Chris Harris Drifts the BMW 435i

Chris Harris Drifts the BMW 435i

Who in their right mind tells Chris Harris not to drift? That’s like telling Charles Manson not to look creepy. Never tell a complete lunatic not to do something because you’ll just get more lunacy. The folks at BMW said “no drifting” to Chris Harris. In the video below, we get to see “Harrismonkey” drift […] More »

By: | July 25, 2013

BMW Announces Pricing for the i3

BMW Announces Pricing for the i3

You’ll be paying $41,350 to slide around in the electric BMW i3. Throw in governmental incentives and the lower price will be comparable to similarly equipped internal-combustion BMWs, but the price is astounding when considering how much carbon fiber it uses in its construction. BMW says they have paid attention to the car’s emotional appeal, […] More »

By: | July 25, 2013

F30 BMW M3 and F32 BMW M4 to be Revealed in Detroit

F30 BMW M3 and F32 BMW M4 to be Revealed in Detroit

Here’s how BMW is going to spoon feed you the introduction of its M4 and next-generation M3. Next month a concept will appear at the Pebble Beach Concours d’Elegance, by which time you’ll pretty much know how the cars will look, but for now, expect the F32 BMW M4 to look a lot like the 4 […] More »

By: | July 24, 2013

Spied! Alpina 6-Series Gran Coupe

Spied! Alpina 6-Series Gran Coupe

Alpina is hard at work on a new version of the BMW 6-series Gran Coupe. Spy photographers spotted this machine out on public roads, and while the iconic Alpina wheels, reworked fascia and rear spoiler are the most obvious tweaks to the long-nosed four-door, we’re told the machine will also boast a 100-horsepower jump over […] More »

By: | July 23, 2013

BMW Wins GlobeRunner Award for Best Automotive Manufacturer

BMW Wins GlobeRunner Award for Best Automotive Manufacturer

More than 110,000 readers of Frequent Business Traveler have voted BMW the “Best Car Manufacturer in the World” making BMW a GlobeRunner award winner for the second year in a row. Each year GlobeRunner awards are bestowed upon the best hotels, airlines, restaurants, car rental agencies, luggage makers, travel sites and automobile manufacturers. Joining BMW […] More »

By: | July 23, 2013

First Drive: 2014 BMW 435i (F32)

First Drive: 2014 BMW 435i (F32)

Ideally, the BMW 4 Series should be the final nail in the coffin for gimmicky Sport modes, simply because a good car can do without a discomfort suspension setting. Tragically, the infamous Sport button will live on to satisfy the egos of people who like to pay thousands more to feel their superiority. Here is […] More »

By: | July 22, 2013

700 Horsepower BMW E3

700 Horsepower BMW E3

Jonas Björk of Sweden has a rusty old E3 “New Six” lying around his shop. It sat that way for a few years and then he started to tinker with it. Once he got into it, he discovered that the rust was worse than he first thought. Most people would discard a car like this […] More »

By: | July 22, 2013

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 125
  4. 126
  5. 127
  6. ...
  7. 151