Meet & Greet Discussion Plan for and discuss meet and greets with fellow forum members along with other BMW events. Share the results too!

E60.NET European Meet -- Sat. 26 April 2008

Search this Thread

Old 03-27-2008, 04:00 PM
Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hi Guys,

Count me in .....

Looking forward to see your nice Beemers...

Grtz
Filip
Old 03-27-2008, 11:57 PM
Contributors

My Ride: 2011 520dA coming up.

The Brunchen watchout is also an option for a short visit, it does not have to be a meeting point (only a 5 min drive from Tiergarten)
Anyway, you won't get bored around there whatever you visit.

There's a list of viewing-spots to visit around the ring here Unfortunately in Dutch...but it gives an impression.
Old 03-28-2008, 01:53 AM
Contributors

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
My Ride: Jan 2006 E63 650i Sport . Options: Sport version (includes: sport-seats, sport-suspension, M-Sport steering wheel, Anthracite headliner, Shaddow Line), Saphire Black, Black Dakota Leather, Anthracite Maple Wood trim, Steptronic Auto, Xenons, NAV-Professional with Voice Control, TV, CD-Changer, Bluetooth, Logic7, Head-up Display, Comfort Access, Seat Heating front, Auto Dimming & Folding Mirrors, Extended Auto Air Conditioning, PDC. . Mods: Spacers 5mm front & 15mm rear . Wheels: 20" Alpina Softline (Classic) with Dunlop Sport Maxx non-RFT (255/35/20 & 285/30/20)

Originally Posted by Filip535D' post='551970' date='Mar 28 2008, 01:00 AM
Hi Guys,

Count me in .....

Looking forward to see your nice Beemers...

Grtz
Filip

Pleased to hear you'll be joining us Filip... in your 535D I assume. (-- my detective skills come shining through again )

The attendee list:
1) xBMWx (Germany)
2) Andy545 (Netherlands)
3) nickgre (Greece)
4) hondik (Czech Republic)
5) BMWMB (Belgium)
6) MacSid (Netherlands)
7) IPP (Sweden)
8) Thyrus (Germany)
9) Doc Horror (Netherlands)
10) Kazimierz (Belgium)
11) Garehaan (Netherlands)
12) Doc Horror’s mate! (Netherlands)
13) Luxembourg (Germany)
14) Noah (Germany)
15) Midget (Netherlands)
16) Filip535D (Luxembourg)

Attendees staying over in Hotel -- will be in Cologne, not Maastricht:
1) MacSid + Mrs. MacSid (Sat.)
2) xBMWx + Mrs. xBMWx (Sat.)
3) Thyrus (Sat.)
4) Hondik + Mrs. Hondik + Baby (Fri.)
Old 03-28-2008, 02:08 AM
Contributors

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
My Ride: Jan 2006 E63 650i Sport . Options: Sport version (includes: sport-seats, sport-suspension, M-Sport steering wheel, Anthracite headliner, Shaddow Line), Saphire Black, Black Dakota Leather, Anthracite Maple Wood trim, Steptronic Auto, Xenons, NAV-Professional with Voice Control, TV, CD-Changer, Bluetooth, Logic7, Head-up Display, Comfort Access, Seat Heating front, Auto Dimming & Folding Mirrors, Extended Auto Air Conditioning, PDC. . Mods: Spacers 5mm front & 15mm rear . Wheels: 20" Alpina Softline (Classic) with Dunlop Sport Maxx non-RFT (255/35/20 & 285/30/20)

Here are the lunch / N?rbergring venue details:

I have reserved lunch for 40 people at approax. 14:00h at the Hotel am Tiergarten Italien restaurant, as suggested by Garehaan.
(I will give them exact numbers during the course of the month.)

This is the link to the menu suggestions.
I have organised club events before and find its normally best to at least order a "mixed starter selection" in advanced, so that the kitchen can prepare accordingly for our arrival and bring the food soon after we arrive If everyone orders something different, with 40 people it could take a long long time until our food arrives -- which never goes down well with me!

Suggested approach for food ordering:
As its an Italian restaurant, I suggest that I ask them to prepare a nice selection of mixed Italian starters for us, to be ready for when we arrive For those who are still hungry afterwards or simply can't resist, the main courses (and deserts!!) can then be ordered from the menu when we are there. This keeps it all nice and simple for everyone.

Any objections to this approach?
Any special requests for the starter selection?!
Old 03-28-2008, 11:33 AM
Senior Members

My Ride: 2004 645 Ci, Individual Stratusgrey Metallic with individual grey leather Individual Stratos metallic, Shadow line, Black Individual leather, 19'' ellisoid, Panorama sunroof, PDC, Dynamic drive, Adaptive steering, Adaptive headlights, Voice control, Logic 7, Prof sat nav, BT phone, TV, Heated Sport seats, Ski sac, light pakket, CD-changer. Mods (so far): iPod interface, K&N Airfilter.

Originally Posted by xBMWx' post='552173' date='Mar 28 2008, 11:08 AM
Here are the lunch / N?rbergring venue details:

I have reserved lunch for 40 people at approax. 14:00h at the Hotel am Tiergarten Italien restaurant, as suggested by Garehaan.
(I will give them exact numbers during the course of the month.)

This is the link to the menu suggestions.
I have organised club events before and find its normally best to at least order a "mixed starter selection" in advanced, so that the kitchen can prepare accordingly for our arrival and bring the food soon after we arrive If everyone orders something different, with 40 people it could take a long long time until our food arrives -- which never goes down well with me!

Suggested approach for food ordering:
As its an Italian restaurant, I suggest that I ask them to prepare a nice selection of mixed Italian starters for us, to be ready for when we arrive For those who are still hungry afterwards or simply can't resist, the main courses (and deserts!!) can then be ordered from the menu when we are there. This keeps it all nice and simple for everyone.

Any objections to this approach?
Any special requests for the starter selection?!
No objections here and no special requests either

I am an omnivoor !
Old 03-28-2008, 11:35 AM
Senior Members

My Ride: 04' 545i SMG , Oriental Blue, Congiac Leather Interior, Nav., Park Assist, Logic 7, Sports Pkg, Cross drilled slotted rotors, ceramic pads, SS Brake lines, free flow air filter and a supercharger (coming soon)etc.....all the good stuff

This is one meet I would love to be at..
Old 03-28-2008, 11:36 AM
Senior Members

My Ride: 2004 645 Ci, Individual Stratusgrey Metallic with individual grey leather Individual Stratos metallic, Shadow line, Black Individual leather, 19'' ellisoid, Panorama sunroof, PDC, Dynamic drive, Adaptive steering, Adaptive headlights, Voice control, Logic 7, Prof sat nav, BT phone, TV, Heated Sport seats, Ski sac, light pakket, CD-changer. Mods (so far): iPod interface, K&N Airfilter.

Tomorrow Garehaan and I are going to check out the ring and options to do during the meet.
Old 03-29-2008, 09:39 AM
Contributors

My Ride: BMW 545iA Black Sapphire
Model Year: 2005
Engine: 545i

Originally Posted by xBMWx' post='552173
Tomorrow Garehaan and I are going to check out the ring and options to do during the meet.
wow, you guys are really motivated !!
Old 03-29-2008, 02:44 PM
Senior Members

Sneak preview from today 29-03-2008
Attached Thumbnails E60.NET European Meet -- Sat. 26 April 2008-img_1874.jpg  
Old 03-29-2008, 02:59 PM
Contributors

My Ride: 2011 520dA coming up.

Originally Posted by andy545' post='552779' date='Mar 29 2008, 06:39 PM
Good job Pete - as usual I'll be taking everything on the menu

wow, you guys are really motivated !!

No, we justed needed al little blast down the Autobahn and a quick lap on the ring

Quick Reply: E60.NET European Meet -- Sat. 26 April 2008