Buyer & Seller Feedback Post feedback about buyers and sellers doing business on the forums.

LEGAL ACTON AGAINST QUAD_M

Search this Thread

Old 08-04-2008, 01:45 PM
Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Well... Local police reports isn't going to do much. They will take the report, and file it.

Lets put together a formal list. Those of you who were NOT able to get refunds from Paypal / Credit card (due to state of limitation), can you PM me with your information. I was one of those who was shafted by Paypal because they said that funds weren't able to be recovered from the seller.

- First Name
- Parts Ordered
- Date Paid
- Amount Paid

We'll see if the amount is high enough to warrant possible next steps. The info was scattered across a few open threads and we need to get the info in one place.

Peter
Old 08-04-2008, 08:44 PM
Senior Members

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
My Ride: E60
Smile

One thing that Tony has to consider that now--it's not a single person---we're a collective number of people who already know each other on a forum we meet daily.

With that kind of number of people united, it's not hard to hire detectives, lawyers to go after him. This is something he should seriously consider before just disappearing like this.

Tony, if you are reading this, you can make this all go away by just getting back into contact with all of us. You can offer the option of shipping the items bought or by giving a refund. It's not worth spending the rest of your life running from this.

From what I can gather here, there are over a dozen people waiting for you. I'm sure that in the next few days, there will be a subforum (or newsgroup) with all the people here combined. Once everyone has stepped out and details of their situation is laid clear, I wouldn't be surprised if there are triple that amount of people.

Can we have a main contact so all of us can PM our details? I also heard of someone wanting to make a newsgroup to put everything together in once place.

EDIT: I see the main contact is Peter.
Old 08-04-2008, 08:47 PM
Contributors

My Ride: 2005 Alpine White 530i

Update on my end - Spoke with my local branch manager today and he asked me what the Bank of America call center SHOULD Have asked me for - documentation to prove all of this. After 2 hours in front of my pc (and a lot of anger) I now have a 3 page document that lists out dates and conversations had with Tony, 8 pages of references printed out from our website itself and my private messages with Tony, and print out of my invoice he sent, my receipt for that invoice and so forth. I'm going into the branch to meet with the manager in the morning. He said he will do whatever he can to get my money back. I finally have a LITTLE bit of faith in this. Even if I get my money back I AM STILL COMING FOR YOU TONY.
Old 08-04-2008, 09:13 PM
Members

Thanks for sending the info. My list is at 7 names ( 16k ) after a few hours. I'm sure there are others who do not read the forums on a daily basis... So if we can all remind each other to do so, this list will be complete.

I'm also collecting e-mail addresses, so in case someone finds a good lawyer to represent us collectively, there will be a way for communication.

Additionally, if anyone has any extra information (return address from shipping labels, phone numbers, wire transfer receipts, etc) it will be easier to track him down.

Finally, regarding police dept contact... they will not even bother to investigate small amounts, but once the amount starts adding up, then it will become a higher priority.

If someone on the board has personal connection to any law enforcement contacts it would be a good "in" for us.

Sadly, I think this list will hit $30k....
Old 08-04-2008, 09:15 PM
Former Vendor

My Ride: 14 550i

Oh man $30k is crazy. Good luck everyone!

Michael
Acute Performance

Originally Posted by peter@vmrwheels' post='639883' date='Aug 4 2008, 10:13 PM
Thanks for sending the info. My list is at 7 names ( 16k ) after a few hours. I'm sure there are others who do not read the forums on a daily basis... So if we can all remind each other to do so, this list will be complete.

I'm also collecting e-mail addresses, so in case someone finds a good lawyer to represent us collectively, there will be a way for communication.

Additionally, if anyone has any extra information (return address from shipping labels, phone numbers, wire transfer receipts, etc) it will be easier to track him down.

Finally, regarding police dept contact... they will not even bother to investigate small amounts, but once the amount starts adding up, then it will become a higher priority.

If someone on the board has personal connection to any law enforcement contacts it would be a good "in" for us.

Sadly, I think this list will hit $30k....
Old 08-04-2008, 10:16 PM
Contributors

I paid him by wire-transfer; details are as follows:-

Info on his Invoice:-

M MOTORSPORTS ACCESSORIES INC.

16850-112 collins avenue #215

NMB FL 33160

Phone: 561 396 7900

Fax: 9544561018

Email: sales@mtechnicparts.com

Bank Details:-

WACHOVIA, NA

214 N.HOGAN STREET

JACKSONVILLE FL 32202

ABA# 063000021

ACCOUNT# 2000028224400

SWIFT CODE PNBPUS33

I am still waiting on my M5 Mirrors and hardware for M5 Kit
Old 08-04-2008, 11:34 PM
Senior Members

Originally Posted by Suchet' post='639912' date='Aug 5 2008, 02:16 PM
Fax: 9544561018

Anyone fax him and get a response....? His phone's been disconnected and there's NO WAY to get in contact with him....?
Old 08-04-2008, 11:49 PM
Contributors

cmon big mike. this is your wake up call. just join the guys against TONY, he has a lot of your money. you have been witnessing a lot of people not getting a refund, you dont want to end up like them.
Old 08-04-2008, 11:59 PM
Senior Members

Originally Posted by Bteljuice' post='639941' date='Aug 5 2008, 03:49 PM
cmon big mike. this is your wake up call. just join the guys against TONY, he has a lot of your money. you have been witnessing a lot of people not getting a refund, you dont want to end up like them.

What makes you think I'm not doing anything...? Don't worry, we'll handle this so let's just leave this thread for those duped to come forward and identify themselves either publicly or by PM direct to Peter.
Old 08-05-2008, 05:00 AM
Members

There shall be only one person to flame here

Quick Reply: LEGAL ACTON AGAINST QUAD_M