Buyer & Seller Feedback Post feedback about buyers and sellers doing business on the forums.

LEGAL ACTON AGAINST QUAD_M

Search this Thread

Old 08-04-2008, 10:32 AM
Former Vendor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: F13 M6

Originally Posted by C's Bimmer' post='639367' date='Aug 4 2008, 10:18 AM
You have a Youtube of the little girly in your signature, naked and on a street? I'd much rather see that.

way to keep a little humor around guys
Old 08-04-2008, 10:51 AM
Contributors

i wanted to see if i could get anywhere with this so i called the Hollywood Florida Police Department and spoke with the Sargeant. I explained what is going on and she advised two things. Since this happened via the internet, we can file police reports at our individual police departments. She also mentioned contacting the Federal Trade Commission at 1-800-438-4338 and that way they will see the cumulation of people across the US with the same issue with the same person/company and they can tackle it from a Federal standpoint.

I did give the sargeant the address where the website and Chalikian Investments is registered to and she said that was a condominium complex in hollywood.

adam, any progress from your end?
Old 08-04-2008, 11:32 AM
Members

i've sent tony 3500 for parts that i'm still waiting for and now that his number has been disconnected, i'm see what i should do. has anyone for money back/credited from their American Express CC? if so, how to go about it?

Thanks in advance.
Old 08-04-2008, 11:32 AM
Members

any chance anyone has any other contact info for tony?
Old 08-04-2008, 11:51 AM
Senior Members

My Ride: 2005 545i /w Sport pkg - SMG - Nav - Premium pkg - PDC - Ready to begin my modding! =)

Wow.....all this is CRAZY... I am sorry to hear about everyone thats getting ripped off by this person, man that does suck. I hope everyone that has pending orders now should have already been in contact with your CC company by now and have stopped any transactions with Tony right away.

It took me 3 months and a lot of baby sitting to get my kit from Tony, and I am glad I was one of the lucky ones to get a kit before all this blew up. In the long and short of it, I think he was a good guy that got overwhelmed by everything and he started to use new orders to pay for old orders and so forth, now he's so far behind the only choice in his mind is to run from his problems. Tony if I am wrong I apologize, because you seemed like a nice enough guy in our conversations.

After reading thru this thread and the many others concerning Quad M, I do not think the Moderators deserve any blame for this, I do however think this should be used as a learning tool for all of us. If a person or entity is going to openly run a business on this site there should be someway for the moderators to either store or register that person in a special way. I.E storing of business licensing information, SSN #'s, Fed Tax ID numbers, and other personal information for someone who is openly running a business on here to protect us, the members.

Its one thing if one person sells 1 or two items here and there, but for people to openly run a business on a site that was designed for E60 owners to get together and share information, I dont think that is right. Maybe the Mods should charge a mandatory fee or something and like I said collect some private data for people running business on this site. That way, theres a way to track down folks when something like this came up. I know some of the other business folks on here might not like it, but hey if youre a legit business then you wouldnt have anything to hide.

I mean when you really think about it, this site was designed for us. Just my $.02

good luck to all who have been slighted by this vendor
Old 08-04-2008, 11:53 AM
Senior Members

My Ride: 2004 545i SMG

Originally Posted by kali4nia58' post='639432' date='Aug 4 2008, 01:51 PM
i wanted to see if i could get anywhere with this so i called the Hollywood Florida Police Department and spoke with the Sargeant. I explained what is going on and she advised two things. Since this happened via the internet, we can file police reports at our individual police departments. She also mentioned contacting the Federal Trade Commission at 1-800-438-4338 and that way they will see the cumulation of people across the US with the same issue with the same person/company and they can tackle it from a Federal standpoint.

I did give the sargeant the address where the website and Chalikian Investments is registered to and she said that was a condominium complex in hollywood.

adam, any progress from your end?
When we file police reports at our individual police depts what do we say/write?

And does anyone know Tony's last name??
Old 08-04-2008, 11:54 AM
Senior Members

My Ride: 2005 545i /w Sport pkg - SMG - Nav - Premium pkg - PDC - Ready to begin my modding! =)

Originally Posted by pickebicke' post='639472' date='Aug 4 2008, 01:32 PM
i've sent tony 3500 for parts that i'm still waiting for and now that his number has been disconnected, i'm see what i should do. has anyone for money back/credited from their American Express CC? if so, how to go about it?

Thanks in advance.
Just contact american express and dispute your charge. I did the same thing when I had issues getting my stuff about 75 days after the charge and they immediately refunded my money. Once Tony sent out my kit, I released the funds to him.

Amex is about the best when it comes to protecting their customers from fraud.

GL
Old 08-04-2008, 12:03 PM
Former Vendor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
My Ride: 14 550i

http://forums.e60.net/index.php?showtopic=59454

please everyone chime in. the more support for this the more likely it'll happen
Old 08-04-2008, 12:25 PM
Senior Members

sukcs bro hope everything works out
Old 08-04-2008, 12:34 PM
Members

i am really sorry to hear what's going on.

I've had similar experience before.

Police report won't do much....basically it's report for you to keep.....Police won't go out there and look for this guy.

If someone is eating up couple grand of my money, i would book a ticket to FL and ask him for money back in person
(this is the fastest & the most effective way.....cuz court will take forever....and by the time, court gives order....he might be in Paris enjoying Escargot with your money!)

Good luck, guys!!!

Quad M....if you are reading this,
apologizes to all of these people..and gives them money back!!!

Quick Reply: LEGAL ACTON AGAINST QUAD_M