Lounge How was your day? Anything goes but please keep it PG-13!

Parents and Discipline.

Search this Thread

Old 02-18-2010, 09:11 PM
Contributors

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: F90 M5 Singapore Grey Executive package blacked out grill, body matched paint
Model Year: 2019

U see this scar? Looks a lil like a cigar. Do I stutter? That's what u get at my house when u spill paint in THE GARAGE!
Old 02-18-2010, 09:23 PM
Contributors

My Ride: Alpine White 2006 530Xi (SLD)

Originally Posted by craigm1841
Good, I don't imagine how one could think it is okay to be beaten for 10 years. After he had broken a hand on my brother, and had a stroke chasing my other brother, it was my turn. I turned around and pushed him while he was chasing me (edit, he punched me, not the other way around) following a punch in the face, he fell, broke a leg.

so guess what? Fuck off. Preach to someone when you know the whole story.

- I'd never even think of cursing at another member for being ignorant

in all reality, i just got taller then him at that point. he was still much stronger. now I outweigh him by about 80 lbs, and I am pretty solid. we get along fine in passing.
I don't know, back in school, it was the tallest biggest kids that always used to get their asses kicked the most for some reason lol so I never look at height "advantage" as anything that cannot be worked around. But it sounds like he's a pretty disturbed dude, so its probably actually good that you stood up to him... just work all this shit out before you get your own kids, bro... I know its kinda cliche to say this, but since we are all being pretty sincere here, I must say that the older I get, the more I realize how much parents can fuck up kids... which is not to say that you'll be a bad parent - actually, sounds like quite the opposite. I was just saying that you don't wanna bring any remaining baggage with you when those kids come.

Originally Posted by Krozi
You know what they say...a good fist fight brings people together
shut the EF up man, I kick your ass!

Originally Posted by skelevirus
U see this scar? Looks a lil like a cigar. Do I stutter? That's what u get at my house when u spill paint in THE GARAGE!
My mom sat on me when I was like 10, broke my nose when I was 7 or 8 - sh!t's still crooked haha what's a few broken bones between family, right? Now, she lives 5000 miles away and tells me daily how much she wants to see me and misses me and stuff... and I? I just shrug it off. But I'm aight - you should see my sister, she friggin hates "mommy" to the point that she doesn't even want her kid to be around her... jeez, who started this thread?! I feel like I'm saving thousands of dollars in shrink bills already
Old 02-18-2010, 09:34 PM
Contributors

My Ride: F90 M5 Singapore Grey Executive package blacked out grill, body matched paint

Ur mom sat on you V!! dayum im gonna have to tell my wife to keep that ditty in the arsenal!

when i was 14 i got sick of my stepdads shit, snuck into his room w a bat one night and broke his leg, had my friends waiting at the top of the driveway, ran out jumped in the ride and went and smoked drugs for 3 days. cops caught me in a friends closet hiding out. went to juvie for 8mo, then was put into group homes for violent youth, ran away at 15 1/2, lived w some buddies playing hardcore till i turned 21.
now i make in 1 month what my stepdad makes a year CUZ I did it my WAY... fuck him!! haha

heres me at 16 couch surfin
Parents and Discipline.-sc001cb4d3.jpg

heres a pic of me at 19, im on the left
Parents and Discipline.-17279_105526542806997_100000489540148_147219_2742434_n.jpg
recording in colorado
Parents and Discipline.-bigtrouble-009.jpg
and me still RAGIN at 31 married w kids haha
Parents and Discipline.-16331_100108413348810_100000489540148_327_3719869_n.jpg
Old 02-18-2010, 09:39 PM
Contributors

Ur mom sat on you V!! dayum im gonna have to tell my wife to keep that ditty in the arsenal!

when i was 14 i got sick of my stepdads shit, snuck into his room w a bat one night and broke his leg, had my friends waiting at the top of the driveway, ran out jumped in the ride and went and smoked drugs for 3 days. cops caught me in a friends closet hiding out. went to juvie for 8mo, then was put into group homes for violent youth, ran away at 15 1/2, lived w some buddies playing hardcore till i turned 21.
now i make in 1 month what my stepdad makes a year CUZ I did it my WAY... fuck him!! haha
heres a pic of me at 19, im on the left im 31 now, married w kids and still RAGIN!!

Attachment 99416
so far, the dominating theme of this thread is "break your stepdad's leg" hahahaha

You know what, f*ck stepdads! Dude, we got you right f*cking here! If you ever need to vent - whatever, we boys
Old 02-18-2010, 09:41 PM
Contributors

I "ran away" in a more pussy way - I won a contest to go study overseas at 16yo and was lucky enough to break out like that. If I stayed in Russia, I'm sure I would've turned out REALLY bad...

I saw my dad get shot when I was 13yo, I was a pistol-packing mofo back in the old country and you just don't f*ck with a 14yo gunslinger. No matter what. I know this now and looking back at it thinking like WTF was I thinking?!?! But back then... I couldn't see it, could not see it...
Old 02-18-2010, 09:47 PM
Contributors

Originally Posted by v_therussian
so far, the dominating theme of this thread is "break your stepdad's leg" hahahaha

You know what, f*ck stepdads! Dude, we got you right f*cking here! If you ever need to vent - whatever, we boys
thanks dawg!! haha for sure!

[quote] I saw my dad get shot when I was 13yo, I was a pistol-packing mofo back in the old country and you just don't f*ck with a 14yo gunslinger. No matter what. I know this now and looking back at it thinking like WTF was I thinking?!?! But back then... I couldn't see it, could not see it... [/quote]

was your dad killed? packin at 13... now thats gangster!!
Old 02-18-2010, 09:52 PM
Contributors

[QUOTE=skelevirus;1114241]thanks dawg!! haha for sure!

I saw my dad get shot when I was 13yo, I was a pistol-packing mofo back in the old country and you just don't f*ck with a 14yo gunslinger. No matter what. I know this now and looking back at it thinking like WTF was I thinking?!?! But back then... I couldn't see it, could not see it... [/quote]

was your dad killed? packin at 13... now thats gangster!!
That's f*cking Russia, man!

Yes, Pops passed away. One of the bullets hit his heart dead center - autopsy said that he died instantly... funny, I actually remember him walking away from the shooter... the CPR is smth you just do not forget. Ever. then the ambulance came and started to "pronounce him dead" or whatever - I flipped, I think I hit a few people there, some of them were cops, others - doctors and nurses... don't really remember...

of course, to make things even worse - and to get back on subject of parenting - years later I found out that when all of this was happening my moms was actually chilling with some other dude... got hard to trust women after that too - see what I mean about parents fucking up kids though? She did smth stupid and now I've gotta pay for it. Not fair. I'm aight now, for the most part - just don't like to talk about this with her and listen to how she misses my pops and shit... fuck it, I think its time for me to end this session for now...
Old 02-18-2010, 09:52 PM
Contributors

Originally Posted by craigm1841
Good, I don't imagine how one could think it is okay to be beaten for 10 years. After he had broken a hand on my brother, and had a stroke chasing my other brother, it was my turn. I turned around and pushed him while he was chasing me (edit, he punched me, not the other way around) following a punch in the face, he fell, broke a leg.
haha i just read this....

that sounds about right jerkface!
Old 02-18-2010, 09:59 PM
Contributors

Originally Posted by v_therussian
ame='skelevirus' date='19 February 2010 - 01:47 AM' timestamp='1266562031' post='1114241']
thanks dawg!! haha for sure!

That's f*cking Russia, man!
ya from what ive read and heard, russians dont f*ck around! a baller will go and pay 15 million for a house in cash on the spot! its like america in the 20's
Old 02-18-2010, 10:02 PM
Contributors

recording in colorado
Attachment 99418
One word: Music.

Quick Reply: Parents and Discipline.