Lounge How was your day? Anything goes but please keep it PG-13!

E60.NET European Meet & Greet "Lounge"

Search this Thread

Old 02-16-2009, 02:33 AM
Contributors

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Thyrus' post='792957' date='Feb 14 2009, 10:34 PM
OK - hey RYSED - how about you and I go convoy all the way from Vienna to the meet.
definitely - i will drive behind you to save fuel
Old 02-16-2009, 12:38 PM
Contributors

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
My Ride: Jan 2006 E63 650i Sport . Options: Sport version (includes: sport-seats, sport-suspension, M-Sport steering wheel, Anthracite headliner, Shaddow Line), Saphire Black, Black Dakota Leather, Anthracite Maple Wood trim, Steptronic Auto, Xenons, NAV-Professional with Voice Control, TV, CD-Changer, Bluetooth, Logic7, Head-up Display, Comfort Access, Seat Heating front, Auto Dimming & Folding Mirrors, Extended Auto Air Conditioning, PDC. . Mods: Spacers 5mm front & 15mm rear . Wheels: 20" Alpina Softline (Classic) with Dunlop Sport Maxx non-RFT (255/35/20 & 285/30/20)

...if you're going to follow Thyrus, try not to fall asleep at the wheel
Old 02-16-2009, 12:42 PM
Contributors

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
My Ride: Jan 2006 E63 650i Sport . Options: Sport version (includes: sport-seats, sport-suspension, M-Sport steering wheel, Anthracite headliner, Shaddow Line), Saphire Black, Black Dakota Leather, Anthracite Maple Wood trim, Steptronic Auto, Xenons, NAV-Professional with Voice Control, TV, CD-Changer, Bluetooth, Logic7, Head-up Display, Comfort Access, Seat Heating front, Auto Dimming & Folding Mirrors, Extended Auto Air Conditioning, PDC. . Mods: Spacers 5mm front & 15mm rear . Wheels: 20" Alpina Softline (Classic) with Dunlop Sport Maxx non-RFT (255/35/20 & 285/30/20)

Originally Posted by MacSid' post='791981' date='Feb 13 2009, 10:57 AM
Hey folks, it's been a while since I've been active... things have been hectic since we got back from our x-mas vacation, with a couple of large projects going on here that I'm working on. Things are settling down a little, so hopefully I'll be able to help with the organisation in the coming days.

I do however have some potentially bad news: we've got family coming over from the Far East sometime in April and a Use-By-April-09 vacation voucher for the US (basically a big family holiday Stateside) so Sathia and I may end up missing this meet altogether. Plans are still very much up in the air at the moment, but I'll keep everyone posted.

Mate, you've got to come... its a European meet.... in Beers-Ville !!!!!

By the sounds of it most of the usual suspects are struggling time wise at the moment! Hope you both can make it...
Old 02-16-2009, 09:54 PM
Contributors

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
My Ride: G30 530i M-sport
Model Year: 2018

I know, I know ... I'm desperate to come to this meet. We do however have the vacation plan that's been in the works since late last year, and it's a big plan - my bro-in-law, wife, kids and mom-in-law coming out here from Malaysia and the lot of us heading Stateside - Disney, Universal Studios, Daytona (for the Mrs and me ), Cape Canaveral, etc. Quite a juggling act, getting this sorted, I can assure you!
Old 02-23-2009, 12:29 AM
Members

My Ride: UK BMW 530d, registered 19Sep2003. Bluetooth, Business SatNav, Rear & side blinds, Business Radio, LOGIC7.

Originally Posted by xBMWx' post='786844' date='Feb 6 2009, 05:00 PM
BMW Welt
- Parking in garage under the building; first 1 hour EUR2 and the EUR1,50 for every next hour
Parking underneath is easy and (I think cheap) but as we are arriving in a fleet of BMWs they should be persuaded to let us park on the front of the building.

Simon
Old 02-23-2009, 12:45 AM
Members

My Ride: UK BMW 530d, registered 19Sep2003. Bluetooth, Business SatNav, Rear & side blinds, Business Radio, LOGIC7.

I would like to start to book channel crossings and hotels (not Munich).

We are looking at Fri/Sat/Sun in Munich 17/18/19 April.

Which means I am staying in Belgium Thu 16th April and meeting with anyone who want to cruise through Germany from Belgium/Holland/Luxemburg.

I will also need another stay on the way back, possibly in the Riems area of France, unless anybody would like a little group visit to Mulhouse? http://www.collection-schlumpf.com/en/schlumpf/

Is that correct and how firm are the dates?

Simon
Old 02-23-2009, 08:32 AM
Contributors

My Ride: 2007 525i, mystic blue metallic, black leather interior, dark poplar wood trim, premium package, navigation, iPod, park distance control, voice activation, bluetooth. Mods: Full M-Tech Kit, ACS Rep Rear Window Spoiler, ACS Rep Rear Deck Spoiler, ACS Rep Quad Diffuser, ACS Rep Exhaust Tips, Remus Duel Exhaust, De-badge, 20% Tint Front and Rear, Umnitza Predator Ice V2, HID fog lights, Clear Side Marker Light Bulbs (yellow when on), Dark Poplar Wood Shifter, Dark Poplar Wood e-Brake Handle, Dark Poplar Wood Steering Wheel Inserts, OEM Steel Pedals, OEM M Footrest, 19 inch OEM 121s (Summer), 18 inch 124s (Winter), Shadowline Window Trim, Blacked-out Kidney Grills

Alright, I must be blind. I am just finding this thread. Anyway, I have missed out on the last two meets because of work I will be a regular here though!
Old 02-23-2009, 09:45 AM
Contributors

My Ride: 2007 525i, mystic blue metallic, black leather interior, dark poplar wood trim, premium package, navigation, iPod, park distance control, voice activation, bluetooth. Mods: Full M-Tech Kit, ACS Rep Rear Window Spoiler, ACS Rep Rear Deck Spoiler, ACS Rep Quad Diffuser, ACS Rep Exhaust Tips, Remus Duel Exhaust, De-badge, 20% Tint Front and Rear, Umnitza Predator Ice V2, HID fog lights, Clear Side Marker Light Bulbs (yellow when on), Dark Poplar Wood Shifter, Dark Poplar Wood e-Brake Handle, Dark Poplar Wood Steering Wheel Inserts, OEM Steel Pedals, OEM M Footrest, 19 inch OEM 121s (Summer), 18 inch 124s (Winter), Shadowline Window Trim, Blacked-out Kidney Grills

Okay, I have just caught up on the previous 10 pages. So, April in Munich! I am in. I need to schedule the time off though. As for Welt, we CAN get a tour. There is at least one advantage to taking the tour, they will take us "behind the scenes" and we'll get to look into the underground storage area where they hold the cars before delivery.

Sounds like fun!

I would like to join in the group drive down there. I am near the French/German/Lux border area.
Old 02-23-2009, 10:42 AM
Members

My Ride: BMW E60 530d - BMW E92 335i

We have to fix a date. What about the last weekend of april: Fri/Sat/Sun 24/25/26 april ???

A weekend earlier is impossible for me, and maybe MacSid is back allready from the States...

So, because we can't visit the factory, we can spend our saturday in the gardens of Eden: BMW Welt.

I think most of the people wil stay 1 or 2 nights in a hotel.
There are a lot of hotels in Munich, so i picked one out that is situated in the centre, has a car park next door and is not too expensive (weekend rates).

What do you guys think about this hotel? http://www.kingshotels.com/weekend-offers.htm

I called this hotel to check availability, but the reservation desk was allready closed. Si i call back tomorrow to check availability and if we have to pay something in advance...

Who's going on hotel?

• BMWMB, 24 and 25 april, 2 adults
Old 02-23-2009, 12:25 PM
Contributors

I am 99% sure I am in for that weekend so:

wacopolumbo, 24 and 25, 2 Adults

Quick Reply: E60.NET European Meet & Greet "Lounge"