Lounge How was your day? Anything goes but please keep it PG-13!

Tonight I await judgement...

Search this Thread

Old 05-12-2010, 03:04 PM
Contributors

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Krozi
Good one?

If you don't like it, why do you even post. In fact, why the hell are you even here? All you do is bitch and moan....maybe time to change the tampon?

because little brats like you make me laugh and i get enjoyment out of it
Old 05-12-2010, 03:38 PM
Contributors

Location: Originally from Koeln, Deutschland. Enjoying it in Bonita Springs, Florida Now :)

Originally Posted by PraiseTheLowered
Hmmm....you the the thing is......yea that's the thing.

Sounds like a personal problem to me.
Old 05-12-2010, 04:44 PM
Senior Members

Originally Posted by PraiseTheLowered
I have never had a problem with you but you are a little harsh here. Marc and Michael did nothing wrong and you did NOT have to get involved. Calling someone that you have never met a brat is a bit childish.
Old 05-12-2010, 05:08 PM
Contributors

My Ride: 08 550 Carbon Sport Almost everything factory, but no sound upgrades.

Originally Posted by NC916
Wow I would've bitched at that cop man, I don't like shitty cops at all. They give you attitude I give them attitude back
-Where is our rights at?
Damn! I just never thought about where my rights is at! Or even where my right are at, for that matter.

Some of us learned long ago that if you ?give your attitude? back to a police officer, he tends to get shittier. Then who loses? IMHO you will lose until you grow up.

Sounds to me that there is more ?attitude? here than is healthy. GL with your attitude.

sixcard
Old 05-12-2010, 05:31 PM
Contributors

My Ride: See my signature

Originally Posted by sixcard
Some of us learned long ago that if you ?give your attitude? back to a police officer, he tends to get shittier. Then who loses?
sixcard
+1. The reality, like it or not, is that when the cops pull you over they -- not you -- have all of the power. Like it or, if you give a big time attitude to the cops, the cops are likely to f*ck you 10 ways to Sunday and will somehow find more violations/offenses to shove down your throat -- or worse. My advice is simple: if you are pulled over be polite, be cooperative, say as little as possible and DO NOT ADMIT ANY WRONGDOING WHATSOEVER. If you believe that you were unfairly pulled over and ticketed, save your fight for the court. There, you will be much safer and are a lot more likely to get a fair hearing.
Old 05-12-2010, 06:20 PM
Contributors

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
My Ride: 2008 550I LOADED, all options except HUD and NV

Damn! I just never thought about where my rights is at! Or even where my right are at, for that matter.

Some of us learned long ago that if you ?give your attitude? back to a police officer, he tends to get shittier. Then who loses? IMHO you will lose until you grow up.

Sounds to me that there is more ?attitude? here than is healthy. GL with your attitude.

sixcard

I have to agree Six, my best friend is a cop and he always said - Be cool and you'll be on your way in less than 5 mins, be an ass and the cop will show you he can be a MUCH bigger ass than you.
Old 05-13-2010, 12:07 AM
Contributors

My Ride: 05 530I

sixcard
To me majority of the cops are asses, pulling people over because they look to young to drive a nice car. I would give attitude back and call my attorney if they ever try to lay a hand on me or tell me to step out. As civilians we have rights, cops always think they are all that, turning their sirens on to run red light just because they want to.
Old 05-13-2010, 01:05 AM
Senior Members

My Ride: 545i Sport Package, Black/Grey. Got it July 09.
Model Year: 2004

My dad's friend's son got into a kind of serious accident a few days ago, head on collision. He's a young guy and was driving a nice car, maybe a benz or something, and a squad car witnessed the accident. Instead of going to see if anyone was hurt, they pull the guy out of the car (he was pretty bruised up by the accident) and randomly start beatin him! There were witnesses. The cops fled after they noticed the kid wasn't at fault. I hope they catch those corrupt mofos and shove a baton up their asses! It's great to know that if an accident doesn't kill me, some cops will.
Old 05-13-2010, 01:12 AM
Contributors

My Ride: 05 530I

A lot of cops are corrupted these days, bunch of punks.