Buyer & Seller Feedback Post feedback about buyers and sellers doing business on the forums.

LEGAL ACTON AGAINST QUAD_M

Search this Thread

Old 08-25-2008, 02:08 AM
Contributors

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: 02" Porsche Carrera 911

Originally Posted by BigMike' post='653678' date='Aug 25 2008, 12:22 AM
That name would be Armenian, I'm sure. I had a friend way back in school who had that last name.

Ahuh!

Quad, i'm sure you are reading this thread, you should really be ashamed of yourself for what you did! It seems your parents did not do a good job at raising you..thats my conclusion..Because you didn't just steal peoples money, but you also stole their trust in you and your services..if you got in way over your head or if something happened you could be a man about it and tell us what happened, just remeber even if we don't see you, or if we don't know who you are, GOD still sees you and knows what you did, and what goes around comes around and anything you buy with that dirty money which you stole from people who work hard for it will just be damned money!!

Come to your senses..and be a MAN!
Old 08-25-2008, 05:48 AM
Contributors

My Ride: 2006 BMW 525I/TITANIUM SILVER METALLIC/GREY LEATHER INTERIOR/EURO RED REFLECTORS/20% TINT/EURO STICKER/BMW CCA STICKER

Originally Posted by advancedlogic' post='653483' date='Aug 24 2008, 07:43 PM
It's 3:30am here in Dubai. I have a flight home in 14 hours. I was a bit restless, so I started doing some research on Mr. Quad M. Soneone already posted his name here and location in Florida. So I decided to search for a home there. I think I'll use this agent for my needs:

Anahid W .Chalkilian - Tropical Homes and Rentals

Now the phone number is disconnected, but someone in need of real estate advice in South Florida may be able to utilize the information there in the search for a great, ahem, agent. I really want one so I found this:

Bay Harbor Real Estate

which leads to this:

White Pages from the preceeding site

I'll find my agent somewhere. I REALLY BELIEVE he's worth the search so I (virtually) visited his various properties throughout south Florida, thanks to the kind folks at Zabasearch and Google Street maps:

Zaba

Screw Carmen Sandiego. I want to know where in the world is Anahid W. Chalikian, my future agent!
shiver me timbers
Old 08-25-2008, 05:56 AM
Super Moderator

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
My Ride: G30 M550i
Model Year: 2018

Please remember that posting detailed information on Tony in public forums is something everyone is trying to avoid. There's already a ton of information that's been discovered but it's all been sent to a few key people via PM...
Old 08-25-2008, 06:13 AM
Contributors

My Ride: 04 545i - Titanium Silver/Black, Sport pkg, Comfort Seats w/ Lumbar, Premium Sound, power rear sunshade, Adaptive Xenon Headlights, Steptronic, Park Distance Control, Fold down rear seats w/ski bag, Aux jack, 6-disk changer, puddle lamps... Engine: Custom Remus cat-back exhaust w/chrome square tips, K&N Air Filter, Charcoal Filter Removed, Sprint Booster :-), 50/50 mix of 91+100 Octane, EuroRev ECU Remap (coming soon lol), Dinan High-Flow Throttle Body (coming soon...maybe lol) Interior: Portable Sirius Stilletto 100 w/car kit, Garmin Nuvi 680 mounted below rear-view mirror, LCI-style I-drive knob, Dark Poplar Center Dashboard Trim. Exterior: E60 forum clings, 5% rear tint, ACS roof spoiler (painted black for distinct look against limo tint), ACS trunk spoiler, ACS add-on front spoiler and rear apron (awaiting installation), "18 Black Staggered BeBeS Style OER (emergency replacement for cracked sport 124 rims), black kidney grill, white accessory lighting (including license and trunk lamps), Angel-eye upgrade, AIB xenon-matched fog lamps, AIB V3's on order, red rear reflectors

Originally Posted by Rudy' post='653791' date='Aug 25 2008, 06:56 AM
Please remember that posting detailed information on Tony in public forums is something everyone is trying to avoid. There's already a ton of information that's been discovered but it's all been sent to a few key people via PM...
Gotcha...remove any associated references, including those refering to my desired realtor.
Old 08-25-2008, 02:48 PM
Contributors

My Ride: 2005 Alpine White 530i

Originally Posted by tarek307' post='653749' date='Aug 25 2008, 02:08 AM
Ahuh!

Quad, i'm sure you are reading this thread, you should really be ashamed of yourself for what you did! It seems your parents did not do a good job at raising you..thats my conclusion..Because you didn't just steal peoples money, but you also stole their trust in you and your services..if you got in way over your head or if something happened you could be a man about it and tell us what happened, just remeber even if we don't see you, or if we don't know who you are, GOD still sees you and knows what you did, and what goes around comes around and anything you buy with that dirty money which you stole from people who work hard for it will just be damned money!!

Come to your senses..and be a MAN!
You are way too nice man. I prefer this line of response: F*** you Tony. F*** you. When I see you behind bars for fraudulently running away with $50+ grand of our money I look forward to seeing someone else in your cell telling me about how they literally just F***** you. How does it feel? How does it taste Tony? We're coming for you! The law will find your ass!