGAINST QUAD_M

Search this Thread

Old 08-03-2008, 02:41 PM
Senior Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: 2004 545i SMG

Well I filed one of those ICCC complaints about 2 days ago.

Hopefully that will do something...
Old 08-03-2008, 08:02 PM
Members

My Ride: 2004 530i - Missing no options

Originally Posted by adam81osu' post='637703' date='Aug 1 2008, 01:34 PM
Tony says he has no money to refund me with, and according to B of A - his bank is unwilling to cooperate. (Is that legal even?) I'm calling the DA for his county now.

"tony-mtecnicparts.com" <sales@mtechnicparts.com>

I had some dialog with him using the address above.. However, that was several weeks ago.
Old 08-03-2008, 09:26 PM
Contributors

Originally Posted by stanz12' post='639016' date='Aug 3 2008, 09:02 PM
"tony-mtecnicparts.com" <sales@mtechnicparts.com>

I had some dialog with him using the address above.. However, that was several weeks ago.
i emailed him at that address and at info@mtechnicparts.com 2 days ago to ask him to just send me my kit unpainted, since painting seems to be where all the problems lie, but he has not responded. come on, man...throw me a bone here.
Old 08-03-2008, 10:15 PM
Senior Members

why dosnt everyone who did not received products from quad gather together and go to court for this?

It will be quicker and as soon as he hears about court and police after him he will return money asap since he said he promised to give you guys product in 30 days but later he told differnt stories.

If you guys have emails that tony sent than you probably can use it as evidence.
Old 08-03-2008, 10:34 PM
Members

My Ride: 545i Sport, VIP Modular -VR05 20", M5 Body Kit, RDS Quads, DINAN CAI
Thumbs down

Are you guys oblivious and disillusioned? I already told you guys what he was up to...
1. He had a craigslist posting to rent his current place.
2. That business sales ad was a previous repost from before.
3. He's going to make a run for it.

BTW...He might have forwarded his telephone number to a disconnected number to avoid telephone calls.

****OPINION - Not legal advise*****
Good thing is... if one of you end up with an attorney, you can submit a subpoena to AT&T (since he has an iPhone) to get personal information to pursue any litigation. BTW he acted on this site as Tony (quad_m) not an agent for his website INC nor did he act as an agent for Chalikian Investments Inc. I don't think he ever fronted his company to say he is operating as Chalikian Investments Inc. to sell his m-tech kits.
****OPINION - Not legal advise*****

Originally Posted by BigMike' post='638589' date='Aug 3 2008, 08:19 AM
I have a set of M166 (M6 offset) rims that I ordered from Tony and for now I'm going to trust Tony will do the right thing and be a standup guy and ship the items that have been bought.

I'm going to give some time before I do anything.

To Tony: Why not surprise some of the members by shipping 5-8 kits out next week? -- It would defuse the present situation and make some people happy.

I'm still waiting for my rims and thanks for communicating on the 29th, I appreciate that. I do expect to get the rims soon and please send me a tracking number when it's sent.

I'm going to give some time before I decide what I want to do. I'm not a foreigner by the way, I'm from the USA and do know my rights and ways to resolve this kind of situation if I need to.

So as a Christian, I'm going to give the benefit of the doubt and trust Tony.
Thanks.

Big Mike

(presently with no wheels because I sold my wheels last week expecting the new ones to arrive this week. So I do need to give the wheels to the guy who bought my old ones within ten days!)
Benefit of a doubt train has came and gone, I suggest you file through resolution center and contact your financial institution for a chargeback. CALL GARRY FOR RIMS!
Old 08-03-2008, 10:37 PM
Former Vendor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
My Ride: 14 550i

how much has he taken?
Old 08-03-2008, 10:49 PM
Contributors

My Ride: 2008 BMW 528i

Damn, I truly feel sorry for everyone that hasn't got their orders. Can't imagine how much stress some members are dealing with right now.
Old 08-03-2008, 10:53 PM
Former Vendor

My Ride: F13 M6

Originally Posted by Uzzle' post='639110' date='Aug 3 2008, 11:49 PM
Damn, I truly feel sorry for everyone that hasn't got their orders. Can't imagine how much stress some members are dealing with right now.
+1
Old 08-03-2008, 11:38 PM
Former Vendor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
My Ride: 14 550i

Maybe it's time to be more strict on vendors? Some forums that I'm a vendor on require a copy of my business license and seller's permit. This way they can verify the seller's permit # online matches who they say they are and any fraud would be a federal crime since the Board of Equalization is a government entity.

I know that would probably be a huge pain in the butt for the mods but it would definitely protect the buyers a bit more.

Just my 2 cents.

Michael
Acute Performance
Old 08-04-2008, 02:04 AM
Contributors

Originally Posted by myfootsmells' post='639123' date='Aug 4 2008, 03:38 AM
Maybe it's time to be more strict on vendors? Some forums that I'm a vendor on require a copy of my business license and seller's permit. This way they can verify the seller's permit # online matches who they say they are and any fraud would be a federal crime since the Board of Equalization is a government entity.

I know that would probably be a huge pain in the butt for the mods but it would definitely protect the buyers a bit more.

Just my 2 cents.

Michael
Acute Performance
+1 for that. Moderators should start doing that since a huge theft has been done to plenty of members here.
this way, E60ers will no longer feel at fear when they purchase something.

Quick Reply: LEGAL ACTON AGAINST QUAD_M