Buyer & Seller Feedback Post feedback about buyers and sellers doing business on the forums.

**BUYING EXPERIENCES FROM MEMBER QUAD_M**

Search this Thread

Old 06-06-2008, 09:51 AM
Contributors

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: 2004 530i
Model Year: 2004

I bought an m-tech kit probably in April of last year and got it after a month and a half. Was happy with the paint job and the communication he provided. I feel bad for both Tony and all the members who purchased them and have had to wait a long time....

Kinda reminds me of a restaurant that takes off because of their awesome food and service....sooner or later everyone want to eat there, and then a line forms for blocks around the corner and the wait times become to long.....Perhaps Tony needs to open a new restaurant!
Old 06-06-2008, 10:24 AM
Members

Pay my money on April 2 2008. Was told that it will take over one month.
After 1-1/2 months, being told should be two month.
After 2-1/2 months (now), been told again should be 3 months.

Tony seems like a nice guy to deal with but the waiting time is ridiculous. Even though he blames on the manufacturer for back orders, but he should know what's going on and inform the customers accordingly. It seemed like many people waited 3 months since last year. So if I am lucky, I am out of couple grands for 3 months before enjoying the kit. Man.... I don't know any business can be run like this....... I will keep you guys update when I actually receive my kit.
Old 06-06-2008, 10:26 AM
Senior Members

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
My Ride: 530i N52
Model Year: 2006
Engine: n52

this is my expirience..so HOW I SHOULD CALL IT????

THE ONLY GOOD THING IS THAT THE PAINT IS PERFECT

DEAR MEMBERS,

SORRY FOR MY POOR ENGLISH BUT I WILL TRY TO EXPLAYN BEST ...
--- EVERYTHING THAT I WILL WRITE IN HERE I CAN PROOF WITH ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS..(MY BANK ACCOUNT...MY PAY PAL AND MY E60FORUM E-MAILS)

I HAVE TO TELL YOU MY STORY..

SO, ON 24--OCTOMBER---2007 I PAID TONY (AKA...GUAD-M) FOR THE PAITED NON PDC LCI-MKIT....

THEN ON THE JAN. 9 -2008 ; FEB.12--2008 AND FEB.15--2008 FOR 3 EXTRA PARTS( TRUNK FINISHER,ROOF SPOILER AND TRUNK SPOILER)...

--sometime in mid may 2008 after delay..after delay..after delay and so on...i GOT THE PAITED NON PDC LCI M-KIT......BUT SURPRIZE!!!!! THERE WAS NO HARDWEAR!!!!!!!!

--NOT TO MENTION THAT THE ANOTHER 3 EXTRA PARTS STILL NOT READY!??!?!!?

I call him next day and he told me that he order de lci bumper separate to get a low price?!?!?1?
IT;S NOT MY PROBLEM THAT HI ORDER IT SEPARATE FROM THE KIT...WHEN I PAID HIM, I GIVE HIM 2200$ FOR THE LCI PAITED NON PDC M- KIT+ WHARDWEAR( IN THE E60FORUM AND ON E-BAY HI TELL THAT THE M-KIT COME WITH ALL THE HARDWEAR !!!!)

HI DON'T SAY THAT YOU WILL RECEIVE THE BUMPERS AND THE SIDE SKIRTS FIRST AND THE HARDWEAR GOD KNOW WHEN??!?!?!

SO TODAY 6 JUNE 2008 I HAVE FROM HIM JUST THE BUMPERS AND THE SIDE SKIRTS!!!!?!??!?!HE ALSO HAVE TO RETURN MY REGULAR BUMPERS HOOK COVERS...

P.S THE LAST E-MAIL FROM HIM 06-03-2008 : "you already have your kit you can post anything you want its NOT UNDER MY CONTROL TO GET PARTS FROM GERMANY" !!!!!!!!!
I HAVE THE KIT?!??!?!? BUT WHERE ARE THE REST OF THE HARDWEAR THAT COME WITH IT??!?!?!?

AND AGAIN HOW ABOUT THE TRUNK FINISHER.TRUNK SPOILER AND ROOF SPOILER?!?!/1

I DO NOT WISH TO ANY ONE TO EXPERIENCE SOMETHING LIKE THAT!....

SO I HAVE TO OPEN A CLAIM WITH PAY PAL AND CLOSE THE BUSSINES WITH HIM....TO BAD ...

......PROBABILE BECAUSE I AM a person who is not a native or naturalized citizen of the land where they are found (FOREIGNER)

THAT'S ALL
Old 06-06-2008, 10:33 AM
Contributors

My Ride: 2008 Silverstone II E60 M5 2012 E70 AW X5 50i Sport w/ LCI Aero Kit and Rocker Panels

I got my kit in under 2 weeks. Thanks again Tony.
Old 06-06-2008, 10:46 AM
Contributors

My Ride: 2005 Alpine White 530i

Tony - Nothing against you as your work is impeccable (from what I've heard from COUNTLESS members) but in relation to the constant issues with long timelines from purchase to shipment, why do you create new group buys when you haven't satisfied shipment of kits from previous ones?

The one I signed up for (and paid for on May 2nd) has 10 of us eagerly awaiting, yet you still have a dozen or so kits you need to paint/ship to other members from previous committments. When do you stop taking orders, and focus entirely on satisfying your rather long backlog of orders that need to be fulfilled?

This is just bad business and it's obviously catching up with you as members are starting to purcahse kits from other vendors and paying a premium price to have them done in a timely manner.

Our group buy was told kits would start being painted the first week of June, I still hope for mine by the end of the month. $1800 is too much money to sit in someone else's account for 60-90 days when I have no product. These kits (in response to the backorder we have currently in the USA) could have been ordered daily as each of us paid over 30 days ago.

I pray our group buy goes smoothly and timely.
Old 06-06-2008, 10:52 AM
Contributors

My Ride: 2004 E60 530i, 2012 E70 X5 35i
Model Year: 2004

Originally Posted by C's Bimmer' post='597189' date='Jun 6 2008, 02:33 PM
I got my kit in under 2 weeks. Thanks again Tony.

I hate you.... =P

Old 06-06-2008, 10:55 AM
Contributors

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
My Ride: F10 535I
Model Year: 2016

Originally Posted by nigxdoof' post='597211' date='Jun 6 2008, 02:52 PM
I hate you.... =P

Was it painted. cuz if its not painted then its understandable of the time, if it was painted and you got it in two weeks then
Old 06-06-2008, 11:13 AM
Members

Originally Posted by adam81osu' post='597196' date='Jun 6 2008, 01:46 PM
Tony - Nothing against you as your work is impeccable (from what I've heard from COUNTLESS members) but in relation to the constant issues with long timelines from purchase to shipment, why do you create new group buys when you haven't satisfied shipment of kits from previous ones?

The one I signed up for (and paid for on May 2nd) has 10 of us eagerly awaiting, yet you still have a dozen or so kits you need to paint/ship to other members from previous committments. When do you stop taking orders, and focus entirely on satisfying your rather long backlog of orders that need to be fulfilled?

This is just bad business and it's obviously catching up with you as members are starting to purcahse kits from other vendors and paying a premium price to have them done in a timely manner.

Our group buy was told kits would start being painted the first week of June, I still hope for mine by the end of the month. $1800 is too much money to sit in someone else's account for 60-90 days when I have no product. These kits (in response to the backorder we have currently in the USA) could have been ordered daily as each of us paid over 30 days ago.

I pray our group buy goes smoothly and timely.
Hi Adam, so I was told by Tony that I am next in line to receive the kit which should receive by end of June ( and I paid on April 1 ). If you or the group receive your kit before mine, I will fly to see Tony and get my kit or my money.

Anyway, we all want Tony to make money while providing decent services. I hope Tony sees this topic and repond accordingly.
Old 06-06-2008, 11:16 AM
Contributors

My Ride: 08 535i, Platinum Gray, Sport Pkg

Downside - 4 months for M tech side skirts. Many failed phone calls, many PM's, many reasons for my order not being ready. Finally shipped them when I posted my unhappyness in the forum.

Upside - Paint was perfect.
Old 06-06-2008, 11:21 AM
Contributors

My Ride: 2005 Alpine White 530i

my question is this..... His ebay feedback is positive- no mentions of delay. Do you think he puts priority on his ebay auctions before us because of the feedback system?

Quick Reply: **BUYING EXPERIENCES FROM MEMBER QUAD_M**