Lounge How was your day? Anything goes but please keep it PG-13!

This health care reform debate is crazy!

Search this Thread

Old 08-12-2009, 07:39 PM
Contributors

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: 10 Honda Fit Sport, 10 Honda Pilot Touring

Originally Posted by Alpine White Girl' post='974602' date='Aug 12 2009, 10:35 PM
I dont see what racist remarks i made in the first place. What did i say that was racist?
You said "colored". This word, along with the N-word is no longer socially acceptable and are considered derogatory terms. Only Obama's mentor Reverend Wright can use such hateful racist terms. BTW, do I need to remind everyone what Obama said about his Grandmother...He said she was "A typical white person"

Brett was making a joke, settle down racist police.
Old 08-12-2009, 07:44 PM
Contributors

Originally Posted by DRANGED' post='974609' date='Aug 12 2009, 10:39 PM
You said "colored". This word, along with the N-word is no longer socially acceptable. Only Obama's mentor Reverend Wright can use such hateful terms.
HAHAHAHAHAHA so true. I dont give a shit what anyone says, colored person isnt racist.

Like i said before get over the race issue and stop pulling the card every chance you get....
Old 08-12-2009, 07:48 PM
Contributors

My Ride: 2008 Porsche 911 Carrera S Convertible. Midnight Blue, 6 Speed.Retired - 2007 997 Carrera S, Midnight Blue, Grey leather, premium audioRetired - 2007 550i, Monaco Blue over Beige, Navigation, Logic 7, Cold Weather Pack, Comfort Access, Sport Package
Model Year: 2008

Originally Posted by DRANGED' post='974609' date='Aug 12 2009, 08:39 PM
Brett was making a joke, settle down racist police.

The posts were far from funny, John. One of the most egregious is reproduced below. And I don't think it's something that ought to be defended.

"Its very different. If Barrack Obama was white, how many of these first time voting color persons would of come out to vote for another battle between to "crackers" running for president? Hmmm what demographic typically has the worst turn out in elections? Hmmm those colored brotha's are the ones who typically dont come out and vote.....but when a black man was running they crawled out from the wood work like a bunch of roach's during a feeding frenzy. Correct me if im wrong"
Old 08-12-2009, 07:53 PM
Contributors

My Ride: See my signature

Originally Posted by craigm1841' post='974353' date='Aug 12 2009, 07:35 PM
hey hey hey... i have seen you randomly bash bush before....

What's with every thread developing into a intense political discussion? not that i care. I love to hate politics. I will probably be a politician one day.
If you have political ambitions, be very careful about what you wite on any public forum because if you run for an office of significance, some opposition researcher will ferret out your identity on boards such as this and use your writing against you.

I' gave up on my former political ambitions a long time ago so I don't care what I write -- I write what I believe. But if you intend to run for office, you definitely should watch what you write here as someone will dig up your posts and tie them to you.

I am not going near the political debate raging in this thread as I don't see that any good could come of it.
Old 08-12-2009, 07:58 PM
Contributors

My Ride: 2008 535i w/ Sports & Permium Pkg. Silv/Blk 2008 VW R32 w/Nav. 1992 VW Corrado Silv/Blk-retired 2001 530i Sports/Premium-retired

Originally Posted by DRANGED' post='974609' date='Aug 12 2009, 11:39 PM
Brett was making a joke, settle down racist police. BTW, my dad is 75 and still uses the word "colored" sometimes. Is he racist?
Seriously John, you see humor here?
"....those colored brotha's are the ones who typically dont come out and vote.....but when a black man was running they crawled out from the wood work like a bunch of roach's during a feeding frenzy....."
Old 08-12-2009, 07:58 PM
Contributors

My Ride: 2004 545i, Sport and Premium package, Titanium Silver with Black Dakota Leather interior

Originally Posted by swajames' post='974620' date='Aug 12 2009, 11:48 PM
The posts were far from funny, John. One of the most egregious is reproduced below. And I don't think it's something that ought to be defended.

"Its very different. If Barrack Obama was white, how many of these first time voting color persons would of come out to vote for another battle between to "crackers" running for president? Hmmm what demographic typically has the worst turn out in elections? Hmmm those colored brotha's are the ones who typically dont come out and vote.....but when a black man was running they crawled out from the wood work like a bunch of roach's during a feeding frenzy. Correct me if im wrong"
You take yourself so serious that it is hilarious! You are about as important as my left nut. Get a life or a girlfriend, or something...
Old 08-12-2009, 08:01 PM
Contributors

My Ride: 2004 545i, Sport and Premium package, Titanium Silver with Black Dakota Leather interior

Originally Posted by MiamiPhill' post='974634' date='Aug 12 2009, 11:58 PM
"....those colored brotha's are the ones who typically dont come out and vote.....but when a black man was running they crawled out from the wood work like a bunch of roach's during a feeding frenzy....."
not cool...
Old 08-12-2009, 08:04 PM
Contributors

My Ride: 2008 535i w/ Sports & Permium Pkg. Silv/Blk 2008 VW R32 w/Nav. 1992 VW Corrado Silv/Blk-retired 2001 530i Sports/Premium-retired

Originally Posted by rogerj' post='974640' date='Aug 13 2009, 12:01 AM
not cool...
Roger, you posting without reading again.?
Old 08-12-2009, 08:07 PM
Contributors

Originally Posted by swajames' post='974620
Like i said above is it coincidence that more black people voted in the last election than any other election? No it isnt. Get over your skin color and stop using it against white people. Its not an excuse anymore. Black people have the same rights and opprotunities as white people. If you think about black people have more. For instance in the NFL when a team is hiring a new coach they are required by the nfl to interview a BLACK coach. They arent required to interview a white coach but are a black coach. Pretty unfair if you ask me.
Old 08-12-2009, 08:10 PM
Contributors

My Ride: 10 Honda Fit Sport, 10 Honda Pilot Touring

Originally Posted by swajames' post='974620' date='Aug 12 2009, 10:48 PM

While I do not condone Brett's terminology or comparisons I think everyone is far too quick to pull the race card.

Brett, you do need to clean it up but I do not think you are a racist. White people are not allowed to use the same words as black people, be careful.

96% of black voters voted for Obama while 45% of white voters voted for Obama. Are these black people racist? What about the rest of the white voters, are they racist for not voting for Obama?

BTW, my father, who is 75yrs old, occasionally says "colored". I have to correct him and tell him that term is not ok, is he racist? No, he is not racist, he grew up in a time when that word meant black.

My point is while Brett did use derogatory terms and made a horrible anology(not simile), I do not think she is racist, just ignorant. I mean, hell, she said simile...she is obviously not a wordsmith. There is a difference between ignorant and racist.

Quick Reply: This health care reform debate is crazy!