Lounge How was your day? Anything goes but please keep it PG-13!

The Ventriloquist

Search this Thread

Old 01-12-2005, 01:28 PM
Senior Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

A business man got on an elevator in a building. When he entered the elevator, there was a blonde already inside and she greeted him by saying, "T-G-I-F" (letters only).

He smiled at her and replied, "S-H-I-T" (letters only)."

She looked at him, puzzled, and said, "T-G-I-F" again.

He acknowledged her remark again by answering, "S-H-I-T."

The blond was trying to be friendly, so she smiled her biggest smile and said as sweetly as possibly "T-G-I-F" another time.

The man smiled back to her and once again replied with a quizzical expression, "S-H-I-T."

The blond finally decided to explain things, and this time she said, "T-G-I-F, Thank Goodness It's Friday, get it?"

The man answered, "Sorry, Honey, It's Thursday."
Old 01-12-2005, 01:29 PM
Senior Members

Three women escaped from prison. One was a redhead, one a brunette, and one a blonde. They ran for miles until they came upon an old barn where they decided to hide in the hayloft and rest. When they climbed up, they found three large gunnysacks and decided to climb into them for camouflage.

About an hour later the sheriff and his deputy came into the barn. The sheriff told his deputy to go up and check out the hayloft. When he got up there the sheriff asked him what he saw and the deputy yelled back, "Just three gunnysacks."

The sheriff told him to find out what was in them, so the deputy kicked the first sack, which had the redhead in it. She went, "Bow-wow", so the deputy told the sheriff there was a dog in it.

Then he kicked the sack with the brunette in it. She went, "Meow", so the deputy told the sheriff there was a cat in it.

Then he kicked the one with the blonde in it, and there was no sound at all. So he kicked it again, and finally the blonde said, "Potatoes".
Old 01-12-2005, 01:36 PM
Contributors

My Ride: 2011 520dA coming up.

Bwoooaah, came back from a meeting and found some jokes here!
The last time i had such a laugh in here when i saw the Irisheyes picture of a bold cat.

Brilliant!

Attached Thumbnails The Ventriloquist-shaved_pussy.jpg  
Old 01-12-2005, 01:39 PM
Contributors

My Ride: 2011 520dA coming up.

Originally Posted by IrishEyes' date='Jan 13 2005, 12:15 AM
A married blonde couple? ? are driving along when they see a wounded skunk on the side of the road. They stop, the wife gets out, picks it up, and brings it into the car.

She says, "Look, it's shivering, it must be cold. What should I do?"

Her husband replies, "Put it between your legs to keep it warm."

She asks, "What about the smell?" He says, "Hold its nose."
[snapback]78553[/snapback]
where's the beaver?
Old 01-12-2005, 01:44 PM
Super Moderator

My Ride: F02 LCI Individual
Model Year: 2013

The Ventriloquist-blonde.jpg
Old 01-13-2005, 04:29 AM
Senior Members

My Ride: Collected Sept 2009 - BMW E90 M3, Silverstone II, Novillo Black leather, 19" M Double-Spoke alloys, High Beam Assist, Electronic Damper Control, Voice Control, PDC, USB, DAB, High Gloss Shadowline, Sliding armrest, Trim Finishing in aluminium grey.

Two blondes are walking down the street. One notices a compact on the pavement and leans down to pick it up. She opens it, looks in the mirror,and says, "Hmm, this person looks familiar." She hands it to the second blonde. The second blonde looks in the mirror and says, "You dummy, it's me!"

We need some blonde smilies!!
Old 01-13-2005, 04:30 AM
Senior Members

My Ride: Collected Sept 2009 - BMW E90 M3, Silverstone II, Novillo Black leather, 19" M Double-Spoke alloys, High Beam Assist, Electronic Damper Control, Voice Control, PDC, USB, DAB, High Gloss Shadowline, Sliding armrest, Trim Finishing in aluminium grey.

Q. What did the blonde ask her doctor when he told her she was pregnant?
A. "Is it mine?"
Old 01-13-2005, 04:31 AM
Senior Members

A blonde, a brunette, and a redhead all work at the same office for a female boss who always goes home early.

"Hey, girls," says the brunette, "let's go home early tomorrow. She'll never know."

So the next day, they all leave right after the boss does. The brunette gets some extra gardening done, the redhead goes to a bar, and the blonde goes home to find her husband having sex with the female boss! She quietly sneaks out of the house and returns at her normal time.

"That was fun," says the brunette. "We should do it again sometime."

"No way," says the blonde. "I almost got caught."
Old 01-13-2005, 01:15 PM
Super Moderator

My Ride: F02 LCI Individual
Model Year: 2013

Old 01-16-2005, 01:34 AM
Senior Members

A blonde on Vacation in Spain headed for the hotel roof for some sun.

On her first day up there she wore a bathing suit, but since there was no one around that day, she removed it in order to acquire an all-over tan.

She was lying on her stomach when she heard someone running up the stairs. She quickly pulled a towel over herself and was confronted by the hotel assistant manager. "Excuse me," he said. "The hotel doesn ' t mind you sunning yourself on the roof, but we would appreciate it if you wore a bathing suit as you did yesterday."

"What's the problem?" she asked. "No one can see me up here."

"That's not quite true," he replied. "You're lying on the dining room skylight.

Quick Reply: The Ventriloquist