Meet & Greet Discussion Plan for and discuss meet and greets with fellow forum members along with other BMW events. Share the results too!

2nd Bay Area, CA Meet – Mar 11th Wente Winery

Search this Thread

Old 01-23-2006, 02:23 PM
Contributors

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
My Ride: E60 M5, F85 X5M

BoBoB,
How long are you planning on staying? I was thinking if you were here for the whole weekend then you should stay somewhere in San Jose downtown or at the Hotel Valencia in Santana Row. That way, you're close to other shops, bars, attractions...etc... Wente is in Livermore which is a very quiet town, not much to do as far as I know.

Another option is the Hilton Garden in Livermore off of 580. I think it's about 20 minutes from the winery.

Once you decide on where you want to stay then we can find a hand car wash.
Old 01-24-2006, 01:11 PM
Contributors

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Probably just one night. I don't care how far from the meet place...just need the car wash...and thanks for all the suggestions. I'll look them up.

BoBoB
Old 01-24-2006, 09:07 PM
Contributors

My Ride: 530iA Silver Grey , black interior. Premium Package, Navigation System, Head-up Display, Radio Satellite, Adaptive Xenon Headlights. AC Schnitzer Front Lip, H&R springs, Rear red reflector, All season Floor mat,

Originally Posted by Blackonblackonblack' post='228986' date='Jan 24 2006, 06:11 PM
Probably just one night. I don't care how far from the meet place...just need the car wash...and thanks for all the suggestions. I'll look them up.

BoBoB
If you happen to stay at Santana Row.. there are a few car wash nearby, I would recommend Country Club Car wash (100% Hand Wash).. that's where i always bring my car.

Here's the address: 4935 Stevens Creek Blvd. City: Santa Clara or Cupertino
Old 01-24-2006, 09:33 PM
Contributors

If you happen to stay at Santana Row.. there are a few car wash nearby, I would recommend Country Club Car wash (100% Hand Wash).. that's where i always bring my car.

[/quote]

Thanks for the info. I'll go ahead and stay at Santana Row...the date is set...dropping off wife and kids in Hanford on Friday and heading up that evening. I just hope the car wash opens early enough before the meet. Thanks again!
Old 01-24-2006, 09:35 PM
Contributors

I would be interested in joining the meet and greet. Wente sure sounds good. The 25th should work also. What time?
Old 01-24-2006, 09:39 PM
Contributors

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
My Ride: E60 M5, F85 X5M

Originally Posted by Blackonblackonblack

Thanks for the info. I'll go ahead and stay at Santana Row...the date is set...dropping off wife and kids in Hanford on Friday and heading up that evening. I just hope the car wash opens early enough before the meet. Thanks again!
[/quote]

Awesome. Look up the Hotel Valencia in Santana Row. Maybe some of us could meet up with you in the morning and caravan over to the winery.

Originally Posted by uwsc11' post='229242' date='Jan 24 2006, 10:35 PM
I would be interested in joining the meet and greet. Wente sure sounds good. The 25th should work also. What time?
Great! We actually haven't decided on a time yet but how about 11am at Wente? We can chat a while and then have lunch at the restaurant there and do some wine tasting afterwards. Or should we sip some wine before lunch? I'm open for suggestions.
Old 01-25-2006, 11:23 AM
Members

My Ride: 545i Saphire Black, Auburn Interior, Sun Shades, Navi, Cold/Sport package, Front and Rear Sensors, and other stuff I may not no of......... Other Rides 2005 Raven Black Yamaha R1 Jeep Cherokee Honda Accord

Originally Posted by EuroCarFan
Originally Posted by Blackonblackonblack' date='Jan 24 2006, 10:33 PM' post='229239

Awesome. Look up the Hotel Valencia in Santana Row. Maybe some of us could meet up with you in the morning and caravan over to the winery.

Originally Posted by uwsc11' post='229242' date='Jan 24 2006, 10:35 PM
Great! We actually haven't decided on a time yet but how about 11am at Wente? We can chat a while and then have lunch at the restaurant there and do some wine tasting afterwards. Or should we sip some wine before lunch? I'm open for suggestions.
[/quote]

Ok Sorry to ask, but one last confirmation of this meet...... (I guess I can read through the various posts)
I'll Def be there......
Old 01-25-2006, 11:58 AM
Contributors

Originally Posted by uwsc11' post='229242' date='Jan 25 2006, 02:35 AM
Ditto for me
Old 01-25-2006, 02:15 PM
Contributors

My Ride: 545i Sport Auto (see sig)

All I can say is it better not rain and ruin the drive... Can you believe I still haven't finished the dashboard work on my car... hence the delay getting out 'official' pics of my system. Just gotta figure out one last issue I'm stumped by then it's just sanding and painting.
Old 01-25-2006, 02:32 PM
Members

Put me down for the meet i am a new member on here so i would love to meet with other e60 owners in the bay, just picked mine up last week

Quick Reply: 2nd Bay Area, CA Meet – Mar 11th Wente Winery