Lounge How was your day? Anything goes but please keep it PG-13!

E60.NET European Meet & Greet "Lounge"

Search this Thread

Old 02-02-2009, 09:01 AM
Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: '06 Porsche Cayman S. Black on Black with Black tint. Sport (thicker) steering wheel, Heated Sport Seats, OEM Short Shifter, Clear Engine Cover. [b][u]SOLD! '08 550i 6SPD, Alpine White w/ OEM Carbon Fiber, Perforated Black leather, Anthracite Bamboo Trim[/u] full Sports Package with OEM Carbon Fiber Splitters and Diffuser, Cold Weather Package, Logic7, BMW Professional Nav, Heated/Ventilated 20 way Front Seats, Heated Rear Seats, Split Rear Seats, Comfort Access, iPod, PIAA Fog Lights, Xenon Match Interior Lighting, 12mm Rear Spacers, Gloss Black Model Designation, Carbon Fiber Door Pillar Covers, AngeliBrights (temporary set in place), ACS Style CF Diffuser, RDSport Quad conversion. RPI scoop (black) [u]2000 Z3 Coupe 2.8, Topaz Blue, Black Leather, Walnut Trim[/u] Koni Adjustable's w/ Racing Dynamics springs (1.75" drop), UUC LTW FW, E39 M5 Clutch, Wilwood Big Brakes, UUC Motorworks SSK, Rogue Engineering Big Boy Clutch Stop, Rogue Engineering Pulleys, EuroSport CF CAI, Sharked, Hawk HP+ Pads, Hamman Side Outlet Vents, ACS Type 3 18"s(replica) and 1000w pumping through a JL10W6[/b]

Hey everyone... I'm Chris and I've finally made it back to Germany after a short hiatus back in the states. The 550 is somewhere on the Atlantic at the moment but it will definitely be in the neighborhood for the April meet! I ought to be living in Regensburg by then (about an hour north of Muenchen) so if work cooperates, I'll see you all in a few weeks!

I'll be coming with my '08 Alpine White 550i... sport package with a little bit of carbon fiber thrown in and the RD Sport quads that were put on the day before she went back on the boat!
Old 02-03-2009, 02:42 AM
Contributors

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
My Ride: Jan 2006 E63 650i Sport . Options: Sport version (includes: sport-seats, sport-suspension, M-Sport steering wheel, Anthracite headliner, Shaddow Line), Saphire Black, Black Dakota Leather, Anthracite Maple Wood trim, Steptronic Auto, Xenons, NAV-Professional with Voice Control, TV, CD-Changer, Bluetooth, Logic7, Head-up Display, Comfort Access, Seat Heating front, Auto Dimming & Folding Mirrors, Extended Auto Air Conditioning, PDC. . Mods: Spacers 5mm front & 15mm rear . Wheels: 20" Alpina Softline (Classic) with Dunlop Sport Maxx non-RFT (255/35/20 & 285/30/20)

Hi Chris,

Welcome back! Looking forward to meeting you and your 5er soon...
That sounds like one serious hot ride. I can see it already at the April meet... Andy545 takes one look at the quads... then at the next meet guess who turns up with a new exhaust...

cheers
Pete
Old 02-03-2009, 04:32 AM
Contributors

Originally Posted by xBMWx' post='783917' date='Feb 3 2009, 12:42 PM
Hi Chris,

Welcome back! Looking forward to meeting you and your 5er soon...
That sounds like one serious hot ride. I can see it already at the April meet... Andy545 takes one look at the quads... then at the next meet guess who turns up with a new exhaust...

cheers
Pete
I think we should screw the trip to BMW HQ in munich and pay my tire shop/dealer a visit in Rosenheim and hit up my custom-exhaust shop in Mainz - just think of what group buy deals we could do
Old 02-03-2009, 07:45 AM
Contributors

My Ride: Jan 2006 E63 650i Sport . Options: Sport version (includes: sport-seats, sport-suspension, M-Sport steering wheel, Anthracite headliner, Shaddow Line), Saphire Black, Black Dakota Leather, Anthracite Maple Wood trim, Steptronic Auto, Xenons, NAV-Professional with Voice Control, TV, CD-Changer, Bluetooth, Logic7, Head-up Display, Comfort Access, Seat Heating front, Auto Dimming & Folding Mirrors, Extended Auto Air Conditioning, PDC. . Mods: Spacers 5mm front & 15mm rear . Wheels: 20" Alpina Softline (Classic) with Dunlop Sport Maxx non-RFT (255/35/20 & 285/30/20)

sounds like a good bad idea to me
Old 02-04-2009, 09:34 AM
Members

My Ride: '06 Porsche Cayman S. Black on Black with Black tint. Sport (thicker) steering wheel, Heated Sport Seats, OEM Short Shifter, Clear Engine Cover. [b][u]SOLD! '08 550i 6SPD, Alpine White w/ OEM Carbon Fiber, Perforated Black leather, Anthracite Bamboo Trim[/u] full Sports Package with OEM Carbon Fiber Splitters and Diffuser, Cold Weather Package, Logic7, BMW Professional Nav, Heated/Ventilated 20 way Front Seats, Heated Rear Seats, Split Rear Seats, Comfort Access, iPod, PIAA Fog Lights, Xenon Match Interior Lighting, 12mm Rear Spacers, Gloss Black Model Designation, Carbon Fiber Door Pillar Covers, AngeliBrights (temporary set in place), ACS Style CF Diffuser, RDSport Quad conversion. RPI scoop (black) [u]2000 Z3 Coupe 2.8, Topaz Blue, Black Leather, Walnut Trim[/u] Koni Adjustable's w/ Racing Dynamics springs (1.75" drop), UUC LTW FW, E39 M5 Clutch, Wilwood Big Brakes, UUC Motorworks SSK, Rogue Engineering Big Boy Clutch Stop, Rogue Engineering Pulleys, EuroSport CF CAI, Sharked, Hawk HP+ Pads, Hamman Side Outlet Vents, ACS Type 3 18"s(replica) and 1000w pumping through a JL10W6[/b]

mmmmmm... quads....
Attached Thumbnails E60.NET European Meet & Greet "Lounge"-img_1093.jpg  
Old 02-04-2009, 02:01 PM
Members

My Ride: BMW E60 530d - BMW E92 335i

Originally Posted by xBMWx' post='783206' date='Feb 2 2009, 06:06 PM
Speaking of which, its February and we wanted to do that big meet in April... hmm, better get going on all this organising.......
Has someone been in contact with the BMW factory allready? I think we have to make reservation to visit the factory. I hope it's still possible...
Old 02-04-2009, 11:50 PM
Contributors

Originally Posted by cpiskai' post='784992' date='Feb 4 2009, 07:34 PM
mmmmmm... quads....
glad to see you have already modded your car before coming to germany - rules and regulations are so tough here, modding becomes a real PITA...
Old 02-05-2009, 08:54 AM
Contributors

Originally Posted by BMWMB' post='785199' date='Feb 5 2009, 12:01 AM
Has someone been in contact with the BMW factory allready? I think we have to make reservation to visit the factory. I hope it's still possible...

I don't think so. I'm not sure even if someone said they would, including myself?! As you know, I'm always keen to help organise stuff for us, but I'm just swamped at the moment with the new job and move to Copenhagen, so just never get round to it. You have time to give them a call??
Old 02-05-2009, 09:58 AM
Members

fortunately I register through an American system due to the SOFA agreement the Army has with the Germans. It's getting a little stricter, but it's nothing like it would be if I had to get it registered with the Germans.

This will be a return trip for the 550... I picked her up here in Germany right after Christmas '07 and had her for 3 months before I had to leave for the states. After a 10 month stint stateside, it was definitely time to come back!
Old 02-05-2009, 11:46 AM
Members

My Ride: BMW 530D touring automatic gearbox panoramic sunroof titan-grey metallic black comfort seats navi professional sunshades in rear doors HUD Xenon voice control sports suspension PDC cd-changer Shadow-line Bluetooth Auto-dimming mirrors Dark-wood trim Heated seats

Originally Posted by rsyed' post='783950' date='Feb 3 2009, 02:32 PM
I think we should screw the trip to BMW HQ in munich and pay my tire shop/dealer a visit in Rosenheim and hit up my custom-exhaust shop in Mainz - just think of what group buy deals we could do
Where do I sign in ? Quads please !

Quick Reply: E60.NET European Meet & Greet "Lounge"